Parvo-k by Petalive
Parvo K is a homeopathic remedy for treating vomiting and diarrhea in dogs. It helps in maintaining the proper functioning of the digestive system. Parvo-K helps in supporting the healthy balance of the fluid contained in the body. It also provides for adequate hydration in the body. Parvo-K for Dogs, homeopathic medicine is an excellent remedy for preventing loose stools and making them more firm and healthy. It helps to maintain and balance the natural cooling system of the dog’s body.
Being a product of PetAlive, it can be considered to be one of the safest products to give to your dogs. It is because of the constituent of all natural and homeopathic ingredients.
Parvo-K for Dogs
Pet Alive Parvo-K is a homeopathic remedy for treating vomiting and diarrhea in dogs.
Recommended Digestive Products for Dogs
- BM Tone-Up Gold – Dog Diarrhea Support
- Smooth BM Gold – Dog Constipation Support
- Dandelion Root for Dog Liver Support
- Detox Gold for Dogs
- Hairball Gold
- Ultimate Probiotic with Prebiotics for Dogs
- Ark Naturals Gentle Digest for Dogs & Cats
- Arsenicum alb 6C HPUS – Diarrhea or vomiting caused out of stale food or other irregular consumption can use this ingredient as a remedy. It is the reason why Arsenicum album in Parvo-K. It allows for proper digestion of food and avoids issues of heartburn, nausea, excessive thirst, cramping pains in the abdomen, continuously vomiting, vomiting accompanied by diarrhea and so on.
- Veratrum alb 6C HPUS – Veratrum album in the Parvo-K homeopathic formula for easing the pain faced at the time of diarrhea or vomiting. Some people experience severe pain at the time of diarrhea especially, and this ingredient helps to relieve that pain. It is a remedy for all the symptoms related to this like excessive sweating, frequent vomiting, and craving for cold drinks and so on.
- Belladonna 30C HPUS – Another ingredient added into the Parvo-K formula is Belladonna. It is known to be an effective remedy for treating vomiting, nausea, motion sickness, cramping in the abdominal region cause of menstruation, urinating at night, excessive sweating, spasms in the gastrointestinal tract, biliary tract, ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome and so on.
- Zingiber 3X HPUS – Zingiber is also called as ginger and is used in the Parvo-K natural formula. Zingiber is useful for curing motion sickness, nausea and vomiting caused at the time of pregnancy or due to various reasons for the dogs. It is helpful in other medications for curing stomach problems, stomach sickness, morning sickness, loss of appetite and so on.
- Agrimonia eup 3X HPUS – Agrimonia eup is an active ingredient. It has been widely in use for treating all problems related to digestion. That is problems like loss of appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, the difficulty in the metabolism rate, food poisoning, constipation, diarrhea combined with vomiting, irregular bowel movements, loose and fatty stools, ulceration in the gastrointestinal tracts and so on. It also helps in relieving tension.
Sucrose – Sucrose is the only inactive ingredient in the Parvo-K homeopathic supplement for dogs.
Parvo-K For Dogs – Usage
The dosage of PetAlive Parvo-K for dog supplement is different for the dogs of different weights. This Native remedies digestive support for gastrointestinal health in pets should be given only according to the capacity each size of dog can withstand. See to it that the dosages are provided as per prescribed to get the best results. You can give this supplement to dogs of any age too.
Pet Alive Parvo k Dosage
- Sprinkle one pinch of the Parvo-K granules to puppies or dogs who weigh less than 20 lbs
- Two pinches of the Parvo-K granules for dogs who weigh more than 20 lbs and less than 50 lbs
- Spray three pinches of the Parvo-K granules into their mouth. dogs who weigh more than 50 lbs should be
One should administer Parvo-K supplement for five times a day. The initial treatment continues for the first 10 to 15 days. Then later on depending upon the change of the medication on the dog, you can reduce the administration to 3 times a day. It can be continued for seven days and then see the results. If required you can keep in this level.
There are no drug reactions or side effects reported against Parvo-K. But to be on the safe side consult a doctor before you give this medication to your dog. Dogs that are pregnant or in the nursing stage should not have any medicines without seeking permission from your doctor.
The Parvo-K for dogs is available for purchase in the site of Native Remedies under the PetAlive category. Please click on the following link to purchase it right away: http://www.nativeremedies.com/petalive/products/parvo-k-relieves-diarrhea-symptoms.html
Parvo K Reviews
Parvo K has received mixed reviews from many pet owners. Some people claim that the product was very much helpful to the dogs. Some owners have the opposite to say. For instance, an owner whose dogs fell ill fed her with baby aspirin, Pepto Bismol, etc. But could not see any improvement. She stumbled across Parvo-K and though finicky initially tried it on her babies. The results were impeccable. The dogs showed good improvement not only in energy but also appetite wise which included a pregnant doggy too. Though she wasn’t aware Parvo-K would affect a pregnant dog, she was quite positive about the results displayed by the pregnant dog.
The con side has a different story. Few pet owners say that Parvo-K gives false promises to dogs and its owners. An owner tried out Parvo-K couple of bottles in the hope that it will work out good for his dog. But sadly it didn’t go well on the dog.
Where can I buy Parvo k online?
Well, you can buy parvo-k in stores online. They are available for a lower price with the best promo, coupon deals in the manufacturer’s website or stores like Amazon, Walmart.
I would say that if you are planning to buy Parvo-K for dogs homeopathic supplement, make sure you are consulting your pet’s Vet before ingesting this product to save some time, energy and money.