A product for dogs suffering from diabetes is the PetAlive GlucoEnsure supplement. It performs the functioning of marinating a balance of the blood and sugar levels, taking care of the pancreatic and liver health of the dog. GlucoEnsure helps in maintaining a healthy immunity balance, promoting proper digestion and circulation, taking care of cardiovascular health. It also helps in supporting the right distribution of insulin in the bloodstream of the dog and also maintaining a healthy body with improved energy levels.
GlucoEnsure is manufactured and marketed by the PetAlive brand of Native Remedies. It is one of the safest and effective product to give to your dog. It is manufactured in professional facilities with professional medical staff, and thus you can be ensured of its quality.
PetAlive Glucoensure – The Ingredients
- Bilberry – Bilberry or Vaccinium myrtillus is an antioxidant which is rich in anthocyanins. This has the property of reducing the blood glucose concentration levels and for increasing the insulin sensitivity. Because of its ability to lower the blood sugar levels, it is widely used for dogs that are diabetic. This ingredient is also perfect for eye health. It’s for curing other disorders like arthritis, ulcers, diabetes, cataracts and so on.
- Chromium picolinate – This homeopathic ingredient added in the GlucoEnsure supplement is high in the benefits provided to a dog suffering from diabetes. This mineral is known to be an insulin potentiator and provides sufficient chromium content to the dogs that are having a chromium deficiency. The picolinate supplement of chromium is excellent for improving the function of the insulin and improving the glucose tolerance levels. The other types of chromium are also effective. But not as effective as picolinate or polynicotinate for insulin functioning.
- Goat’s rue – Another ingredient of the GlucoEnsure supplement is the Goat’s rue also known as Galega officinali. This herb is widely used in homeopathic medications for treating severe conditions like diabetes, fevers, infections, plague and so on. It contains an alkaloid that is effective for lowering the blood glucose levels and also for lowering the resistance levels of the insulin. For dogs who are suffering from diabetes, they are known to reduce the insulin levels and sensitize the insulin. It also protects the liver.
Other Essential Ingredients
- Fenugreek – Fenugreek or Trigonella Foenum-Graecum is an essential ingredient in the GlucoEnsure formula. This aromatic plant contains highly soluble fiber that helps in slowing down the digestion of carbohydrates which in turn lowers the blood sugar levels. The metabolic symptoms of both the type of diabetes occurring in dogs can be relieved with this powerful ingredient. It also improves the glucose tolerance and lowers the total cholesterol levels. This is a therapeutic herb for diabetes, asthma, indigestion, and lactation in dogs.
- Huang qi – This homeopathic ingredient used in the GlucoEnsure supplement, also known as Astragalus |Membranaceus is known to have many medicinal benefits and is a part of some homeopathic medicines. There are very good for treating kidney disorders, providing resistance to insulin, reducing the fat buildup in the liver and so on. It is insulin sensitive and helps the dogs who are suffering from diabetes.
All these active ingredients are available in therapeutic dosages. One of the inactive ingredients for GlucoEnsure for Dogs is Rice Powder.
PetAlive GlucoEnsure For Dog Diabetes – Benefits
- The supplement is highly efficient at controlling the blood sugar levels and heightens the insulin production.
- Lowers high cholesterol.
- Enhances immune functioning and protects them from all kinds of diseases.
- Equally promotes wound healing
- Improves energy levels.
- Reduces fatigue.
GlucoEnsure – The Dosage Levels
The PetAlive GlucoEnsure supplement comes in the form of capsules and can be either given directly to the dog or indirectly by mixing in its food. The second method is more convenient and less risky, and the owner can ensure the whole medicine reaches the dog and start taking effect. It should be used regularly it the symptoms subsides. The dosage levels to be given to the different sizes of dogs are given below:
- Half a capsule of the GlucoEnsure is given to the dogs who weigh less than 20 lbs.
- One capsule of the GlucoEnsure is given to the dogs who weigh between 20 to 50 lbs.
- 1 to 2 tablets of the GlucoEnsure is given to the dogs who weigh more than 50 lbs.
When the GlucoEnsure supplement is given to the dogs along with a Pancreas Booster supplement by PetAlive, it helps to maintain the insulin levels and is good for the digestive health of the dog. For better support, it is recommended to be used with conventional veterinarian management.
PetAlive GlucoEnsure side effects
The product is safe. So far there are no harsh effects or adverse reactions reported for this formula. Still, it’s better your confirm with your vet for more detailed analysis of the subject. Further, visit the manufacturer’s site for more info.
PetAlive GlucoEnsure For Dog Diabetes – Reviews
The product has received 3.8 stars out of 5.
- Review 1 states “So far this GlucoEnsure formula worked great at maintaining the sugar levels in my pet.”
- Review 2 states “Excellent! Works great for my diabetic dog.”
- Review 3 states “Five stars, all is what I can say.”
- Review 4 states “Natural remedy suggested by my vet.”
The GlucoEnsure natural supplement is available for purchase at the website of PetAlive by Native Remedies. Click on the following link to place an order: