Adrenal Harmony gold
Adrenal Harmony Gold for Dog Cushings – A natural supplement for Dog Adrenal Gland Dysfunction. Promotes healthy skin and coat. Promotes healthy skin and coat. Helps normal hair growth. Supports proper muscle tone, normal thirst, and normal urination.
Buy Adrenal Harmony Gold for Dog Cushings
Have you noticed your dog showing symptoms of increased thirst and frequent urination? You might be filling his bowl with treats and food and still, he wants more and more, is it? Well, then your dog is having Cushing’s disease and his body is getting weaker day by day. These are just a few symptoms your dog shows when he is in the state of hyperadrenocorticism. Canine Cushing’s disease, when left untreated, can develop calcified skin bumps, severe muscle weakness, obesity, and excessive infections. During this time, the cortisol levels are excessively produced. If you are a dog owner looking for treating your dog naturally, then this article is for you. Here, you will get an idea of Cushing’s disease. The symptoms associated with hyperadrenocorticism and treating Cushing’s in dogs naturally.
- What is Cushing’s disease
- Causes of Cushing’s disease in dogs
- Symptoms of Cushing’s disease
- Natural ways to treat canine Cushing’s disease
- Summary/ conclusion
Cushing’s disease – What is it?
Cushing’s disease or the Cushing syndrome is medically known as hyperadrenocorticism. It is a medical condition where adrenal gland hormones are produced in large numbers. Overproduction of adrenal gland hormones can cause various health issues in your dog. It might be difficult to diagnose. Cushing’s disease is a common disease in older dogs. Too often, the symptoms are attributed to the normal aging process. If left untreated, canine Cushing’s can lead to serious health conditions like heart disease, nervous disorders, pancreatitis, diabetes, seizures, and kidney failure.
What Causes Cushing’s Disease In Dogs?
The most common cause of hyperadrenocorticism is a benign (not harmful) tumor in the pituitary gland. The tumor causes the pituitary gland to over secrete ACTH (adrenocorticotrophic hormone). This in turn, causes the adrenals to release excessive cortisol. As a result, the pituitary gland stops responding to stop the release of ACTH. 50% of these tumors are not harmful. Whereas rest 50% are poisonous, with the chances of spreading to the lungs and liver.
Signs & Symptoms Of Cushing’s disease
In addition to excessive drinking, eating, urination and obesity, canine Cushing’s disease includes the following symptoms
- an enlarged abdomen
- muscle weakness
- thinning hair
- a “skull-like” appearance of the head
- hyperpigmentation of the skin
- increased thirst
- frequent urination
- increased appetite
- weight gain
Some of the behavioral changes seen in dogs with Cushing’s disease include;
- tired and weak all the time
- decreased interest in spending time with the owner
- panting heavily
What To Do If Your Dog Has Cushing’s disease?
If you suspect your dog having Cushing’s disease, give him a grain-free diet. Pull all grains and most of the carbohydrates out of their diet. Feed them with a least processed diet that they can tolerate.
Raw protein diets are best for dogs with Cushing’s disease. If you can’t go for raw, feed them a grain-free, potato free, high quality canned food.
Treat the inflammation and dampness. This is the best way to get their endocrine system back to normal function.
Acupuncture does a great job. Acupuncture helps to regulate the endocrine system and reduce inflammation in the body. Many dogs will need acupuncture about every 2 months.
Treating Cushing’s in dogs naturally
It is difficult to diagnose Cushing’s disease in dogs as the symptoms are same as that of aging in dogs. No single test will point to a specific diagnosis. Generally, three specific tests are given by the doctor for a proper diagnosis. Namely, a urine cortisol/creatinine radio test, an ACTH stimulation t, st and low/high dose dexamethasone suppression tests. Rather than spending money and time on drugs that destroy the outer layer of your dog’s adrenal glands, you can spend some time for treating your pet by natural means. Above all, Homeopathic remedies can normalize a dog’s output of cortisol. Check here for some of the herbal remedies that can take care of hyperadrenocorticism in dogs.
- Dandelion – dandelion helps normalize adrenal function. Its an excellent tonic for your pooch’s kidneys and liver. Dandelion reduces inflammation in the body and also contains vitamins and minerals necessary for hair growth.
- Burdock – Burdock is an effective cleansing herb that detoxifies the tissues and eliminates unwanted substances from the body. Burdock helps in balancing the blood sugar levels and prevents diabetes.
- Astralagus – when your dog is suffering from Cushing’s disease, it is important that his immune system is working normally. Astralagus can help in strengthening your dog’s immune system . It aids in promoting adrenal balance. Also, astralagus regulates blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Hepar sulph – helps to heal the wound and irritated skin. If your dog has infections caused from Cushing’s disease, treat him with hepar sulph.
- Sulphur – sulphur helps to reduce the excessive thirst your dog has. It also improves skin condition and aids digestion.
- Mercurious – helps in getting rid of irritability. You can use mercurious for treating diarrhea and bladder infections.
Some important points to note
If the adrenal tumor is slightly harmful, you should take additional measure. Try using oleander extract. One of the properly made extract which contains certain healing properties (raw oleander is extremely toxic in its natural state). It includes black seed oil, fish oil, flax seed oil and other cancer and immune strengthening supplements.
Dietary changes can really make wonders in treating Cushing’s in dogs naturally. It gives your pet, all the essential nutrients required for your pooch’s healthy functioning of organs. Grains, additives and fillers found in commercial foods are harmful for your pet’s health.
Dog cushings disease natural treatment
I personally being a nature lover and a natural remedy lover, I would always go for natural means to take care of my family, same with my pet also. If I could give him the best treatment for Cushing’s disease without any side effects and that too with just the natural herbs as ingredients, I would go for either Cushex Drops or Adrenal Harmony Gold.
Cushex Drops From PetAlive
Cushex drops is a natural supplement from PetAlive is a natural supplement addressing Cushing’s disease symptoms in dogs and cats. It is 100% safe and effective natural herbal formula, developed by a team of veterinarians and experts in natural medicine. Above all, Cushex drops help in promoting healthy function of adrenal and pituitary gland balance.
Cushex Drops Ingredients
Cushex drops contain a unique group of herbal ingredients. It contains beneficial properties in promoting balance to the endocrine system of a dog. The active ingredients in Cushex drops can help the body to naturally mitigate the effects of long-term exposure to high levels of crtisol, thereby supporting healthy energy, strong coat and skin and digestive health. Following are the ingredients of Cushex drops
- Dandelion – helps in supporting your dog’s liver, kidneys and adrenal glands. It makes sure your dog’s adrenal glands are working properly. Dandelion contains vitamins and minerals that important for healthy hair growth in dogs.
- Burdock – Burdock is a cleansing and eliminating herb that helps to cleanse the tissues and support waste removal from the body. It acts as a detoxifying agent and eliminates all the toxic materials from your pooch’s body.
- Astralagus – has been used for supporting balance in the adrenal glands. It helps to maintain healthy cortical function and thereby normalizes blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Recent studies have also found that astralagus has a positive effect in supporting the immune system.
- Licorice – used to control the cortisol levels to normal range and thereby protecting the liver and immune system of your dog.
- Eleuthero root – Eleuthero root is another active ingredient of Cushex Drops that act as a natural energy tonic to support energy, natural vitality and circulation. It acts as an excellent supportive tonic for healthy adrenal hormones. Eleuthero root has also been known to have anti-inflammatory, anti-stress and liver protecting properties.
Uses of Cushex Drops
- It supports your dog’s adrenal and pituitary gland health
- help in promoting a healthy skin and coat thereby preventing hair thinning
- Promotes endocrine system balance
- It supports healthy energy levels
- Reduces the urge to frequent urination and controls appetite.
Cushex Drops- How To Use?
- Mix drops of Cushex Drops into a small amount of food or a treat and administer 2-3 times daily.
- For dogs weighing 20-50 lbs, give 0.25 ml
- For dogs over 50 lbs, give 0.50 ml
Cushing’s disease treatments
Adrenal Harmony Gold From Petwellbeing
Adrenal Harmony Gold is a natural supplement for treating adrenal gland dysfunctions in dogs. I came to know about Adrenal Harmony Gold from my friend as this natural formula has helped his pet get tretaed from Cushing’s disease. I thought of sharing this with you guys so that in case you would like to buy a trustworthy and safe product for your pet, you can go for this.
Adrenal Harmony Gold is a natural formula developed by a team of holistic veterinarians to support proper functioning of the adrenal gland in your dog. The herbal ingredients sued in the formulation of Adrenal Harmony Gold are particularly suited to support the adrenal glands and its functions; while some ingredients also help in supporting the pituitary and hypothalamus glands.
Ingredients of Adrenal Harmony Gold
The active ingredients used in the formulation of Adrenal Harmony Gold include;
- Fresh Ashwagandha root – it s the primary adaptogen used in the formulation of Adrenal Harmony Gold for pets. It assists the adrenal glands to directly respond and produce the healthy amount of cortisol. Ashwagandha root can be used for dogs with Cushing’s disease to help control his stress levels and support normal restful sleep.
- Holy basil leaf – holy basil , also called as Tulsi in India is a gentle adaptogen for supporting the adrenal gand functions. It helps to assist the body to adapt as needed and bring it back to balance.
- Fresh turmeric rhizome – being one of the best antioxidant herb, turmeric rhizome (curcuma longa) helps to support your dog’s liver health. Adrenal Harmony Gold uses fresh organic turmeric in a liquid extract, much stronger than a simple glycerin extraction and captures all the useful constituents of this herb, including curcumin and other curcuminoids.
- Bacopa herb – bacopa herb is a powerful antioxidant that is used for getting relief from stress. It generally contributes to healthy moods and cognitive function.
- Sarsaparilla root – Sarsaparilla root is a traditional herb of South Western United States, which is beneficial for helping your pet’s body to normally excrete excess toxic materials through the lymphatic system. It has also been used to support the liver function and healthy blood pressure levels.
- Astralagus root – being the best stress reliever, astralagus root used in the formulation of Adrenal Harmony Gold helps the body’s normal ability to adapt to stress. Astralagus root contains polysaccharides that strengthens the immune system and attacks the bacteria and viruses.
Other natural ingredients includes
- Milk thistle seed – a gentle and effective herb for normal functioning of the dog’s liver. It supports the liver’s metabolization of drugs and toxins for excretion. In addition, it helps to balance the hormones in your pet’s body.
- Blessed thistle flower – possessing the same features as that of milk thistle, this herb helps to support your dog’s liver. It also aids in proper functioning of the immune system and digestion.
- Chase tree berry – chaste tree berry is used in Adrenal Harmony Gold to make sure that the pituitary gland functions properly. It helps to maintain normal hormonal levels.
- Prickly ash bark – supports the normal flow of lymphatic circulation. Also assists in maintaining arterial and capillary circulation.
All these ingredients together target key cellular mechanisms to keep your pooch’s adrenal and pituitary gland function smoothly and healthily. The formula also helps in normalizing the mood levels and provides relax and sleep.
Features of Adrenal Harmony Gold
- Adrenal Harmony Gold helps to promote healthy skin and coat
- It reduces the excessive thirst and frequent urination
- Supports healthy weight and controls appetite.
- It helps in promoting healthy hair growth
- Supports proper muscle tone.
Adrenal Harmony Gold directions to use
- You can administer Adrenal Harmony Gold orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1 kg) – 50 lb dog. For dogs weighing more than 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2 kg).
- Make sure to shake well before use. Do not use of your dog is pregnant or if your pet is taking blood thinners.
- 1 bottle of Adrenal Harmony Gold can give a 1 month supply for most medium sized dogs.
What can I give my dog for Cushings disease?
Do dogs with Cushings suffer?
Do dogs with Cushings smell?
Why do dogs with Cushings pant so much?
Should I treat my old dog for Cushings?
Does CBD oil help dogs with Cushings?
Does my dog have Cushings or hypothyroidism?
What can dogs with Cushings disease not eat?
How does melatonin help dogs with Cushings?
What do you feed a dog with Cushings disease?
What causes panting in dogs with Cushings?
Can Cushings in dogs cause blindness?
Can Cushings in dogs be reversed?
Do dogs with Cushings have seizures?
How do you treat a dog with Cushings disease?
Do horses with Cushings suffer?
What do you feed a horse with Cushings?
Can Cushing’s disease be cured in dogs?
How long will my dog live with untreated Cushing’s disease?
What is the best diet for dogs with Cushing’s disease?
What are the final stages of Cushing’s disease in dogs?
What happens if Cushing’s disease in dogs is left untreated?
How do dogs with Cushing’s disease die?
How did my dog get Cushing’s disease?
Does Cushing’s disease cause pain?
What organs does Cushing’s disease affect?
Why do you gain weight with Cushing’s disease?
Can Cushing’s go away on its own?
Why is Cushing’s disease fatal?
Can stress cause Cushing’s?
Is Cushing’s an autoimmune disease?
Can you lose weight if you have Cushing’s disease?
How do doctors diagnose Cushing’s?
Is Cushing’s a cancer?
Do dogs die from Cushing’s disease?
Is CBD oil good for dogs with Cushing’s disease?
How do you reverse Cushing’s disease?
How long can Cushing’s go undiagnosed?
Is Cushing’s a disability?
Who is at risk for Cushing’s disease?
What does Cushing’s disease do to the body?
Why does Cushing’s cause muscle weakness?
Can Cushing’s disease cause tachycardia?
How much is Cushing’s medication for dogs?
What dog breeds are prone to Cushing’s disease?
What are the side effects of Cushing’s disease in dogs?
Can stress cause Cushing’s in dogs?
Is Cushing’s disease in dogs contagious to humans?
Does Cushing’s cause blindness in dogs?
What causes potbelly in dogs with Cushing’s?
Is shaking a symptom of Cushing’s in dogs?
What is atypical Cushing’s disease in dogs?
What is the best treatment for Cushing’s disease in dogs?
What happens if Cushing’s is left untreated in dogs?
What causes death in dogs with Cushing’s?
Do dogs with Cushing’s disease suffer?
Does Cushing’s disease in dogs cause breathing problems?
Why do dogs with Cushing’s drink so much?
Do dogs lose weight with Cushing’s disease?
How much water should a dog with Cushing’s drink?
Does Cushing’s disease in dogs cause itching?
Can Cushing’s cause heart failure in dogs?
Can a dog have diabetes and Cushing’s?
Is treating Cushing’s disease in dogs expensive?
How do you fix Cushing’s disease?
Is Cushing’s disease cancer?
What is the best way to treat Cushing’s disease in dogs?
How can I help my dog with Cushing’s disease?
What do you feed a dog with Cushing’s disease?
Should you treat a dog with Cushing’s?
What do dogs with Cushing’s die from?
How long will a dog live with Cushing’s disease?
Is there pain with Cushing’s disease?
Why did my dog get Cushing’s disease?
How do you test for atypical Cushing’s disease in dogs?
Does Cushing’s disease in dogs cause shaking?
Does Cushing’s disease in dogs affect the liver?
Does Cushing’s disease cause blindness?
Can a dog have hypothyroidism and Cushing’s?
Can Cushing’s disease cause pancreatitis in dogs?
Do dogs with Cushing’s smell?
How does Cushing’s disease make you feel?
Can Cushing’s cause heart problems?
Is Cushing’s disease autoimmune?
What hormone causes Cushing’s syndrome?
Does Cushing’s disease cause skin problems?
How is Cushing’s diagnosed?
What triggers Cushing’s disease?
How can you tell the difference between Cushing’s disease and Cushing’s disease?
What happens if you don’t treat Cushing’s disease?
Can Cushing’s cause arthritis?
Can you have mild Cushing’s syndrome?
Does Cushing’s cause weight gain?
Can stress cause Cushing’s disease in dogs?
Does hair grow back after Cushing’s disease?
How quickly do you lose weight after Cushing’s?
What are the symptoms for Cushing’s disease in dogs?
What are the first signs of Cushing’s disease in horses?
Does Cushing’s affect thyroid?
Does Cushing’s disease cause insomnia?
Does Cushing’s cause insomnia?
Is Cushing’s hard to diagnose?
Can a blood test detect Cushing’s?
How much weight do you gain with Cushing’s?
How do doctors test for Cushing’s disease?
A raw diet plays a crucial role in treating Cushing’s disease from home. Make sure you avoid all grains and carbohydrates from his diet menu. A protein-rich diet ensures that your pet gets all the required nutrients. Make sure you do not feed him with grains, additives and processed foods. A healthy diet in conjunction with any of these natural supplements can really help your dog come out of Cushing’s disease. The symptoms of Cushing’s disease in dogs can result in anxiety and stress in dog owners. Thus, treating Cushing’s in dogs naturally is very important. So, your dog can go on for years and live a good quality life.