Pets are individuals; they have their personalities, views, and opinions. The only thing they cannot do is to express how or what they feel properly. Thus, when they are in distress, they cannot just tell you that “Oh, am so stressed out, let me take some rest.” They express it in some other way. Besides, reasons for their stress can be many things like traveling, fireworks or thunderstorms, a new home or addition of a new pet, change in routine, insomnia, etc. So, are you looking for a natural remedy to cure stress in dogs? Then, you are on the right page of Stress Gold for Dogs.
Stress Gold – natural support for stress in dogs
PetWellBeing Stress Gold is a golden opportunity for you to help your beloved ones to become free from fear and help maintain a stable and peaceful mind. It is a herbal mix that supports the nervous system to reduce nervous tension and restlessness. It’s a natural sedative without any side effects and is 100% safe. It acts quickly on dogs and does not cause stomach upset. This product does not contain alkaloids and is not narcotic. Stress Gold will help your pet relax and might make him sleepy.
It acts as the effective support for high-stress situations in dogs. Stress Gold works effectively when your pet is afraid of noises like thunderstorms or fireworks. Does your dog become nervous when
- He is traveling
- He is taken to the veterinarian
- A new person/ pet comes to the home
- There is a change in his daily routine
- There is insomnia
We, if you find any of these symptoms on your dog, you can give him Stress Gold. Stress Gold is for stressed dogs.
Stress Gold Ingredients – herbs of Stress Gold
The primary ingredients in Stress Gold act directly on your dog’s brain to produce a natural and safe sedative effect. The result is a calm reaction and decreased the tendency to hyperactivity. The class of herbal sedatives used in this formula is 100% safe and natural. The method won’t cause an upset stomach.
- Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora): A nerve tonic with antioxidant value, sedative and used for pain and soothing muscles.
- Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis): Sedative; works in case of mental stress, Besides, also acts as a tranquilizer.
- Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis): Mild sedative, used for shock and stress, commonly used for anxiety and reactions to vaccinations.
- Passion Flower herb (Passiflora incarnata): A relaxant, mild sedative, pain reliever and normalizes heartbeat.
- Hops strobiles (Humulus lupulus): Acts on nervous system for longer time, sedative and relaxes the muscles; supports urinary system.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): Adapts the body to stress through adrenal glands.
- Fresh Wild Oat seed (Avena fatua): A nerve restorative.
- Chamomile flower (Matricaria chamomilla): A mild sedative, useful for hyperactivity and indigestion.
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale): For nausea or digestive symptoms due to stress.
Stress Gold Directions and Dosage
Advisable to use it not more than four doses a day. Stress Gold Dosage will be like one drop for every 2 lbs of weight up to 30 pounds. An additional one drop is added for every extra 4lbs. Can be given orally or mix with food or water of the Dog. The bottle must be shaken well before every use.
Do not use with nervous system depressants and, when the dog is under treatment for kidney diseases. Moreover, It is better not to use on pregnant animals. In case of complications, immediate medical attention is required. Similarly, do not use before anesthesia.
Stress Gold customer reviews – what the customers say
Overall, Stress Gold customer reviews show a positive impact. Initially, the product has helped their pet from getting over-reacted. Following are some of the customer reviews on Stress Gold.
- Stress Gold review 1: A user from Ohio states that the product has worked well in treating anxiety and stress. They always keep stock of one bottle.
- PetWellbeing Stress Gold review 2: “Calm for the pre-attack dog,” says Butch from WA. Their 3-year-old Chihuahua had some brain damage. As a result, he acts very ferocious and tries to attack anything, that he finds new. Finally, he was given Stress Gold. The overall results were terrific. Butch recommends the product to all his friends.
- Stress Gold review 3: “Helped with our puppy’s stressful shaking on the car rides” by Jimmy from Cedar Key, Fl. H said that the product had calmed their puppy when traveling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Stress Gold for dogs work?
Petwellbeing Stress Gold is a formulation by a team of holistic vets and pharmacists. It is manufactured in an FDA registered facility. All ingredients of Stress Gold are known to reduce mental stress.
From where to buy Stress Gold?
You can buy Stress Gold from Petwellbeing website or Amazon.
Does Stress Gold come with any side effects?
All the ingredients of Stress Gold are 100% natural. The class of herbal sedatives used in this formulation is safe. Thus, it will not cause the upset tummy.
Is Stress Gold shipped to UK?
The product is shipped to UK. You can either buy from amazon.uk or from Petwellbeing’s website.