OUTLINE OF THE PRODUCT: Pet wellbeing Healthy gums for canine would be the best dental care product that you can provide to your dog. This will assist as natural maintenance for your dog’s oral hygiene. The formulas will help to clean of the micro organisms and the food debris that accumulates in between and on their teeth. This will help in preventing the plaque and calculus development on their teeth. When all this process is on the right mechanism you no longer have to fear of the bad breath from your dog’s mouth. They will surely have pleasant breath after using healthy gums for canine periodontal health. This blend also has the power to prevent and treat certain degrees of gum infections.
Healthy gums for canine is a product that comes with herbal and nutritional ingredients. These additional nutrients will help in fighting against those microorganisms that causes gum inflammations and infections in them. Those nutrients include- Co enzyme Q10, Vitamin C and Zinc. It doesn’t contain any irritants and are free of toxins. They are free of harsh ingredients that cause irritations to the gums and other teeth supporting structures.
USES OF HEALTHY GUMS FOR DOGS
Once your dog reaches an age of 2-3, as a pet owner you should also consider and take care of their teeth and supporting structures health too. Remember it is through oral cavity that food is entering to their digestive system. If the oral cavity itself is full of microorganisms and infections, the food is no longer going to be perfectly healthy for them. Hence oral hygiene is must in your dogs.
BAD BREATH IN DOGS
Remember the food alone will not cause bad breath. It is when the food accumulates and the bacteria accumulate on the food debris it will result in calculus and later hard substances called plaque. Bad breath is common in all the stages depending on the severity of the bacteria and the accumulated food debris.
In between all these will cause gum irritation leading to irritation and infections where the gums appear red and brighter, inflamed and sore. These infectious gums have more chance to bleed and will also contain pus. This in turn when left untreated can lead to periodontitis – a condition in when the teeth supporting structure called periodontal ligament and alveolar bone get infected and inflamed giving way to a lot of other severe symptoms that end up in exfoliation of their teeth.
Using healthy gums as the preventive measure will keep their oral environment balance and resistant in the growth of bacteria.
INGREDIENTS FOR HEALTHY GUMS FOR CANINE
- Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis)
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinale)
- Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis)
- Bayberry root bark (Myrica cerifera)
- Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis)
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Prickly Ash bark (Zanthoxylum americanum)
- Coptis root (Coptis chinensis)
- Myrrh gum
- Coenzyme Q10
- Ascorbyl palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Zinc oxide
Inactive Ingredients include Fractionated coconut oil, natural bacon flavor
INTERACTION OF HEALTHY GUMS FOR CANINE WITH OTHER MEDICATIONS
Use with extra caution or under the concern of a veterinarian if your dog is having any kidney or cardiac problems. Be cautious while taking it with steroids.
METHOD TO USE HEALTHY GUMS FOR DOGS
As we humans have to brush twice daily, administer it for your dogs twice daily. You have to shake it vigorously before opening it for use.
- Dog’s weigh under 10 lbs: 3-4 drops will do
- 11lbs – 40 lbs: 5-7 drops is sufficient
- Over 40 lbs: 8-10 drops is perfect
With a help of a dropper, apply it directly on to the gums of. Drop in controlled manner, sufficient enough to coat their gums. One can also use fingertips or cotton swab to apply it gently over all the surfaces. Do not use excess pressure while rubbing it.
Avoid direct contact of the dropper with the infected area, if the gum is inflamed or infected.
Treating the gums is a challenging procedure for pet owners, but at the end of the day, your pet would be glad that you did it for them.
POINTS TO PONDER
- Healthy gums for canine should be used only after a veterinarian concern if your dog is pregnant or nursing.
- If you feel the bad breath still persists or doesn’t improve, stop the administration of the product and consult a veterinarian.
- Please take extra care while administering it to your dog. Excessive use will give way to water retention or hypertension.
- This product is manufactured only for animal use. Kindly avoid it for human use.
HEALTHY GUMS CUSTOMER REVIEWS
The customer reviews on Healthy Gums for canine shows a positive feedback. Users had given a 5-star rating to the product. Let’s see some of the Healthy Gums customer reviews.
- “Verdict is in” – says EJ from Columbus, OH. To get rid of the plague, EJ used a product from another company. The results were not so good. Then he tried Healthy Gums. After a few weeks, he found a great improvement. He had an appointment with the vet. The vet was pretty impressed with the health of the dog.
- “This really works!!” by another user. According to her “I started using Healthy Gums on my three pugs a few weeks ago and I already see the difference. The plague is beginning to fall off and the gums are looking normal again. Before the gums were irritated.”
- “Great product….. My pet is happy again and so am I” says Ray from Henry, Va. Ray noticed his pet with bad breath. He searched for a natural product and found Healthy Gums. Within a few days of using Healthy Gums, his pet had fresh breath and full of energy. Ray recommends the product to his friends.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is it safe to use Healthy Gums?
Healthy Gums from Petwellbeing comes with natural ingredients. It is safe to use Healthy Gums for periodontal health.
Is Healthy Gums shipped to UK?
Yes, Healthy Gums is shipped to UK. You can either buy Healthy Gums from Petwellbeing website or from amazon.uk
Does Healthy Gums offer a money back guarantee?
Yes, the product comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.
From where to buy Healthy Gums for periodontal healthy for dogs?
You can buy Healthy Gums for Periodontal health from the official website of Petwellbeing or from Amazon.
Does Healthy Gums for periodontal healthy work for dogs?
The ingredients of Healthy Gums are 100% natural and certified organic. Each ingredient is clinically tested to ensure maximum potency. The herbs used in the formulation of Healthy Gums are known to soothe the soft, inflamed tissues. They possess anti-microbial properties to fight against bacteria and virus.