Natural Remedy to cure every skin problem for Your dog now in an all natural formula safe from licking!
Skin problems are common in pets. A lesion, A bruise or a boil may appear on a pet’s skin from time to time. Younger dogs are prone to injuries while at play in the park. Small rashes tend to appear for no reason at all and all these tend to worry us, pet owners from time to time. Medication today, Especially external is always a concern too as pets tend to lick the affected area often consuming the medication which is meant for external use only. This often worsens the already existing skin problem with stomach ailments and sometimes even worse.
Itchy Owie cream for dog skin and paws
Itchy Owie ointment keeps all these factors in mind and is the perfect product for pet owners who are looking at bruised skin or lesions. As a matter of fact, Itchy Owie is so natural that consuming it does not create any adverse effect (though pets tend to leave the affected area alone after application). Itchy owie is an all natural ointment, Safe for external use and not harmful if consumed.
Itchy owie was first in the market with a different name in 2012. Currently improved and more effective than ever before, you can buy Itchy Owie From Petwellbeing.com Also read more reviews and what people have to say about Itchy Owie from the manufacturer’s website.
Itchy Owie ointment ingredients – herbs of Itchy Owie ointment
The ingredients of Itchy Owie are 100% herbal. The herbs used in the formulation of Itchy Owie are certified organic and wild-harvested. Below listed are the herbs of Itchy Owie.
- Calendula flower extracts: supports the skin’s natural resistance and ability to rejuvenate. Calendula flower extracts in Itchy Owie are helpful to apply on wounds on the skin and for many types of skin discomfort.
- Plantain leaf: helps your dog get relief from swelling and discomfort. It helps your dog get relief from irritation experienced from bites and stings.
- Marshmallow root: marshmallow’s soothing effects has shown to help get relief on the skin caused by a sensitivity, such as hot spots.
- White oak bark: helps with inflammation
- Yarrow leaf and flower: helps from swelling, bruising and burns.
- Licorice root: it relieves the discomfort associated with swelling.
- Propolis resin: keeps your pet’s wound clean and free from infection.
- Aloe vera juice: supports your pet’s body to regenerate healthy and new skin cells. Aloe vera juice is commonly used for wounds, cuts, and scrapes.
- Vitamin E oil: provides the skin with nourishment. Supports the skin’s ability to stay healthy and elastic.
- Evening primrose oil: helps with redness and swelling.
The base of Itchy Owie ointment is made using;
- Coconut oil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Certified beeswax
Itchy Owie ointment directions – dosage of Itchy Owie ointment
Apply Petwellbeing Itchy Owie ointment to affected areas. For insect bites and stings and for general use, apply 2-3 times daily.
Itchy Owie customer reviews
The reviews on Itchy Owie are impressive. Almost every user had given a 5-star rating to the product. Here are the Itchy Owie customer reviews, taken from Petwellbeing website.
“Great stuff” says a user from Atlantic, Va.
He has a Jack Russell Terrier named Rascal. He has allergies. His paws have been raw and have been licking and chewing on them for over a year now. He tried everything to have this issue. Spend lots of money at the vet, buy bothing helped until he found Itchy Owie cream. Within a week of using the cream, he could find the difference in his pet.
“Miracle ointment” says Brodies from Vanouver, BC.
Her dog had an extremely dry and crusty nose. She applied this ointment to his nose. Within 2 days, dry skin was taking off to reveal his soft smooth wet nose again. She considers Itchy Owie to be an awesome product for dog skin allergies.
“Gentle and effective treatment,” says Jocelyne and Pierrette from Montreal, Qc.
Their words “Application of this cream saw results in as little as 3-4 days. The mushrooms shrank and disappeared, immediately alleviating the constant pain and irritation she suffered on a daily basis. She is now happier and experiencing much less discomfort, and actually welcomes us when we go to put on the cream, when before she used to cover and cringe when it came to treatment time. Clearly, this product has had an immediate and positive effect on our dog, her health and her mental state. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to ingest Itchy Owie ointment for dogs?
The ingredients in Itchy Owie are saf to use in moderate quantities. To avoid contamination of the product, avoid putting your finger into the jar after touching the affected area on your pet’s skin. She considers Itchy Owie to be an awesome product.
Does Itchy Owie cream provide money back guarantee?
Yes, Itchy Owie cream comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.
From where to buy Itchy Owie ointment for dogs?
You can buy Itchy Owie cream for dogs from petwellbeing website or Amazon.
Is Itchy Owie FDA approved?
The manufacturing facility of Itchy Owie is FDA registered. All formulas adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices.