Dogs and cats need certain nutrients that are essential for their health, just like us. One of those essentials is the fatty acids- omega fatty acids to be precise. These omega fatty acids keep their skin, hair, or coat healthy and keep the spots away. They are also suitable for their eyes and play an essential role in their immunity. Krillex Joint Formula is soft chew treats for the dogs and cats to keep their joints healthy.
Krillex Joint Formula contains this krill oil that is essential for the immune system of the pets to work properly. The weak immune system could end up causing inflammations in the joint and this formula helps relieve and prevent such conditions.
About Krillex Joint Formula
The Krillex soft chews contain the phospholipid complex of krill oil. Krill oil is a natural product obtained from marine fish. It has antioxidants and the needed omega fatty acids in them. Apart from these there also are other ingredients that enhance the overall health of the pets.
The formulation of soft chews is designed in such a way to offer maximum delivery of the product and for the bioavailability of the nutrients in it. It is highly concentrated with the formula and allows better distribution of the nutrients. It is a hypoallergenic formula that helps no problems with the pets.
Krillex Joint Formula is formulated for the active dogs and those suffering from the osteoarthritis and the degenerative joint disease.
Benefits Of Using Krill Oil
Krill oil contains omega 3 and omega six fatty acids that maintain the skin, coat and the eyes of the pets. They are essential for their growth as well as their development. It is also crucial for the immune system.
The omega fatty acids are part of the cell membrane making, the semipermeable membranes in the excretory system, etc. Without them, the cells could be sluggish and almost incompetent.
There also are some varieties of these fatty acids that are competing with each other that work for the optimal immunity. The other benefits of krill oil are,
- Reducing stress factors in dogs
- Promote the substances that are supportive of immune response
- Improve the joint health and reduce chances of inflammations
- Better skin and ear health
- Maintain blood health and regulate heart rhythms
- Krill oil is supportive of healthier cell growth
- Maintain the triglycerides level in the blood
- Better excretory system
- It can also improve the brain and nervous system of the dogs.
Why Choose Krill Oil Over Other Oils For Pets
Krill oil is from shrimp-like crustaceans. These are usually the primary food for sharks and whales. There are certain advantages of using krill oil over the other fish oil for pets.
- First of all, krill oil does not let the heavy metals like mercury to accumulate in it. It has a better absorption rate than other oils types.
- It has a better percentage of Dihomo-gamma-linolenic acid or DGLA and EPA.
- Krill oil has the abundant source of both EPA and DHA that is delivered as phospholipids. The other oils are giving them as triglycerides that are later converted to phospholipids. Phospholipids are needed by the cell membrane, liver detox, for dopamine formation, in brain and liver functions, etc.
- It is also a good source of antioxidants
- It can help reduce the plasma arachidonic acid that competes with the essential fatty acids.
- Finally, krill oil has high resistance to get spoiled or be rancid.
Krillex Joint Formula Ingredients
- Krill oil contains the high percentage of essential fatty acids for the health of the pets.
- Astaxanthin is a natural antioxidant that could also be an anti-inflammatory agent. This super antioxidant is beneficial for all dogs, young or old.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin sulfate are also anti-inflammatory which can also restore the joint health and improve the mobility of the pets. It allows better lubrication in the joints and eases the pain. In many cases, these two ingredients work together to bring relief for the suffering dogs.
- MSM is a painkiller for the dogs to ease their discomfort. It can prevent the inflammation and also helps increase the absorption of nutrients into the cells to have better immunity. It can also work as an antioxidant.
- Rimoxen proprietary blend
- Hyaluronic acid is part of the joint fluid of the dogs that lubricates this area. It helps with mobility and eases the pain.
Krillex Joint Formula Dosage Instructions
The dosage of the Krillex joint formula is according to the weight of the dogs. The dosage varies for the initial dose and that for the maintenance.
Initial days need a higher dose than the maintenance phase.
- 0-30 lbs ½ a chew in a day
- 30-60 lbs 1 soft chew per day
- 60-120 lbs 2 soft chews per day
For the maintenance phase, give half the dose of that for each weight category.
- 0-30lbs ¼ chew
- 30-60lbs ½ a soft chew
- 60-120 lbs 1 soft chew
Krillex joint health formula comes in a tub that contains 60 soft chew in it. Unless the pet is too heavy, a single container could last for 2-3 months.
Krillex Joint Formula Soft Chews Reviews
Many dog owners purchased this to ease the pain and discomfort of their pets. It has worked well for both the lighter and heavier pets. Many have also been using this for a year or over.
Joint pain is such that once it comes, it is difficult to get rid of. In that case, this Krillex joint formula works wonders to keep the pets’ mobility intact. Pets that have been written off never to walk have also found success with this formula and are now on their four legs.
Many customers do feel that the price of this formula is a bit high, but none are complaining since no other products have worked this well for them.
The Krillex joint formula is a non-allergenic formula that can work for all dogs and also for cats. It can go well with low allergen diet for the pets and help make the joint health of it optimal. It uses 100% Antarctic krill oil for the best. If your pet has not recovered from its joint pain, give them this to relieve the pain.