Thyroid gland is the one that controls the metabolism and produces the hormone called thyroxin. Deficiency of this leads to thyroid problems in dogs and it is a common disease now a day’s irrespective of the breeds, ages and sizes. Dogs with thyroid problems starts experiencing hair loss, dullness and thinning of the coat, flaky skin, black patches, weight gain, reduced heart rate, infections in the ears and nails and so on. A remedy to cure this common problem occurring in dogs is Thyro-Pet by PetAlive brand of Native Remedies.
Products for Dog Thyroid Support
- Thyroid Support Silver for Dog Hypothyroidism
- Milk Thistle for Dog Liver Disease
- Premium Holistic Formula for Dogs & Puppies
A solution to thyroid problem in dogs is the Thyro-Pet. It is a natural remedy which is a constituent of homeopathic ingredients and promotes the proper functioning of the thyroid gland in your dogs. There is no artificial coloring or preservatives added in this drug and it helps to relieve all the symptoms of thyroid too. They are manufactured in laboratories with the highest standards and with highly qualified personnel. Extreme cases of hypothyroidism can also be treated by giving the Thyro-Pet for your dogs.
A bottle of Thyro-Pet contains 2 oz or 60 ml of the solution which are given in different dosages depending upon the size and needs of the dogs. Although the Thyro-Pet is known to treat the problems of thyroid in your dog, it is recommended to be used in hypothyroidism conditions only and not for hyperthyroid conditions.
Recommended Dog Foods
Ingredients used in Thyro-Pet
PetAlive is known to manufacture products with highly beneficial homeopathic ingredients which makes the Thyro-Pet a safe product for dogs.
- Bladderwrack – One of the major suppliers of iodine content in the Thyro-Pet is the homeopathic ingredient Bladderwrack also known as Fucus Vesiculosis. Iodine is an important element for curing thyroid problems and Bladderwrack helps to provide that. Along with being a supplier of iodine, bladderwrack is also provides good support for promoting the metabolic tonic and weight management in the dogs.
- Huang Qi – The homeopathic ingredient Huang Qi, also known as Astragalus membranaceous is a herb with high medicinal benefits and supports the endocrine system by acting as a revitalizing tonic. A proper blood pressure level is helped to be maintained and the thyroid and adrenal gland functions are given full support to.
- Eleuthero – Eleuthero also known as Eleutherococcus senticosis is from the family of ginseng and has a number of medicinal benefits just like all the members of the ginseng family. It is very good for improving the immunity levels and providing the dogs with ample amount of energy for being active and healthy always.
- Extract of Nettle – The extract from Nettle is very good for maintaining the metabolic rate in the body of the dog. It acts as a circulatory tonic which supports the functioning of the metabolism. It also promotes better functioning of the thyroid and adrenal glands. There are two types of extracts available from Nettle: The stinging nettle also known as Urtica dioica and the dwarf nettle also known as Urtica urens.
Dosage and Usage of Thyro-Pet
Thyro-Pet for dogs comes in the form of drops. That is, they are available in tincture form which is convenient to provide to the dogs. It can easily be added to the food the dogs consume.
The dosage level given to the different sizes of dogs varies. Dogs who weigh less than 20 lbs should be given 2 to 3 drops of the Thyro-Pet. Dogs who weigh between 20 to 50 lbs should be given 5 to 8 drops of Thyro-Pet and for dogs who weigh more than 50 lbs should be given 0.25 ml or around 8 to 12 drops of the Thyro-Pet. These dosage levels should be monitored 2 to 3 times a day.
It is always recommended to consult your vet before you give the Thyro-Pet for your dogs. Also even after Thyro-Pet is prescribed regular check up should be down on the thyroid levels of your dogs. A check up every 6 months is advised. These checkups ensure that all the bodily hormones are functioning rightly and the health of your dog is maintained. If your dog is pregnant or in the nursing period you should take permission from your doctor before giving the dog Thyro-Pet.
For more effects and best results, you can combine the use of Thyro-Pet with Energy Tonic. This increases the energy levels in the dogs and maintains a healthy balance of their body.
To purchase Thyro-Pet online, check it out in its parent website with the best offers: http://www.nativeremedies.com/petalive/products/thyropet-supports-healthy-thyroid-function.html