Are you looking for a natural kennel cough remedy? Then, you have landed on the right page of Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs. You know, this kennel cough is a serious upper respiratory infection which can put your pet in a great discomfort. So, you need to find an effective treatment to tackle this situation. Luckily, this Primalix KC for Canine Cough is cost-effective methods that include the virus resisting powers. Equally, it is made using the herbal extracts available in nature and does not involve the use of any dangerous needles. Further, read on to know more about Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs. Also, check out its other major details like ingredients, reviews, dosage, side effects and much more…
About Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs
This Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs is one of the effective cures worth at treating the secondary infections. Equally, it is a liquid herbal extract, made using the bioavailable active components and is also soluble in nature.
What is Canine or Kennel Cough?
This Canine cough is an upper respiratory disorder primarily seen in dogs. It is mainly caused by the bacteria and viruses, infecting the sensitive lining of the dog’s airway. Mainly including the regions like bronchi and trachea. Hence, the condition is also termed as tracheobronchitis or Bordetella. Also, it is highly contagious in nature and could be life-threatening in rare cases.
What are the symptoms of Kennel Cough?
- Firstly, it involves coughing accompanied by a watery nasal discharge.
- More coughing at night.
- Vomiting mucous at the end of a coughing spasm.
- Equally, dogs with severe cases may become lethargic, develop conditions like pneumonia resulting in loss of appetite.
Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs benefits?
- The product helps to relieve the symptoms immediately.
- Works to destroy the invading pathogens at the root of the problem itself.
- Helps at stimulating your dog’s healing power from within.
Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs ingredients – What makes this Primalix KC work?
This Primalix KC for Canine Cough is a proprietary mix of organic vegetable glycerin, apple cider vinegar, crystal clear water, Echinacea purpurea root, coltsfoot flower, marshmallow, and mullein flower.
- Echinacea purpurea root – This is one of the beneficial ingredients that help the body to get rid of the microbial infections. Besides, the roots of this flower are highly effective against canine upper respiratory tract conditions like tracheobronchitis.
- Coltsfoot flowers – Works as a soothing agent with antispasmodic effect. It has been used over the past few years for symptoms like dry coughs, chronic and acute bronchitis.
- Marshmallow – Considered as an excellent demulcent for soothing your dogs irritated mucous membranes.
- Mullein flower – This Mullein flower is good at treating your pet’s cough disorder. Studies have proven that Mullein is specifically good at treating bronchitis characterized by a hard cough with soreness. Also, helps in relieving the inflammation of the trachea and other symptoms associated with it.
Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs dosage – How to use this Primalix natural remedy for a canine cough?
- For small dogs (up to 20 lbs) – It is recommended to give 1/2 dropper (10 drops) to your pets – 3 times daily.
- Medium dogs (21 to 60 lbs) – Give 1 dropper (20 drops) – 3 times daily.
- For large dogs (61 to 100 lbs) – Give 2 droppers (40 drops ) – 3 times daily.
- For giant dogs (101 lbs and up) – Give 3 droppers (60 drops) – 3 times daily.
Note, that this product is more effective when given on an empty stomach. Also, insert the dropper directly into the pet’s mouth and squeeze the bulb to discharge. Overall, the recommended average treatment is for 10 days.
Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs warnings
- It is advised to seek a medical permission before having this natural remedy.
- Store the Primalix KC for Canine Cough in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid contact with direct sunlight.
- The product is not recommended for pregnant and nursing animals.
- Immediately contact your vet, in case of an overdosage or if you note any allergic symptoms in your pets.
Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs side effects – Is the formula safe to use?
Well, this Primalix KC for Kennel Cough is a 100% safe remedy for your pets. It is a powerful blend of natural ingredients like Echinacea purpurea root, Marshmallow, Coltsfoot flowers that helps relieve the symptoms (immediately on usage). Moreover, it is considered purely safe and there are no side effects, yet reported from the pet owners who have used this solution for a canine cough.
Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs reviews – Does Primalix KC really works?
This Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs is an inspired formula containing a mix of USDA certified organic components. The product is extremely good for respiratory conditions like canine tracheobronchitis and Bordetella. Equally, it gives five times more effective results, in comparison to the pills and granules available in the market. However, the customers who have used this product are quite happy with the results seen on their pets. They are saying that Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Canines is an effective soothing formula, made with the healing powers of natural ingredients. Further, mentioned below are some honest user reviews for your reference. Let’s have a look, what customers are saying about this Primalix natural solution…
- Jeff says “This KC formula is absolutely good for my Bulldog. It has worked for her when vaccines couldn’t give the needed effective results. All I would say that it is different from other nasty stuff available in the market. Thus, I recommend you to go for this remedy.”
- Christie says “Really Primalix KC is a miraculous cough medicine which worked for my 12 years old lab. I must say, after taking this natural solution she didn’t cough all night. Thus, I am planning to order a few more bottles for future usage.”
- Sarah says “Amazing! it worked for my German Shepherd. Thus, I am rating it with 5/5 stars…”
- Lyn Jacob says “All thanks to the manufacturers for making this incredible natural solution. We put our Jimmy on antibiotics as soon as she began coughing. But, it won’t relieve her and instead makes her condition more worst. Finally, I decided to order this Kennel Cough solution. Thank goodness the product arrived on time and I immediately dosed her (3 times a day). Seriously, the results obtained were superb! All her cough reduced overnight itself. However, I am planning to order two more for my other two dogs.”
- Kerry Jacques says “Works as promised! Now there are no more coughing with Primalix KC Kennel cough solution.”
Where to buy Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs? – Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs for sale
Well, this Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs is available online only. Hence, it’s hard to find them in the local pharmacies or pet shops near you. Thus, one of the best options is to buy them from the manufacturer’s website at Natural Wonder Pets (naturalwonderpets-store.com). They are available at a reasonable price. Further, you may check their website for more information on discount, coupon and promo offer on Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs…
Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs Amazon
This product is not available at amazon.com. But, you may look into other products offering the same features as Primalix KC at this online shopping destination. Further, visit their website for a more detailed analysis…
Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs Coupon code
You can avail $10 to $20 off on all the products purchased from Natural Wonder Pets. Besides, they have other offers like buy 1 get 1 free, 56% off on all the dog’s oral care products, 5% bonus point on every purchase made from their site, free gifts and much more. Other than this, one may also log in with their recent email address for receiving all their newsletters, latest deals, and updates…
Frequently asked questions
Is Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs available in online stores like eBay, Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, and GNC?
No, currently this product is not available at these third-party users. Thus, it would be good that you buy them directly from its official website.
What modes of payment are available at Natural Wonder Pets?
There are two modes of payment namely Visa and MasterCard available at Natural Wonder Pets.
Generally, what modes of shipping are used to deliver this product?
U.S Postal Service and Federal Express are the two modes of shipping generally used to deliver this product by Natural Wonder Pets.
Can I get their contact address?
Sure, their contact address is:
Natural Wonder Pets,
PO Box 1071,
Green Valley, AZ 85622.
Is this solution available at the UK?
Well, Natural Wonder Pets ships worldwide to almost all the places using the FedEx and US Postal Service. Further, after selecting your order, you may check your country in the drop-down menu and choose the desired shipping carrier.
What about their return policy?
Yes, there is a 30 days return policy (from the date of purchase) available on all the formulas of Natural Wonder Pets. So, you may return them at the earliest if you are unsatisfied with the results obtained.
Can I give this Primalix KC for Kennel Cough to my cats?
No, this solution is purely meant for canine cough symptoms. Hence you cannot give them to your cats. But there’s another product available in the market named Primalix KC for Cat Cough. It is specially designed for your kitty’s health.
Which are the different natural home treatments that can be adopted for a kennel cough?
Some of the basic treatment measures include:
- Firstly, keep your dog’s body warm.
- Encourage them to drink lots of fresh water.
- Give him wet food if your pet’s throat is sore and irritated.
In conclusion, this Primalix KC for Kennel Cough in Dogs is a safe, natural, effective formula that is planet friendly and helps at treating the secondary infections in your pets. Moreover, it is organic and chemical free in nature. So, try them at the earliest, if you find some kennel symptoms in your dogs. Of course, it’s guaranteed to work and don’t forget to share your valuable comments with us…