Butler Schein S3 Soft Chews
Butler Schein S3 soft chews for dogs are a health supplement that helps to support synovial fluid and the joints. It does so with the help of glucosamine, MSM, creatine, essential vitamins, and minerals. It also includes Omega-3 fatty acids that help to support bone health.
S3 soft chews, for dogs, are one the comprehensive joint health supplement that works effectively. Most of the dogs especially the older lots experience joint pain after a walk or an exercise routine. Joint pain also occurs while engaging in daily activities. When dogs are under pressure and pain, their life becomes tormenting. They find it difficult to stand up from a seating position or to run vigorously.
Joint pains and arthritis conditions are common yet there are ways to deal with them if not cure them completely. Read more to keep your pooch happy and lead a quality life without joint and hip pain.
S3 Soft Chews for Dogs – Synovial Support Supplement
Dogs love to play a lot and they just love indulging in physical activities. S3 soft chews are a perfect formulation that supports joint health. You might be wondering what is synovial fluid. Well, it is nothing but a liquid medium that helps to supply nutrition to the cartilage and joints. The synovial fluid along with water supplies nutrients and helps to lubricate the joints. It helps or acts as a barrier between bones while rubbing against each other.
How do S3 soft chews for dogs work?
S3 soft chews for dogs are a health supplement that helps to support synovial fluid and the joints. It does so with the help of glucosamine, MSM, creatine, essential vitamins, and minerals. It also includes Omega-3 fatty acids that help to support bone health. It has a flavor of palatable liver and dogs love the soft chews. Using this supplement will enhance the synovial fluid and improve cartilage health. This supplement will help to ease the joint pains and help the dog to lead a quality life.
How to use S3 soft chews?
S3 soft chews are for use in dogs only. It is a highly recommended supplement for healthy joints and flexible hips. It also helps to strengthen the cartilage and synovial fluid. S3 chews alleviate discomfort in the joints and hips during normal daily routines and activities. The synergistic blend of ingredients works combined to offer a greater quality of life to canines.
Directions for Use dosage of s3 soft chews synovial support supplement
Give the soft chews during meals or after meals as per your convenience. Below are the dosage details according to the weight of the pooch.
Initial Administration is for 4 to 6 week
- 5 to 15 lbs – half chew daily
- 16 to 30 lbs – 1 soft chew
- 31 to 60 lbs – 2 soft chews
- 61 to 100 lbs – 4 soft chews
- Over 100 lbs – 5 soft chews
For the Maintenance period after the initial administration period, you can start the following dosage:
- 5 to 15 lbs – half chew every other day
- 16 to 30 lbs – half soft chew daily
- 31 to 60 lbs – 1 soft chew daily
- 61 to 100 lbs – 2 soft chew daily
- Over 100 lbs – 2 1/2 soft chews daily
Ingredients list of Butler Schein S3 soft chews for dogs
The below list of per serving (1 soft chew)
- Glucosamine HCI/500 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane/500 mg and Creatine Monohydrate/ 250 mg are the main ingredients that do all the magic.
- Perna Canaliculus/150 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Grape Seed Extract, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate/130 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid [EPA]/9 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid [DHA]/5 mg
- Vitamin C( 6MG) and E (25 IU)
Other inactive Ingredients
- Chicken Meal, Corn Starch, Dried Chicken, Liver that offers the palatable taste to the soft chews
- Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Maltodextrin
- Mixed Tocopherols, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
- Soybean Oil and Wheat Flour
Precautions while taking Henry Schein s3 soft chews for joint health
- S3 soft chews are safe for all types of breeds.
- This medicine is not suitable for pregnant animals and those animals ready for breeding.
- Consult your doctor before using soft chews on pets suffering from the following disorders – Clotting problems, diabetes, UTI stones, and allergies
- Also, while under medications make sure to have a word with your doctor
- If your pet has, bowel disorders then make sure that the animal gets well before administering the doses.
- It is best to take the medicine during meals or after meals to reduce, stomach upsets
- If the situation worsens or the pet feels any irritation then consult with your vet before administering more doses.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets. In the case of accidental overdose then consult a healthcare professional immediately.
Buy S3 soft chews from Amazon
S3 soft chews are available in the following sizes – 120 and 240 Soft Chews. It will be more than enough for a month’s supply. You can buy these chews from Amazon or other affiliate sites at discounted prices. Check for promo codes and discount coupons online so that you can buy these chews at cheap prices.
S3 soft chews have good customer ratings and reviews due to its effectiveness. Most of them say that these chews work like magic and do wonders for the dog’s life.
Jonathan says” these chews have helped his 6-year-old dog to deal with his arthritic legs. He said that his vet started him on these chews and his dog started feeling better within a two weeks span. He says that his dog walks and runs like before and does not lie down frequently.”
Is the product advisable for dog bone cancer? Equally, is it mandatory to consult with the Vet before adminstering them on the pets? Check with Life Gold Cancer Support for Dogs page for better analysis…
This Ear Care Gold is 100 percent effective as it is pure in nature and does not include any harsh elements like alcohol, chemicals or any kinds of dog irritants. It maintains the normal pH level making it hard for the infectious agents to infect the ears.
Marriot says, “My pooch was in distress due to bone cancer. I was stuck, as I was not able to find a solution to ease his pain. My vet asked to give him S3 soft chews to perk up his quality of life. It helped him to deal with his joint pains and live better in his last days. I guess these chews helped him ease of his pain and made him feel better while walking and running. Even though we lost him but I am happy that I could make him feel better during his concluding days. Thanks to soft chews”
Arthritis and joint pain issues are on the increasing level due to many reasons. Dogs, unlike humans, are not able to express their pain and feeling. Therefore, as their owners, we need to understand their health conditions and take remedial actions appropriately. If you have aging dogs or dogs that indulge in rigorous workouts and physical activities then S3 soft chews are one of the best remedies that you can give. Help your dog to lead a hale and hearty life with the help of health friendly supplements.
Originally posted 2016-12-06 09:39:15.