Pet Wellbeing Ear Care Gold
Grooming is a very important part of dog caring. However, many pet parents do not realize the necessity of ear care for dogs. Irrespective of the shape of your dog’s ears, it is important to set up a routine ear care. It prevents ear wax buildup, ear mites, and ear infections. Some dogs, especially those with dangling ears, are more likely to ear infections. If your dog exhibits ear discomfort signs such as constant scratching or rubbing, then look inside their ears. Some symptoms such as redness, swelling, or discharge should raise concern.
Excessive scratching or irritation may cause redness or swelling of dog ears. However, discharge usually signals to a more extensive problem. Take your dog to the vet clinic to diagnose the problem as soon as you notice any symptoms. An ear infection generally clears up with dog ear antibiotic ointment. Your veterinarian may prescribe both an oral and a topical dog ear infection antibiotic ointment depending on the severity of the ear infection. After the ear infection heals, start a weekly dog ear care regimen to prevent future occurrences. Read on to know about the Top 3 Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment Online.
This article is all about to Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment for curing any inflammation or ear infections in pets. Learn how to treat dog ear infection naturally.
Top 3 Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment Online
Dog ear infection is critical to making sure to treat them before it turns into a severe problem. Today, the online market is full of dog ear infection ointment. Have a look at the Top 3 Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment that is effective and can be bought online.
Ear Care Gold For Dogs
Soothes itching and irritation naturally. Safe. Nonallergic and free from chemicals. Guards against repeated ear problems and infections.protects from bacteria.
Pet Wellbeing Ear Care Gold Dog Ear Infections From Petwellbeing.Com
Pet Wellbeing Ear Care Gold is easy to use home treatment for your dog’s ears. The ingredients in Ear Care Gold provide an unfriendly environment to yeast, bacteria and fungi. Yet they are gentle and soothing to the ears. It is made to support the skin inside the dog ear stay normal and healthy.
Ear Care Gold includes herbal oil that is made with potent herbs. It helps your pet to deal with common ear discomfort experienced by many dogs. The base of this Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment is MCT (medium chain triglyceride) oil. Unlike regular coconut oil, MCT oil remains in a liquid state at room temperature. It is capable to keep skin tissue healthy and provide nutrition to the skin layers. Furthermore, it helps to maintain the natural immunity of the skin. You can buy Ear Care Gold online from Petwellbeing.Com
Features – Ear Care Gold
- The company uses only organically grown and wild-harvest herbs to prepare Ear Care Gold.
- The manufacturing facility adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices
- The Full biochemical Spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All ingredients undergo a test for identification and purity.
- Each batch of Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment mandatorily undergoes a test to ensure the highest quality and potency of the product.
- It is manufactured in a FDA Registered Facility with strict quality control procedures and proper monitoring.
- This superior quality product comes with Petwellbeing.Com 90 day money-back guarantee.
- It is manufactured in the USA and Canada in GMP-certified facilities.
- It can be bought for nearly $38.
Ear Care Gold – Benefits
- Ear Care Gold is the dog ear yeast infection ointment that discourages the growth of yeast and bacteria.
- It is useful for dogs having a recurring ear infection problem.
- Ear Care Gold Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment helps to cease the cycle of recurrent infections as it supports the ears’ normal acid balance. This means it supports establishing healthy pH. Proper pH balance makes it harder for yeast, bacterial or fungal agents to infect the ears.
- Unlike other products or medications, Ear Care Gold does not suppress inflammation for a short-term but supports the natural immune function of the skin in the ears and help break the cycle of recurring ear infections.
Ear Care Gold – Ingredients
Ear Care Gold is made of all herbal oil. It contains no harsh ingredients, alcohol or chemicals that may irritate your dog’s skin. Its ingredients are
- Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis): The yellow (golden) root of the Goldenseal plant is one of the best herbal antimicrobials available for both internal and external use. It mainly helps to treat bacterial, viral and fungal infections. In addition, it has a soothing quality on infected mucous membranes and inflamed tissues.
- Olive leaf (Olea europea): Olive leaf is safe to be used internally and on the skin. It provides natural protection against bacteria, fungi, and viral organisms. It does not harm the beneficial bacteria and is smooth on the skin’s acid layer. The acid layer creates its own natural acidic barrier against bacteria and fungi.
- Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis): Calendula is known as the herb for the skin. It is commonly applied to abrasions to help restore normal skin cells. It has an anti-microbial activity (bacterial, viral and fungal).
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum thapsus): Mullein is effective at maintaining the inner and outer ear surfaces healthy. It enhances the body’s natural resistance to infection and soothes the ear tissues with its slight demulcent quality.
- St. John’s Wort flowering herb (Hypericum perforatum): St. John’s Wort is beneficial both internally and externally for the health of the underlying nerves. These yellow flowers when infused into oil, releases their pigment, a deep red color.
- Aloe Vera leaf (Aloe barbadensis): The juice of the Aloe leaves provides a hydrating and soothing application to irritating tissues. It helps improve skin inflammation and have anti-fungal properties.
Ear Care Gold – Directions
Use Ear Care Gold at room temperature or slightly warmer by holding the bottle under warm water. With the use of the dropper, insert drops into the ear canal as directed below:
- Under 25lb – 3-4 drops in each ear
- 25lb-50lb – 1/2 dropper in each ear
- Over 50lb – 3/4 dropper in each ear
Apply as per dose directions twice a day. After inserting drops, gently massage outer ear to remove any excess product. Using a towel or tissue clean the excess product from the outer ear. Avoid the dropper touching to any discharge from the ear. Use Ear Care Gold for 7 to 10 consecutive days until desired results are achieved. For best results, before using Ear Care Gold, clean dog ears with any ear cleansers to remove excess wax or debris.
While you can’t treat dog ear infection without Vet consultation, you can certainly switch to a natural remedy which will work without any side effects.
This product is for external use only. Shake the bottle well before use and do not refrigerate. Discontinue use if dog ear appears more red or aggravated after application. This may indicate an allergic reaction; consult your pet vet immediately.
Ear Care Gold – Customer Reviews
Ear Care Gold for dog ear infection has got lot of positive feedback. This herbal oil formulation is best used for dogs with frequent ear infection. Many customers found that the product works effectively and with regular use, the ear problems seem gone forever. Most of the customers try Ear Care Gold to clear up dog chronic ear infections. This product not only smells good but also soothes dog ears thus helping them to heal quickly. The customer testimonies for Ear Care Gold are
- Benjy’s Mum from Scotland – My dog Benjy had chronic ear infections which were so bad they caused seizures! I made the switch to Ear Care Gold since the dog ear infection medicine which Vet gave did not work. His ear infection was all gone and his ears are the best in a long time! Now I am going to use it every week to prevent further infections. I highly recommend this. Also excellent customer service.
- Chris from Denver, CO – My puggle has had repeated ear infections for the last year. The meds that my vet prescribed were not effective. Your ear drops cleared it up immediately and it has not come back.
- Lynne the dog lover from Scranton, PA – Thank you, I have tried several pet websites trying to find an ear medication that would work. Most just covered up the smell. This not only took the smell away but also cut down the inflammation. I can tell by the way my 11 yr old dog is acting that it works. He is much happier. I have already recommended your web site and this product to several people.
Ear Care Gold – Frequently Asked Questions
How do I insert drops in my dog’s ear?
Ear Care Gold comes with droppers, for you to easily insert drops. No need to buy any additional syringes or applicators.
Where are the ingredients of Ear Care Gold sourced from?
All ingredients are taken from suppliers who meet the stringent vendor qualifications. The company also follows rigorous GMP standards that includes highest quality of purity and safety.
Can I use Ear Care Gold with other medications?
This is an herbal formulation. However if your dog is under any treatment for health condition, then consult with vet before taking it.
Does Ear Care Gold come with a guarantee?
Yes! Ear Care Gold comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Can I use Ear Care Gold for cats?
Yes, you can use Ear Care Gold for feline/cats as well apart from canine/dogs.
What is tri-otic ointment for dogs used for? Tri Otic Ointment for Dogs is used for the treatment of acute and chronic otitis externa (outer ear infection) associated with yeast or bacteria susceptible to gentamicin. Tri-Otic ear ointment in dogs contains an antibacterial, an anti-inflammatory and an antifungal properties. Make sure to thoroughly clean and dry the external ear canal before treatment. Tri-Otic antibiotic ointment in dog ear is a product from Phoenix Pharmaceuticals. The best place to buy them online is from valleyvet.com. Its generic name is gentamicin sulfate + betamethasone valerate + clotrimazole Ointment. Tri-otic ointment dog ear infection treatment is not available over the counter. You can use tri-otic Clotrimazole ear drops for dogs to prevent any infection.
Features of Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment – Tri-Otic Ointment
- Tri-Otic Ointment is the dog ear yeast infection ointment that helps to treat the acute and chronic ear infection in dogs.
- It is available in 7.5 gram and 15-gram tubes as well as in 10 gram, 15 gram, 25 gram, and 125-gram plastic bottles.
Tri-Otic Ointment Customer Reviews & User Ratings
The customer reviews for Tri-Otic Ointment are mostly positive. The price of the ointment is very much affordable. It is one of the most liked features amongst pet parents. The following are some of the customer testimonies.
- Thomas W – “1/2 price of vet”
- Lindaloo – “I have a cocker spaniel and as we know they usually have ear problems…I am so happy to have found this dog ear antibiotic ointment. Finally, I am able to purchase in quantity with a prescription as he will need this the rest of his life. Thank you.”
- Jeane – “Administering this ointment to my Shih Tzu’s ears is so easy with this bottle. I am very happy with this purchase.”
- Germangirl – “Fresh medication, prescription directly requested from Vet. Excellent service, very fast shipping. Happy repeat customer.”
Tri-Otic Ointment – Ingredients of Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment
Each gram of Tri-Otic Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment contains
- gentamicin sulfate USP equivalent to 3 mg gentamicin base
- betamethasone valerate, USP equivalent to 1 mg betamethasone; and
- 10 mg clotrimazole, USP in a mineral oil-based system containing a plasticized hydrocarbon gel.
Brief info about Ingredients
- Gentamicin: Gentamicin sulfate is an aminoglycoside antibiotic active against a wide variety of pathogenic gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria. In vitro tests, results have that gentamicin is bactericidal. It acts by inhibiting normal protein synthesis in susceptible microorganisms. Specifically, gentamicin is active against the organisms such as Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa etc.
- Betamethasone: Betamethasone valerate is a synthetic adrenocorticoid for dermatologic use. It is an analog of prednisolone, has a high degree of corticosteroid activity and a slight degree of mineralocorticosteroid activity. It is the 17-valerate ester of betamethasone that has shown to provide anti-inflammatory and antipruritic activity. Topical corticosteroids easily absorb from normal, intact skin.
- Clotrimazole: Clotrimazole is a broad-spectrum antifungal agent that treats dermal infections caused by various species of pathogenic dermatophytes and yeasts. Clotrimazole is best to treat dog ear yeast infections. The primary action of clotrimazole is against dividing and growing organisms. In vitro, clotrimazole exhibits fungicidal activity against Trichophyton rubrum, Trichophyton mentagrophytes & many others. Resistance to clotrimazole is very rare among the fungi that cause superficial mycoses. In fact, Otitis externa infected with Malassezia pachydermatis, 1% clotrimazole was effective both microbiologically and clinically. It showed a reduction of exudate odor and swelling.
Tri-Otic Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment Side Effects
What are the potential Tri-Otic Ointment side effects?
The potential side effects of using Tri-Otic Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment are
- Deafness or partial hearing loss (usually temporary) in a small number of old sensitive dogs. If hearing loss, head tilt or dizziness is noted, discontinue product use immediately and contact your veterinarian.
- Cushing’s syndrome, delay in wound healing and immuno-suppressant in patients with long steroid therapy.
- Gentamicin can cause premature birth in pregnant dogs. Corticosteroids can cause birth defects when used during the first phase of pregnancy.
- If ingested, the side effects of corticosteroids include increased thirst, urination and appetite, weight gain, panting, diarrhea, vomiting, and behavior changes.
However, clinical and safety studies have shown a large safety margin when this product is used at recommended dose levels in dogs.
Tri-Otic Ointment – Benefits
- It is a triple antibiotic ointment for dogs ear infection which combines an aminoglycoside antibiotic (gentamicin sulfate), an adrenocorticoid (betamethasone) and an antifungal agent (clotrimazole).
- It is beneficial to reduce the discomfort, redness, swelling, crusty material and odor that occurs with ear inflammations and infections
- In s clinical trial Tri-Otic Ointment has shown to reduce discomfort, redness and swelling. There are reports of reduction in odor as the product exerts a strong antimicrobial effect.
- The pack of 25gm Tri-Otic Ointment can be bought under $14.
Tri-Otic Ointment For Dogs – Directions to use Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment
Make sure that the external ear of the pet is clean and dry before application. Remove all foreign material such as debris, crusted exudates, etc., with appropriate non-irritating solutions. Trim away excess hair from the treatment area. Also, verify that the eardrum is intact before following the below directions.
The recommended dosage of Tri-Otic for dogs weighing less than 30 lbs. is 4 drops instilled twice daily into the ear canal? For dogs weighing 30 lbs. or more, instill 8 drops twice daily into the ear canal. After installation, massage external ear to ensure appropriate distribution of medication. Use this triple antibiotic ointment for dog ear infection for 7 consecutive days. Store it in between 2° and 25°C (36° and 77°F).
Tri-Otic Ointment – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the cautions on using Tri-Otic Ointment?
It should not be used in dogs with known perforation of eardrums.
What pets should not use this medication?
This product should not be used in dogs with
- A ruptured ear drum
- A pregnant dog
- Dog requires hearing to perform their work like military, police or service dogs
- Dog having allergic reaction to any of the 3 ingredients
Can this Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment be given with other drugs?
Yes, but do not give or use other corticosteroids or aminogylcoside antibiotics during treatment with this medication. Consult your Vet before trying this medication. If your pet gets any unusual reactions when using multiple medications, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Can I use tri-otic ointment for cats?
Yes, you can use tri-otic ointment upon supervision from your Vet.
Is tri otic ear drops better than the ointment?
Both tri-otic ear drops as well as formula contain the same ingredients. However, the dosage changes but the benefits remain the same.
Zymox Otic Enzymatic Solution With Hydrocortisone From Pet King Brands
Zymox Otic, a dog ear infection topical antibiotic ointment is used to treat the ear externally for acute and chronic inflammation caused by bacterial, fungal, and yeast infections. Some causes contributing to possible ear infections are – excessive hair, low immunity and excessive skin folds in the ear. The inclusion of hydrocortisone in Zymox Otic provides relief from inflammation and itching. Zymox Otic Enzymatic Solution with Hydrocortisone is a product belonging to Pet King Brands. However, you can buy this dog ear infection ointment online from 1800petmeds.com
Zymox Otic With Hydrocortisone – Features
- Zymox otic pet ear ointment can be useful to treat both cats and dogs having acute and chronic otitis externa. Few causes include bacterial, fungal and yeast infections along with itching and inflammation.
- It is a non-prescription (OTC) product that is available in 1.25 oz and 4 oz containers.
Zymox Otic Pet Ear Treatment With Hydrocortisone – Benefits
- Effectively helps treating both severe and persistent ear infection in dog
- Added hydrocortisone supports reducing itching
- There are no reports of side effects
- Money saving offer – use coupon code from 1800petmeds.com.
Zymox Otic With Hydrocortisone – Ingredients
Natural Enzymes such as Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Lactoferrin and added Hydrocortisone (1%) are active ingredients in Zymox Otic Enzymatic Solution with Hydrocortisone. This product is also called as a Three-Point Enzyme System. Each enzyme has its own unique properties that, when combined, becomes a powerful antimicrobial formula.
- Lactoperoxidase – The antibacterial property of the lactoperoxidase inhibits vital bacterial metabolic enzymes.
- Lysozyme – Lysozyme kills bacteria by disrupting the formation of a glycosidic bond between the two components of peptidoglycan, a constituent of the bacterial cell wall.
- Lactoferrin – Lactoferrin, an iron-binding protein is bacteriostatic against a wide range of microorganisms. This means it inhibits the growth of the bacteria.
- Hydrocortisone – The anti-inflammatory action of hydrocortisone reduces itching and inflammation.
Zymox Otic With Hydrocortisone – Directions
Zymox Otic Enzymatic Solution with Hydrocortisone is used in conditions where dog is having inflammation or itching. For dogs with any weight follow the following direction.
Apply Zymox Otic with Hydrocortisone liberally to fill the ear canal. Gently massage, working the medication into the infected area. Allow the pet to shake their head to remove excess medication. For severe infections treat once a day for 7 days. For chronic and persistent infections, treat once a day for 14 days. Store this product at room temperature.
Zymox Otic With Hydrocortisone – Customer Reviews
The Zymox Otic Enzymatic solution with hydrocortisone reviews are a cocktail of good and bad. There are positive as well as negative feedback from its users. Most of the positive Zymox otic reviews stated that the product works very well for yeast and bacterial infections. Even after spending hundreds of dollars on vet visits, the ear infection of dog was not gone. Using Zymox Otic for just few days alleviates any inflammation and scratching problems.
The negative customer reviews for Zymox Otic with Hydrocortisone are that it is bit expensive than vet recommended brands. Some customers opine that Zymox was okay with their pet. Few said the antibiotic dosage from vet had only helped clear up their dog’s ear infection. Some of the positive and negative customer testimonies are-
Positive Customer Testimonies
- Margum2017 – My Nina had a stubborn ear infection. After a lot of research, we found this site. We decided to order Zymoc and put her on 14 days treatment. You won’t believe Nina’s ears went back to normal in 2 weeks. She doesn’t scratch or touches her ears anymore. Highly recommend this product.
- Misto52 – My yellow Lab has had chronic ear infections for 2 years old. After spending thousands of $$ at the vet I found ZYMOX. With the very 1st application the results were immediate. My Harley loves his “meds“. It makes me happy to see him feel instantly better. No need to clean first. Just use ZYMOX & by day 2 all the black smelly gook in the ear will be gone! I always have a fresh bottle on hand & will never be without it. If your babe has ear infections, this will be the best money you ever spend. Honestly, this is the best meds ever!!!
Negative Customer Testimonies
- Janice Foremanon – It certainly helped, but it didn’t clear up our lab’s ears completely. Ended up at the vet for antibiotics anyway.
- Dcguy – Helped ease pain and discomfort but did not cure the problem. Might have worked on lesser infection but not for this.
Zymox Otic with Hydrocortisone – Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Zymox Otic with Hydrocortisone with other medications?
No, do not use this product when using any other topical ear medications or cleaners. It is because the enzyme activity of Zymox Otic
Enzymatic Solution with Hydrocortisone may not work.
Are there any side effects of Zymox Otic Enzymatic Solution with Hydrocortisone?
No, this Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment is absolutely safe and works without any side effects.
What special precautions should I adhere to use Zymox Otic?
This product is strictly for animal use only. Do not use on pregnant or lactating female dogs. This product is available at pet pharmacies and veterinarian offices.
Do I get any product guarantee?
Yes. All products including Zymox Otic with Hydrocortisone come with 1800petmeds.com’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. They would refund your money without question, if:
- Your pet didn’t like it
- You changed your mind about your purchase
- The wrong size or weight was ordered
- The product didn’t work
- Your pet gets heartworms
1800petmeds.com meets or exceeds manufacturers’ guarantees and you can be assured that every product sold here is of the highest quality.
Now you know the top 3 dog ear antibiotic ointment which can be bought online. Few people also use Betagen topical spray for dogs ears. If your dog is uncomfortable with ointment, Betagen contains the same ingredients of above three ointments which treats bacterial infections, inflammation or itching. Select the one that best suits your pet needs. But do remember to regularly clean your dog ears. Choose suitable ear cleanser and make a routine to clean pet ears on weekly basis. If your pet is happy you are happy too.
Ear Care Gold For Dogs
Soothes itching and irritation naturally. Safe. Nonallergic and free from chemicals. Guards against repeated ear problems and infections.protects from bacteria.