Dog urinary tract infections are highly common. Use Primalix Number 1 For Urinary Tract Infection that is a herbal drops preparation to improve the functionalities of urinary tract and maintain good bladder health of dogs.
There are so many health problems happen in this urinary tract that involves the kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra of the dog. The usually sterile urinary tract of the dogs might suffer an infection that happens from the exterior, travels through the urethra and reaches the affecting organ or part of the tract. The dog’s immune defense stops the bacteria there is the tract and they affect there only.
The importance of urinary and bladder health is that it can lead to other serious health problems if not dealt with promptly. Since kidneys are part of this, a small stone in the kidneys or the ureter can cause recurrent urinary tract infections.Why Use Primalix Number 1 For Urinary Tract Infection?
The dogs that suffer urinary tract infection once in their life might encounter it again in their life. Dogs that are on any high doses of corticosteroids for a long time are also at risk of developing urinary tract problems sooner or later.
The common reason for UTI is the use of too much of commercial dog food. The commercial dog food leads to alkaline urine in dogs that causes crystal formation. These crystals can lead inviting bacteria and cause the infections. Using antibiotics will help kill the bacteria alright but that could also cause side effects.
By using Primalix Number 1 herbal drops, you are taking away the risk of side effects. The herbal extract offers holistic treatment that deals with the infection while boosting the immune system simultaneously. It motivates the immune system to stay alert and divert any happening that could lead to infections later on. The herbs can also add some nutrients into the dogs’ body.
When To Use Primalix Number 1 For Urinary Tract Infection?
- Strained and painful urination is the first and common sign of urinary tract infection. There could be changes in the normal urination pattern such as in frequency, quantity and even the places where it pee.
- Abnormally large amount or too little urine is also a concern.
- Cloudy or smelly urine is easily detectable
- Tendency to drink more water.
- The dog might seem tired and shows loss of appetite.
- Vomiting, fever etc are serious signs and must get medical attention at the earliest.
Treatment with Primalix Number 1 For Urinary Tract Infection ensures that the condition reduces. Your pet will get relief from the symptoms thus preventing further infection. The treatment should be able to boost the immunity as well. That is exactly what Primalix Number 1 herbal drops do, treat, relieve, prevent, and boost.
What Is Primalix Number 1 For Urinary Tract Infection Made Of?
- Echinacea angustifolia is the jack of all trade in case of infections. It has also emerged as a leading remedy to treat urinary infections in many countries. The herbal extract is a natural pain reliever. The natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects together works to reduce the infection and pain. It also has immune boosting ingredients in it. In fact, Echinacea has great powers in relieving the frequent urination or painful urination as a result of urinary infections.
- Uva Ursi (Arctostaphylos uva ursi) contains the active ingredient arbutin that has diuretic property. The diuretics help eliminate the stones, if that is the root cause, or the mild infection through urination. This herb is also able to strengthen the bladder. Arbutin converts to hydroquinone that becomes an antiseptic to fight the infection causing organism. The astringent property of the herb shrinks the mucus membrane to reduce inflammation. It is also found to be effective in preventing the kidney stones. This herb is also able to reduce the bleeding that occurs with infection.
Other ingredients include…
- Goldenrod (Solidaginis virguarea) is another herb that has been used to treat UTI from ancient times. It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and diuretic properties. It is also an excellent pain killer. This multi acting herb can provide all round relief from almost all symptoms, including the kidney or bladder stones. Goldenrod is known to remove the urinary sediment that can cause the stone formation.
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis) has this mucilaginous substance that can reduce the inflammation. It is an excellent immune booster to let the dog’s body fight the infection on its own. The soothing effects of Marshmallow reduce the pain and irritation.
- Apple cider vinegar is not exactly an ingredient in Primalix number 1. It is used as a solvent base to extract the herbal compounds. Apple cider vinegar itself has antibacterial effects. It is a natural detoxicant and a bank of various vitamins and minerals. ACV itself can be a single hand solution for urinary tract infections in dogs and by adding it to the herbal formulation the natural properties of both ACV and the herbs are doubled.
How To Use Primalix Number 1 For Urinary Tract Infection?
You can add Primalix Number 1 herbal drops to dry or wet food of the dog. It does not cause any difference in the food taste. The various nutrients in the herbal drops make the dog food nutritious. The drops can also be given directly into the dog’s mouth if it is okay with the pet.
The dosage depends on the weight of the dog ad increases with its weight. The dose must be given on empty stomach and at the same time every single day for as long as the dosage continues.
All dosages are given in dropper measurement. One dropper is a single squeeze of the dropper that comes with the product. One squeeze takes up about 1 ml of the herbal liquid.
- Small dogs, less than 20 pounds– ½ dropper 2 times a day
- Medium sized dogs (21-60 lbs) – 1 dropper twice a day
- Larger dogs (61-100 lbs) – 2 droppers twice every day
- Giant dogs (over 101 lbs) – 3 droppers 2 times a day.
Continue the dosage for about 10 days or 2 weeks until you see the symptoms fade away. Once the infection is gone, continue the dose for another 7 days. Stop the dose for the next 3 weeks. Later on the dose can be restricted to just one week every month as a preventive measure.
Primalix Number 1 for Cat & Dog Urinary Tract & Bladder Health Reviews
There are only a few reviews available for Primalix Number 1 for cat and dog urinary tract and bladder health. Nevertheless, they are quite positive. No complaints for Primalix Number 1 so far.
Charmane Flint – “After 10 days on this herbal kidney/bladder medicine, my alley girl has no symptoms anymore. Her vet is quite pleased but thinks it was his prescription that cured her. Don’t tell but I didn’t even get the prescription filled.”
SueAnn – “My 9 year old chocoalte lab knows when she’s done something wrong. I feel so bad when she seems apologetic for accidents around the house. I know its not her fault. But all’s changed now thanks to Primalix Number 1. It worked when nothing else I found did. Thanks.”
Returns & Refund Policy
Natural Wonder Pets come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. In case you are not happy with the product, simply return and you will be reimbursed effectively (minus the shipping & handling charges).
Preserving Primalix Number 1 For Urinary Tract Infection
The Primalix Number 1 bottle once opened should be refrigerated for best results. Consult the vet before administering the product to a pregnant or nursing dog. Care is also called for the dogs that are on any prescription medication. It is always to consult the vet before you start your own treatment. Herbal or not, a vet visit is a must.
Primalix Number 1 For Urinary Tract Infection is available as a single bottle or in discounted numbers as well. The product comes with 30 day full refund for unsatisfactory customers. Coming to the main point, Will I buy this product for my pet? Yes, I would. It seems to have brought positive results to many who have used it, so why not! In my opinion, anything is better than the chemical drugs. No harm in trying the herbal extract.
You will also find Primalix Number 2 For Dog Urinary Tract Infections. However, note that this product is specifically used for Cats and Dog Diarrhea and NOT for urinary tract. Make sure to consult a Vet before self-therapy.