Petzlife Tickz repellent controls ticks and other biting insects. Petzlife Herbal Defense Powder keeps your pet from becoming a tasty snack for biting bugs, ticks, and fleas. It offers natural protection from inside out for your lovable pets. Using for both dogs as well as cats is safe. Keep reading for the full Petzlife Tickz Reviews.
What is Petzlife Tickz Herbal Defense Powder?
Petzlife TickZ is an herbal product which helps to repel ticks and other biting bugs. This is a chemical free natural insecticide. It’s safe for all pets of all ages. It is ideal for dogs/ cats as well as owners who are allergic to chemical sprays. It is easy to administer. Just sprinkle on your pet’s moist food twice a day for five days. And this will protect your pet for up to 2-3 months. It will show results in as less as 5-10 days. Repeat the dosage, if necessary. Please note – This product has recently undergone a packaging change. Hence, some customers may receive the old packaging.Petzlife Tickz Features and Benefits
- All-natural Herbal flea and tick repellent
- Contains no harmful chemical insecticides or unnatural ingredients
- Contains no parabens, sulfates or DEA
- Safe for all ages
- Easy to administer
- Comes in a powder form
- Simply add to food for months of protection
- Ideal for offering year-round protection from biting insects
- Country of Origin: USA
- Manufacturer: Petzlife
- Available size and price – 4oz. /Approx $23.
What Are The Ingredients In Petzlife Tickz?
This product contains Quassia Amara (Quassia Bark), Anise, Oregon Grape Root, Spirulina, Brewer’s Yeast, Thyme, Tansy
Administration And Dosage Of Petzlife Tickz
Use the specified amount of Tickz powder as mentioned below. Mixed with wet food or a treat twice a day, for five days. Repeat the dose it needed.
- Pet less than 10 lbs – ¼ Tsp.
- Between 10-25 lbs – ½ Tsp.
- Pet weighing 26-60 lbs – 1 tsp.
- Pet 60+ lbs – 2 tsp.
What Are Pet Owners Saying About Petzlife Tickz?
You will find many positive customer reviews for this product. Pet owners say this is truly an excellent, natural alternative to using on dogs during flea and tick season. Many people say it works well without a doubt. However, few people complain that it is expensive for many pets and did nothing or slightly reduce ticks from pets. Also, some mention that it has a strong scent which pets hesitate to eat. On Amazon, this product has received 3.5 out of 5 stars.
- Belle’s pet walks into unknown grasses several times a day and has not brought home any live ticks. All credit goes to Petzlife Tickz. She says it feels very safe to give her dog this natural product. She hated putting horrible chemicals on her coat before, and now she is happy to give ticks. Belle spreads a little powder on her food every month, and she loves it.
- Stacey’s dog reacts to the topical flea & tick preventatives, even the natural ones with essential oils. But after using Tickz as the only preventative for a year now, there are no fleas or ticks.
- CJ says it’s difficult to tell if Tickz is working. This is because he cannot afford to buy more considering his three pets. He has 70-pound dog plus two cats. Administering dog with two teaspoons and two cats about three-fourths of a teaspoon twice a day for five days seems expensive for a little product. He adds the cats did not like the taste even in the fishy wet food.
- Christi had high hopes with this product for helping flea problem, but unfortunately, it did not work. She always found fleas on pets while using this product.
If your pets are struggling hard to keep flea, ticks or other bugs away, try this natural, chemical-free Petzlife Tickz product today.