Ingredients and side effects of life gold for cancer Support
Pet Wellbeing Life Gold “Claims” to cure cancer or at least improve your dog’s life style for its remaining time. When it comes to cancer, most dog owners are cautious. The only option which seems to be available is chemotherapy or surgery, both very expensive and results are not guaranteed. Dogs usually come across cancer at an older age. Surgery or chemotherapy decreases the dogs health rapidly.
Natural Remedies may seem to be a great option but with all the news on most herbal remedies termed as “snake oil” we tried to find out if there was any reality to it. The ingredients of Life Gold were researched, interestingly by the best research institutes in the USA and worldwide.
- Chaga : Chaga mushroom or scientifically known as Inonotus obliquus is a mushroom growth in trees. The extract of chaga mushroom have been in use to suppress cancer progression and tumours in many countries. A research on mice had been conducted by various insitutes and the paper of the results published. You can read the paper titled “Continuous intake of the Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) aqueous extract suppresses cancer progression and maintains body temperature in mice” at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4946216/
Side effects of Chaga : Chaga can reduce blood sugar levels and decrease ability to clot blood. Do not use on dogs with bleeding disorders or if your dog has gone through a surgery and is recovering
- Cnicus benedictus: Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus benedictus) has been in use for its anti microbial effects since the late 1500’s. It was used to treate plague during the period (evidence unavailable on its effecacy for the same). Research proves that Cnicus benedictus is an effective anti inflammatory agent and has anti proliferative effects apart from being anti microbial. You can read the publications by southern cross university at https://www.scu.edu.au/
Side effects of Cnicus benedictus are more allergy related. Its also not recommended for lactating dogs and may increase symptoms of crohns disease. Not recommended for dogs with inflammatory conditions or inections or intestinal problems.
- Burdock or Arctium lappa is recommended and promoted as a nutritive food in chinese societies. it has been used to treat conditions in asia , europe and north america for a few hundred years now.. It ability to detoxify blood and act as an anti oxidant and anti inflammatory agent is known. Some research on Treating cancer and AIDS are reported but with no evidence on its sucess (Source :https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20981575)
Side effects of Burdock are more of allergic reactions. burdock may reduce blood sugar levels and should be entirely avoided if your dog is going into surgery
- Red clover : A Study on breast cancer cell migration and invasion in women conducted show certain abilities of red clover to control and prevent cancer. Few studies also show that its effective as a topical application for cancer. Its used as a supplement to treat conditions including Asthma , bronchitis and std in humans (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21615235)
Side effects of Red Clover include nausea, headache , rashes and weight gain.
- Sheep Sorrel herb (Rumex acetosella) : Sheep sorrel is an antioxidant and a detoxifying herb. It has a potential of curing chronic diseases . The plant is a part of essiac which is a popular treatment for cancer.
Side effects of Sorrel Herb are rare. excessive use of sorrel may lead to kidney diseases but moderate use is known to be safe.
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra): USed as an antioxidant and a bowel cleaner in the UK , the extract is known to help remove bowel content. It works effectively in treating bowel disorders. https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/ulmus-rubra
- Turkey Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum) : Rhubarb is known to heal a range of conditions including liver and kidney problems. Its used as a healing herb for skin sores and scabs. Large quantity can be used as a laxative and small doses are used to treat diarrhea.
Life Gold Drops for Dogs Directions and dosage
Administer 1 Drop per KG of dog weight. for dogs over 25 KG add an extra drop per 2 kg. Life gold drops are flavoured and will be liked by the dogs. Do not administer Life gold drops with other drugs. At least give it one hour between administering other drugs and life gold drops. Since the product has been tested to be without side effects you can administer a bit more if needed. Dr. Jane recommends doubling the dosage if required.
In case of any side effects. stop administering Life gold drops and consult a veterinarian. Always consult a veterinarian before self medicating. You may never know if there are going to be any drug interaction to what you are administering. A professional help will go a long way.
We checked out a few sources for negative reviews and complaints on Life Gold For Cancer in dogs. Some of the results were indeed sad. But we thought it would be important to put them forward to you. Visit the below sites for more information on what people have to say , specifically those who did not find the product useful and had complaints. https://www.resellerratings.com/store/Petwellbeing
Most websites do put fake reviews on their website. But petwellbeing has been forthritght upfront on their reviews. you will seee a lot of negative reviews on their websites including once which says that some pets actually died. I am sure that these review are not fake. they are real. But compared to the negative reviews, the positive ones far outweigh. You could also check out some of the reviews on amazon (and yes they do sell petwellbeing products on amazon).
|Quality of Life||
|Easy to administer||
|Time to See effect||
The amount of positive reviews online will tell you a lot about Life gold for dogs. The ingredients are all natural and organic. Dogs tend to have a better health in 1-2 weeks. Its not a cure for cancer, but it does stop or at least seems to slow down cancer growth in dogs effectively. 90% or more customers are happy with this product.