There are different types of worms that can enter the pet dogs’ body easily. The slightest mistake could make way for their entry. Though there are numerous medicines in the pharmacies that can easily cure and get rid of these worms, but they have other kinds of dangers lurking behind their continual use. Worms are stubborn creatures that can increase their population instantly and are not easily got rid of. It takes more time to completely erase them from existence incise the pet’s body.
FourGuard herbal parasite formula for dog worms work for dogs, cats and their little ones as well. It stands better than any of the chemical drugs since it is completely herbal and stays safe for the pets.
Why FourGuard Herbal parasite formula for dogs?
The FOurGuard herbal parasite formula for dogs contains no chemicals, pesticides or anything that can cause harm for the pets, today or in a later stage.
- The herbal formula is prepared with the key ingredients that are naturally effective in suffocating and killing the parasites.
- It is safe to be used for long term as the worms are stubborn to deal with easily. It takes longer to erase them completely.
- Being herbal and natural ingredients, there are no chances of side effects on the pets.
- It provides long term protection for the pets. It can be used as part of a treatment plan and also as a preventive measure.
- FourGuard herbal formula is suitable for both dogs and cats. In a house where there are many dogs and cats, infection of any one of the could be a problem for the others. This single formula works for all. All you need to do is to get enough supply for all of them.
- Finally, these pills are safe for you to handle. They even comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
FourGuard Herbal Parasite formula ingredients
There are only 2 ingredients in FourGuard herbal parasite formula.
- Gentian root
- Black Walnut Hull
- Papaya leaf
Gentian root is a powerful anti-parasitic herb. It can kill the worms directly and stay safe for the pets and its internal organs. Black Walnut Hull is another natural pesticide for dogs. It also possesses the anti-fungal and antiviral properties that help in the health maintenance of the dogs. Sometimes, the internal worms could compromise the health of the internal organs making them vulnerable to infections. That threat is thwarted with the help of this ingredient.
The cloves on the other hand have aromatic oils in them that the worms detest. They won’t be able to take the aroma coming from the flowers and the oil very well suffocates them.
The goodness of the cloves would also benefit the pets in relieving any in kind of tooth infections or inflammations. It works well for both internal and external parasites. It can also relieve the congestion in the dog’s respiratory system.
Papaya leaf is the final ingredient here that works in the digestion of the internal parasitic worms. The worms with their hard protective protein cover is easily digested by the enzymes from papaya leaf. The tannins in the leaf extract protect the intestine from future infestation. The tannin forms a layer over the intestinal lining that prevents the worms from attaching themselves to the intestine anymore and will have to be expelled from the pet’s body.
Dosage of FourGuard herbal parasitic formula for dogs 40 capsules- 500 mg
Each FourGuard herbal parasitic formula is in the form of capsules that has 500mg of the ingredients. This particular pack contains 40 capsules that is ideal for an owner with 2 pets. The regular treatment period is 10 days. The dosage depends o the weight of the dog. This 40 capsules pack would be ideal for a medium sized dog for the complete treatment.
- Tiny dogs need a very little dosage of ½ a capsule given twice every day. dogs that weigh 6 pounds or under comes under this category.
- The small dogs that weigh about 7 to 20 pounds needs to take 1 capsule each in the morning and evening.
- The medium sized dogs can take 2 capsules each twice a day. The dogs that have a weight of 21 – 60 pounds would be termed as medium sized dogs.
- The larger dogs are the ones that weigh 61 pounds or above. They need to take 3 capsules each given twice every day.
The dosage should be followed for 10 days or 2 weeks continuous for best results. It works best when administered on an empty stomach.
Later on, you can give the same dosage for a day every week as a preventive measure. Alternatively, you can repeat the above treatment course, at the start of every season.
Use this herbal formula for all types of worms like heartworms, roundworms, tapeworms, whipworm, hookworm, pinworms etc.
FourGuard herbal parasite formula is not suitable for puppies and kittens that are younger than 3 weeks. It is also not acceptable for elderly pets and pets that are pregnant or nursing.
The affected dogs usually have a dull coat over their body, dryness on their skin, change in their appetite pattern, they might lose weight, may develop a pot belly, frequent coughing, vomiting or diarrhea etc are commonly seen. You might also catch them butt scooting along the carpet because of itching.
The changes you may expect after taking FourGuard herbal formula are that they showing less scratchy episodes, regaining their appetite, a slight shine in their coat and a feel of general well being.
The weight gain may take a while to attain. For that, the dogs will have to get their appetite back on track and
needs to eat well as well.
These changes may not happen overnight it may take a few days or a week to see the major difference in the appearance and demeanor of the dogs.
FourGuard herbal parasite formula is easily available without a prescription. But you need to consult your vet to confirm the presence of worms inside the pets. Once it is confirmed you can discuss the pros and cons of using it for the pets.
You can buy FourGuard herbal parasite formula online. It is available as the single pack or in combination with other dog health improving items. The product made by Natural Wonders would serve the dogs well to improve their health without causing any harm.