Canna Pet CBD Dog Biscuits
Instant relief for dogs with joint problems and pain related issues. Proven and no side effects.
Many pet owners do not give much importance to the dog food bowl. They just pick up the random piece that looks ok or attractive. The characteristics of the dog seldom come into the picture while choosing dishes for them.
What the owners really do is to decide between steel and ceramic, metal or wooden, and the extents they go is t choose between a normal feeder and a raised one. Every pet owner must know that each type of dog has its characteristic feeding habits and not all canines can feed from the same type of food bowl.
Then how are they to choose the dog food bowl? They must consider the height, size, the speed of eating, and o as to the size of their ears and the length of their neck is all important, have you thought about that? If not these information will help you choose the right kind of food bowl for your dogs.
Ketona Dog Foods
High Protien Dog food . The most balanced diet for your dog. All natural ingredients and Cost effective.
Types of dog food bowls and dogs that can use them
- Steep sided bowls are deeper with a narrower neck at the top. This bowl is suitable for the dogs with long ears. Such dogs would often have difficulty with their ears falling into the bowl while they eat. These steep sided narrow bowls will allow only their mouth into it and their ears would drape over the outer sides of the bowl. If you have an Afghan, Cocker Spaniel, or Basset Hounds, choose this type of bowl.
- Shallow bowls are best suited for the puppies and short nosed dogs. They can easily reach the food without much trouble. The small breed dogs, pugs, bulldogs etc would find these bowls useful. They can get the food without choking themselves and get room to continue their respiration.
- Deep bowls are used for those long nosed dogs. As in the case of shallow bowls giving more space to breathe, these deeper bowls allow space for the long nosed dogs to have breathing space inside.
- Slow feeder bowls: Some dogs seem to gulp on their food without much chewing as if they get a prize for finishing the food first. This kind of competition is often seen in multiple dogs’ house. The best way to control the eating speed is getting them a slow feeder bowl with a small obstacle or something placed at the centre. This allows lesser space inside the bowl. This will slow them down as they cannot reach the food faster. There are all sorts of slow feeder bowls available. The common type has the obstacle in the middle other variety has the food space only I the centre and has obstacles all around the bowl.
- Raised feeders have the feeding bowls set at an elevated object, usually on a stool like structure. The idea is to help the taller dogs reaching their food without having to bend too much. This eases their feeding habits and allows better digestion for them. They serve as feeding stations as well as drinking station. It usually has both bowls kept at the convenient height. The height of the feeder should be appropriate with the height of the dog. Measure the dog’s height at the highest point on their shoulders from the floor. Elderly dogs and the ones that are recovering from illness or surgery could benefit from such arrangement. You can also place their usual feeding bowls at an elevated position t help them.
Wysong Dog Foods
A Range of products for your dogs, cats and horses. The best food which is nearly as natural as it can get.