Bryonia Alba which is also known by the name of White bryony is a flowering plant which originated in England which frequently grows on hedgerows. It is mainly known for its homeopathic applications in the homeopathic medicines as an anti-inflammatory. Bryonia Alba is for treatment in Dogs and other pets in cases of controlling inflammations in the body. It is a traditional medicine against back pain and arthritis. Bryonia Alba for dogs is equally effective in the treatment of back pain and arthritis.
It is essential for the user to know the difference between a herb remedy and a homeopathic remedy. Homeopathic remedies use dilution and other specific formulations of the original herb. Herbal remedies include the usage of teas and other extracts using the herbs which are a much more natural way of ingesting the herb.
Bryonia Alba is used in homeopathic remedies for the treating of pain that is relieved by resting in the back which is also efficient against irritability and coughs in both humans and dogs equally. This herb acts chiefly on the joints and the chest of a dog and gives relief from the medical conditions related. Bryonia also is used for dealing with arthritis in dogs along with providing relief for dry coughs.
Importance of Bryonia Herb
Bryonia herb is mainly for dogs who show worse symptoms of movement. They will be seen stressed by any movement and may cry out with even small movements. Bryonia is prepared from the root of the herb called bryony. The roots are dug out of the ground during the beginning of spring, and an extract is obtained by compressing the root pulp mixed with alcohol to prepare a highly diluted solution.
Bryonia herb is used to cure coughs, flu, terrible headaches as well as other severe ailments associated with pain when the dog makes even the slightest movement. Also, the Bryonia herb is also used in dogs for treating the inflamed lining of the joints, abdomen, and chest. When taken alone, Bryonia alba side effects can be seen. These include dizziness, nervous excitement, and vomiting.
Bryonia Alba dosage
The dosage of Bryonia Alba can be through the mouth or can be sprayed on the food of the dog. The dosage of the Volume depends upon the severity of the condition experienced by your pet. In case of severe conditions, five drops for every 3 to 4 hours can be administered. Similarly, for chronic cases, i.e., which happens on a continuous basis can be administered five drops twice on a daily basis.
Bryonia Alba For Dogs – Side effects
The side effects of Bryonia Alba depend upon the volume of intake of the ingredient. When it is fresh, all parts of the plants are known to be toxic. This level declines as the water content in the parts decline. It should be treated properly and diluted for the usage in homeopathic medication, and this needs a professional approach.
Use of Bryonia Alba For Dogs Health
Bryonia Alba treats the following symptoms in dogs:
- Stomach or intestinal diseases by strengthening the lining of the intestines.
- Lung diseases by soothing the respiratory tract and easing the breathing process in dogs.
- Arthritis can be treated with the help of Bryonia Alba 30c with its feature where it gives relief for joint pains in dogs.
- Liver disease by making it control the secretion of hormones and also encouraging the liver to detoxify the food particles that enter the system through the food as dogs tend to eat a lot of unnecessary elements.
- It also increases the metabolism in dogs which increases the energy levels making them active and healthy.
- Fluid retention is another highlighting feature of Bryonia Alba which keeps the dog hydrated.
- Bryonia Alba for dogs can also prevent any infections from taking place in the body.
Bryonia Alba is an effective ingredient in homeopathic medication for dogs for a variety of health purposes and is perfect for the above said medical conditions.