Thyroid Soothe Granules is a natural remedy for treating problems related to the thyroid gland, endocrine systems, and heart. The problems of the thyroid may cause other bodily changes and dysfunctions and this remedy by PetAlive helps to solve all the thyroid problems and all the issues and symptoms related to it. The thyroid hormone levels are balanced along with the smooth functioning of the digestive systems and soothing down the nervous system. It is available in the form of the spray as well as granules.
Products for Dog Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support Silver for Dog Hypothyroidism
- Milk Thistle for Dog Liver Disease
- Premium Holistic Formula for Dogs & Puppies
Ingredients of Thyroid Soothe Granules
The benefits of the active ingredients included in the Thyroid Soothe Granules are:
- Chamomilla 30C HPUS – Chamomilla provides relief to the sensitivity faced by the dogs. Dogs with thyroid problems tend to get very irritable, hot and thirsty. So these problems are avoided. This herb is known to have a calming effect and is widely used in homeopathic medicine for its calming and soothing nature. Relief is provided to the dogs when this ingredient is added to the Thyroid Soothe Granules.
- Iodium 30C HPUS – There is 30C HPUS of this homeopathic extract added to the Thyroid Soothe Granules, and it relieves the appetite problems of constantly feeling thirsty and hungry. A proper balance of the metabolism is maintained in the body of the dogs.
- Lycopus 6C HPUS – Lycopus is a perfect ingredient for maintaining a good autonomic nervous system and for keeping the blood pressure levels low. The symptoms of thyroid like black patches, uneven texture of the skin, dullness of the skin with lackluster and all can be treated. This is also good for promoting the health of the endocrine system and solving respiratory problems.
- Nux vomica 30C HPUS – Nux vomica is very good for treating any disorders related to the digestive system. Problems like indigestion, heartburn, nausea, vomiting and so on can be reduced with the consumption of this digestive remedy.
- Zingiber 3X HPUS – This homeopathic ingredient allows for the proper functioning of the digestive system. Dogs that feel incredibly thirsty and have huge appetite problems can get relief from the Thyroid Soothe Granules because of the presence of the Zingiber.
A little amount of Cratageous is also added to the Thyroid Soothe Granules which are very good for promoting the functioning of the heart and the circulatory system. Problems faced by the dogs like the faster pounding of the heart, the rapid increase in heartbeat, irregular pulse rate and so on can be cured.
Some of the inactive ingredients used in Thyroid Soothe Granules are Citric Acid, Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate and Sucrose.
Recommended Dog Foods
Instructions of Thyroid Soothe Granules
The Thyroid Soothe is available in two forms Thyroid Soothe Granules and Thyroid Soothe Spray Form. The dosages differ depending on the size and needs of the dogs. The instructions are as follows:
- Thyroid Soothe Granules – The granules are available in a dissolvable form and it can either be put directly to the mouth of the dog or dissolved in his food. For the first serving, administer it in a gap of 30 minutes until the 10th serving, and after that, you can administer three times a day. For dogs that are under the weight of 20 lbs, you have to give a large pinch of the Thyroid Soothe Granules. For dogs who weigh between 20 to 50 lbs should be given 2 pinches of the Thyroid Soothe Granules. The dogs who weigh more than 50 lbs should be giving 1/4th of the cap of the Thyroid Soothe Granules bottle.
- Thyroid Soothe Spray – The Thyroid Soothe available in the form of a spray can be either sprayed directly to the mouth of your dog or sprayed to the food or water the dog is going to consume. The spray pump should be depressed until prime. Similar to the granules, even the spray should be administered for every 30 minutes till you reach the 10th serving and then after that, the administration can be reduced to 3 times a day. 2 sprays are required by dogs who weigh less than 20 lbs. for dogs who weigh between 20 to 50 lbs requires 3 sprays and for dogs who weigh more than 50 lbs requires 4 sprays of the Thyroid Soothe.
If the Thyroid Soothe Granules is used along with the Skin and Coat Tonic and Heart and Circulation Tonic by Native Remedies, the benefits provided to your dog is multiplied.
The Thyroid Soothe Granules is available for purchase at the following website: http://www.nativeremedies.com/petalive/products/thyroid-soothe.html
Products for Dog Thyroid Support