Is your pet struggling a lot with respiratory problems? Supply them with Lung gold for Dogs and Cats. You can feel the change.
Lung Gold For Dogs and Cats – natural respiratory support for pets
Lung gold natural pet respiratory support is a combination of vitamin C and natural herbal ingredients that are designed to build up a stronger and better immunity in the lower respiratory system. This formula will maintain healthy immunity in the lungs for both cats and dogs by boosting your pets natural resistance to fight against those harmful microorganisms that include – viruses, bacteria, and fungus that will lead to a situation that compromises the oxygenation of tissues and their breathing.
In which conditions should my pet use Lung Gold?
Lung gold is mainly used for the health of lower respiratory systems. If your pet is suffering from productive, shortness of breath, difficulty in exercise, difficulty in activities, wheezes. Few of the symptoms in the upper respiratory tract can be caused by:
- Infections from viruses, bacterial and fungal
One of the primary conditions is bronchitis for which you can use Lung gold.
It is good to seek medical advice before using this for lung-related diseases.
Other Precautions to avoid Lung Infection in Dogs
As a pet owner, you have a lot to contribute to creating a better environment for your dog.
You should take care that they are free from indoor and outdoor toxins. Keep your surrounding and air quality as clean as possible. Provide good ventilation for your dogs.
Take extra care and avoid situations where your dogs are riding back of a pickup truck where inhalation of fumes is heavy.
Does Lung Gold For Dogs really work? How is Lung Gold natural breathing support for dogs going to help my dog?
Lung gold is one of the products of pet wellbeing that is targeted for those dogs that are suffering from lung diseases and help them to breathe easy. This will help them to boost the immune response to the lung function. It has the power to enhance good oxygenation. It also aids to open the airways thereby creating an easy unobstructed path for inhaling and exhaling. This also helps in productive coughs when all the above mechanisms work right for your dog, ultimately it will be free of lung infections and can breathe easy.
Lung Gold dosage for dog lung infections and easy breathing – Lung Gold directions/ instructions
Help your dog to administer the product orally two times daily. Supply your dog with one drop if the weights fall between 1-25 kg.
You don’t need to refrigerate this product.
Shake well before using lung gold.
Lung Gold For Dogs ingredients
All ingredients of Lung Gold are 100% natural and organically certified. The biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the full potency of the extract.
- Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis): help to soothe mucous membranes, mainly of the lungs, digestive tract and urinary tract. You can see this ingredient in many herbal formulas. It helps to treat lung infections with both dry and productive coughs.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea): its natural disease-resistant quality fights against parasitic infections. It is used to boost immune response to lung infections and promotes easy breathing.
- Usnea thallus (Usnea barbata): supports immunity and works well for maintaining strong immunity in the throat and lungs.
- Pleurisy root (Asclepias tuberosa): used for lung infections like bronchitis, influenza, and pleurisy. Pleurisy root in Lung Gold stimulates the function of mucous surfaces.
- Chinese Skullcap root (Scutellaria baicalensis): supports the nervous system and have a calming effect. The ingredient has the ability to maintain immunity and promote healthy lungs.
- Coptis root (Coptis chinensis): contains berberine that possesses both anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
- Jujube fruit (Ziziphus jujube): Acts as a lung tonic and adds a nourishing component to Lung Gold. It increases stamina and strength. With Jujube fruit in Lung Gold, a healthy immune system is maintained.
- Osha root (Ligusticum porteri): used for respiratory infections. You can also use this ingredient for treating excess mucous production and increasing oxygenation.
- Fresh Grindelia flower (Grindelia spp.): used primarily for lung infections. This ingredient of Lung Gold helps to conclude irritation and cough.
Lung Gold For Dogs and Cats precautions/ warnings
This product should not be used during pregnancy or nursing period.
If the animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, kindly consult your vet and rule out whats going wrong.
- Avoid using hypertensive drugs
- Do not use this product, if your dog is going to be anesthetized- either local or general.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- This product is only for animal use. In case of accidental intake, do not wait for the symptoms to rise, meet a doctor as soon as possible.
- Absorption of drugs taken along with lung gold will be delayed.
- Avoid keeping the product along with other food products either in the kitchen nor in your toilets.
- Do not keep this product open for a longer period of time. After use, close the lid tightly.
- Do not use expiry dated lung gold.
- In case of an accidental overdose in dogs, consult a vet as soon as possible.
Lung Gold For Dogs and Cats customer reviews
The Lung Gold customer reviews were really good to read. 100% users had recommended the product to their friends. Lung Gold has received an average of 5-star rating from their customers. Here are some of the Lung gold reviews taken from Petwellbeing website.
Lung Gold for dogs and cats review 1: “Great product” says Lisa from San Jose, Ca.
Lisa had a pug who was suffering from congestive heart failure. It helped soothe his cough. Lisa recommends Lung Gold to her friends.
Lung Gold for dogs and cats review 2: “Great results” says Penny from Brookfield Ct
Penny’s dog has bronchi collapse. She was put on oral bronchodilator pills, with an inhaler. But they couldn’t find any results. After using Lung Gold, Penny found her pet didn’t show any symptoms of coughing and wheezing. She reduced the use of bronchodilator pills.
Lung Gold for dogs and cats review 3: “Really worked” says a user from Deland, Fl.
They had a Pommie girl who was under a cough and trachea and lung issues. They gave her Lung Gold. Lung Gold has actually worked well for her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any Pet Wellbeing Lung Gold complaints?
There are complaints for Lung Gold as few pet owners felt that the product didn’t meet their expectations. Few pet owners even noticed side effects such as panting, alteration in heart beat etc.
What is the money-back guarantee of Lung Gold?
Lung gold comes with 90 days money back guarantee. In this case, if you are not happy, simply return and claim a refund.
How long will it take to act and improve my dog’s condition?
The result varies. However, the improvement will depend on dog’s present condition and the inbuilt immunity power.
Can I use Lung Gold with other medications?
If your dog is already on a medication for lung disorder, kindly seek a vet and get their concern. Avoid using this product along with hypotensive drugs or prior to anesthesia.
How long will a bottle of Lung Gold last?
For a normal weighing dog, it will last for 23 days.
Where to buy Lung Gold for Dogs?
Lung Gold for cat and dog lung infection can be purchased directly from the official website. You can also visit the Amazon website for the same.
Is Lung gold for dogs shipped to UK?
Yes, you can buy Lung Gold for dogs from Amazon.uk or Petwellbeing website.
Is it safe to use Petwellbeing Lung Gold for dogs with lung infections?
Petwellbeing’s Lung Gold manufacturing facility is FDA registered. The company undertakes strict quality control procedures to continuously monitor each batch of products.
Is Lung Gold for dog lung infections vet approved?
Yes, Lung gold for a lung infection in dogs is designed by a team of holistic vets and professional medical therapists. Lung Gold is a Vet approved a natural solution for easy breathing in dogs.
Lung Gold for Dog Lung Infections$ 43.95
VALUE FOR MONEY9.0/10
SHIPPING AND RETURNS9.0/10
SAFETY & SIDE EFFECTS9.5/10
- Help your dog maintain healthy lungs
- Helps to maintain open airways and thus supports easy breathing
- Not to be used during pregnancy in dogs
- Stop other medications while administering Lung Gold