Ketona Dog Foods
High Protien Dog food . The most balanced diet for your dog. All natural ingredients and Cost effective.
Many of my friends advice me not to share our food with dogs, and that it is always good to prepare dog food separately. But let me tell you why I share these foods with him, because, these are some of the homemade remedies you can keep stock at your home to treat dog problems. Instead of taking Bruno each time to the veterinarian, I find ways to take care of him at my home and make him feel better. I being a natural remedy lover, always give preference to go for natural remedies first and then only for prescribed medicines. Giving him appropriate attention and care will make him happy and live for a long life.
Canna Pet CBD Dog Biscuits
Instant relief for dogs with joint problems and pain related issues. Proven and no side effects.
Here are some of the human foods I share with my Bruno to keep him healthy and strong and get rid of health problems
- Yogurt: Who never loves to have a chilled yogurt dressed salad for a dinner? Same is the case with dogs. Yogurt that is made at your home is safe to feed your dog as it helps to keep the good bacteria in your dog’s intestines in balance. Another reason why I love to feed him with yogurt is that yogurt lessens the chances of getting him a yeast infection caused by antibiotic treatment.
- Oatmeal: A bowl of oats will help dogs with skin allergies, skin diseases and infections. You can use baby oatmeal or grind oatmeal in a food processor and then stir it with warm water. Allow your dog to soak in it. Even an oatmeal bath is known to give relief from itchiness and skin diseases.
- Electrolytes: Just as you rely on electrolyte-replacing beverages like sports drinks, pediatric drinks, water to rehydrate your body, these same energy drinks can supply your sick dog’s body with much needed fluids after he has had diarrhea. Consult with your vet to know about the dosage.
- Peanut butter: I love the combination of bread and peanut butter. When I take the jar from the kitchen, Bruno comes running behind my leg. This is because I occasionally give him a tablespoon of unsalted peanut butter. Hey, please make sure you are using peanut butter that doesn’t contain xylitol.
- Lemon and oranges: Fleas do not come when they smell citrus content. This can make your dog’s skin go clean and safe. To get rid of fleas and mosquitoes rub a small amount of fresh orange juice or lemon juice onto your dog’s skin. Start from the collar and go down the back.
- Canned pumpkin: My friend once told me that adding canned pumpkin to their menu can help in giving relief from constipation. Yes, it actually worked well for my Bruno. Canned pumpkin comes with nutrients and is easy to add to his food. Give him pumpkin if your dog faces digestion problems.
- Chicken: If your dog requires extra protein in his diet, you can treat him with chicken. Its an easy addition to his regular food. He will really thank you for this extra treat and is a good replacement if you are out of dog food.
- Broccoli: Broccoli added to his menu can be a great nutritional boost for dogs. This vitamin-rich vegetable helps your dog to get relief from gastrointestinal irritation.
- Carrots: Studies have found that carrots are good for dog’s teeth as this vegetable is low in calories and high in fiber and vitamins.
- Eggs: If your pup needs a protein boost, scramble an egg for a healthy snack. This will make his day.
In addition, if I find my Bruno with sore paws, I gently wash his paws and apply a gentle moisturizer. I would recommend you to go for baby moisturizer as it works best. If the paws are bleeding, apply an antibiotic ointment and gently bandage the wound.
Wysong Dog Foods
A Range of products for your dogs, cats and horses. The best food which is nearly as natural as it can get.