Buy Comfortis On Sale For the Best price!
Is your dog suffering from pest infestations? Are you searching for an effective remedy to get rid of his flea? Then welcome, to this article on Comfortis for dogs 5-10lbs.
Comfortis 5-10lbs is a chewable, flavored tablet for your dog to kill and prevent flea infestations for one month. It has been reported safe and pure for the dogs (when used according to the label directions). Further, read on to know more on Comfortis for dogs 5-10lbs. Check out its reviews, dosage, pros and cons here…
Comfortis Customer Reviews & User Ratings
Comfortis for dogs 5-10lbs is the first once a month flea preventive tablet. It is beef-flavored and starts to work within 30 minutes. Also, safe for use on dogs that are 14 weeks and up. Equally, it is used by many dog owner worldwide. Overall the users are satisfied with this formula. They have found effective results in their pets…
- Great stuff – says one of the honest reviews
- “Comfortis is an awesome stuff. My pet Chia had a flea problem due to mild winter and spring. Then, my vet recommended this formula. I must say that it works and has shown very good results for her…”
Side effects of Comfortis for dogs 5-10lbs
Following are some of the side effects reported for Comfortis. They are:
- Decreased appetite
- Excessive salivation
Comfortis for dogs 5-10lbs
Comfortis flea pill is an effective solution for dogs ranging from 5-10 lbs (i.e 2.3 – 4.5 kgs). It is an FDA-approved chewable beef flavored tablets for dogs. Comfortis pink works quick in treating a flea infestation. The main ingredient included is spinosad. It is mainly used to kill fleas and the flea’s egg cycle. Equally, spinosad is a member of the spinosyns class of insecticides. They are non-bacterial tetracyclic macrolides. Containing two major factors like spinosyn A and spinosyn D (obtained from naturally occurring bacteria Saccharopolyspora spinosa.
What are the benefits of Comfortis?
- It can kill fleas within 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- Comfortis treatment is a once a month oral dosage. Thus, you may take baths for your dog without having worry about the topical solutions washing off.
- There is no staining, unlike other flea products. Since it is taken orally.
- Comfortis for dogs 5-10lbs contains 140 mg spinosad. While Comfortis for dogs 60-120lbs contains 1620 spinosad per tablet.
- Can be used on puppies from 14 weeks of age.
- It begins to kill fleas (within 30 mins) of oral administration. Also, kills up to 100% of fleas within 4 hours.
- Moreover, one can use them in conjunction with topical tick treatment and also with gastrointestinal worm cures.
- Above all, the active ingredient spinosad makes it an environment-friendly formula.
Pros and Cons of Comfortis for dogs 5-10lbs
It can be hard in making a decision with the pros and cons of this product. But, if you are still struggling to make a better decision. Then, have a look at the pros and cons of Comfortis…
- This formula can kill all the fleas (anywhere) from 30 mins – 4hrs after administration.
- The medication is safe for your pets and can be taken year around.
- It may cause certain ill effects like vomiting.
How to use Comfortis for dogs 5-10lbs?
It is worth to administer Comfortis tablets once a month. You may administer Comfortis with your pet’s food to maximize the results.
How does Comfortis for dogs 5-10lbs works?
This Comfortis starts killing the pests within 30 mins of dosage. The active component spinosad works on the nervous system of a flea. Thus, leading to paralysis, muscle contraction and rapid death of the target fleas.
Who should not take this Comfortis for dogs 5-10lbs?
- The usage is not recommended for dogs less than 14 weeks of age or less than 3.3 lbs of the body.
- The safe use of this product has not been evaluated in breeding males.
- Equally, use with caution in dogs with pre-existing epilepsy.
- The product is not for human use.
- Keep them out of the reach of children.
- If vomiting occurs within an hour of administration. Then re-dose with another full dose.
- Store this Comfortis at 25 C (77 F)
- It is not for use in animals that are allergic to spinosad.
- Take certain preventive measures while using them in breeding, pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Note that spinosad can enter the mother’s milk. Thus, consult a vet before administering this medication in lactating dogs.
There are no known contractions for Comfortis pink 5-10lbs.
Dog Breeds that use Comfortis for dogs 5-10lbs include
- French Bulldog (smaller)
- Lhasa Apso (smaller)
- Shi Tzu (smaller)
- Yorkshire Terrier (Yorkie)
- Maltese (smaller)
- Toy Poodle
- Havanese (smaller)
Comfortis for dogs 5-10lbs vs Sentinel
Comfortis is used for flea control only. While, Sentinel is primarily an effective heartworm preventative formula. Sentinel can prevent the development of flea eggs and larva. But, it is incapable of killing the fleas. In such cases, it is good to opt for Comfortis. This Comfortis can give you the extra flea protection needed for your pet. Thus, it is worth to combine these two medications. Since, it can yield you the best protection against eggs, larva and adult fleas.
Where to buy Comfortis for dogs 5-10lbs?
You may buy the product at bestdealpetsupply.com. They are available at a much cheaper rate without any prescription or Rx script.
Comfortis for dogs 5-10lbs – Discount, promo, and coupon codes
Best deal pet supply offers a certain discount, coupon and promo codes on their products. One can buy this product at an affordable rate of $56.95. Besides, they are offering 10% off on all the purchases made from their site. Including free shipping on all the orders over $40. Equally, you may log in with your email address for all the upcoming offers. So, what are you waiting for? Hurry! Do have a look at them and don’t miss this chance.
Comfortis – FAQ
What should I do on missing a dose of Comfortis for dogs 5-10lbs?
In this situation, give the dose as soon as you remember. Also, resume giving it every 30 days.
Is there a generic equivalent available to this formula?
No, there is no generic equivalent available.
What should be done if there has been an overdose?
In this case, if you observe any side-effects do contact your vet immediately.
How often can I use this formula on my dog?
You may use them for every 2 weeks.
Can I let my dog swim after using Comfortis?
Yes of course. You may let him swim right away after the treatment. There is no need to wait for 24 – 48 hours like other flea treatments.
What if my dog vomits within an hour after giving these chews?
If the dog vomits, then you should re-dose another full dose. Since vomiting after giving these chews is a common occurrence.
Where should I contact at Best deal pet supply to clarify my doubts and queries?
You may send the emails at email@example.com for all the clarifications.
Is it possible to return this product if I am not satisfied?
Yes, you may return within 5 days of delivery of your order. All the returns will be accepted for unopened re-sellable items.
Is the product available at amazon.com?
No, this formula is not available at amazon.com.
Can I purchase Comfortis at eBay stores?
Yes, the product is available at eBay stores.
What modes of payment are available at Best deal pet supply?
Best deal pet supply accepts all modes of payment like MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
Comfortis for dogs 5-10lbs is an FDA-approved chewable tablet containing beef flavor (derived from hydrolyzed soy and pork protein. It can kill the fleas within 30 mins and the effect lasts for an entire month. So, get one today itself and make your pet free from the infested pets…