Today, there are many online pet medication companies that offer drugs to treat a variety of pet health conditions. VetApprovedRx.com is also among the companies that offer several varieties of pet medications but with a huge difference. One, it is owned and operated by a trusted veterinarian Dr. Barry Miller who is having more than ten years old experience. Two, it offers only the effective and safe high-quality products that are approved by U.S.A FDA and EPA. Third, it offers the same branded pet medications that your veterinarian may prescribe but offers huge savings as they come at affordable prices. Gastro-Intestinal problems in pets such as dogs and cats are common due to unsuitable eating habits. To offer cats with the initial treatment you can use appropriate medication based on its health condition.
Recommended Digestive Products for Dogs
- BM Tone-Up Gold – Dog Diarrhea Support
- Smooth BM Gold – Dog Constipation Support
- Dandelion Root for Dog Liver Support
- Detox Gold for Dogs
- Hairball Gold
- Ultimate Probiotic with Prebiotics for Dogs
- Ark Naturals Gentle Digest for Dogs & Cats
Pro-Pectalin For Dogs
It contains kaolin, an anti-diarrheal for the absorption of toxins and pectin, a soluble dietary fiber, together with direct fed microbials. It is offered in 250 tablets, 15 cc gel, and 30 cc gel forms. Pro Pectalin Anti Diarrheal Oral Gel is helpful for cats. The product details are mentioned further in the article.
Ingredients Pro Pectalin Anti Diarrheal Oral Gel for Dogs and Cats
Ingredients of Pro Pectalin gel: Kaolin, Pectin, Soy Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Powdered Sugar, Encapsulated Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Chicken Flavor, Natural Flavors and Artificial Flavors.
Recommended Dog Foods
Pro-Pectalin For Dogs
Pro Pectalin Anti Diarrheal is useful for both dogs and cats that come in gel and tablets form. It contains kaolin, an anti-diarrheal for the absorption of toxins and pectin, a soluble dietary fiber, together with direct fed microbials.
Guaranteed Analysis per ml
- Kaolin 0.6 g
- Pectin 0.025 g
- Direct-Fed Microbials 0.2 Billion CFU Enterococcus faecium
Pro Pectalin Anti Diarrheal Oral Gel Dosage
Pro Pectalin Gel for Dogs and Cats is for oral use only.
- For Cats – Give 1 cc every 8 hours
- For Dogs –
- 10 lbs, 1 cc every 8 hours
- 11-30 lbs, 3 cc every 8 hours
- 30-60 lbs, 5 cc every 8 hours
- Over 60 lbs, 8 cc every 8 hours
Storage: Pro Pectalin For Dogs Anti Diarrheal Oral Gel should be stored in a cool and dry place.
This product is available only through licensed veterinarians Nutritional Supplement to soothe the intestines and absorb fluids.
Guaranteed Analysis per Pro Pectalin Tablet 3g for Dogs
- Kaolin 1.00 g
- Pectin 0.05 g
- Direct-Fed Microbials Enterococcus faecium 0.6 Billion CFU
Pro Pectalin Dosage and Pro Pectalin Side Effects
- Give one tablet per 20 lbs or 9 kg of cat body weight orally every 8 hours.
- If diarrhea does not improve in 24 -48 hours, re-examine diagnosis.
Note: This Pro Pectalin chewable tablet may be administered orally as a treat or crumbled and mixed with a small amount of food. In case of any Pro Pectalin Anti Diarrheal Oral Gel side effects please contact a veterinarian immediately.
Storage: Pro Pectalin Anti Diarrheal tablets should be Stored at room temperature in a dry location.
- Administer the formula according to the dosage instruction. Otherwise, it may lead to adverse reactions in pets.
- Remember that you take care of Pro Pectalin overdose.
- In case of, accidental dosage immediately contact the vet.