Bravecto is a new innovative drug or remedy for dogs in getting rid of fleas and ticks that bother them. The active ingredient here is fluralaner which is an insecticide that acts only on insects. It is safe for a mammal like a dog. Bravecto 22-44 lbs are one quick remedy that not only gets rid of these parasites but can also prevent the further infestation for another three months with just one dose. Keep repeating the dose every 12 weeks; you have the complete protection that lasts for a year. It is a no-hassle remedy that is manufactured by Merck Animal Health.
Why should I give Bravecto 22-44 lbs for my dog?
Bravecto contains the high potency anti-parasitical drug fluralaner. It is a kind of compound that can travel all the way up into the fluid of every cell in the dog’s body. It is especially significant when present in the peripheral tissue of the pets where the parasites are most likely to be in contact. This compound can stay safe for the dog while harming the parasite.
Fluralaner is targeting the neuron of the parasites, disarming and eventually killing them. It can act faster than many similar products against flea and ticks. Bravecto also has a wider target range as it can execute fleas, black-legged tick, brown dog tick, American dog tick, and most importantly lone star ticks as well. The effects are not temporary but can last longer for as long as 12 weeks for all except lone star tick. The impact of Bravecto, against lone star ticks, last for only eight weeks.
The real effect is that Bravecto kills the flea that has infested the dog and also goes on to any more infestation to make a perfect preventive measure. No more isolating the poor things away from any fun for fear of fleas or torturing them to have a topical application against fleas. You and your pet can have a normal life, post the flea saga.
The other benefits of Bravecto 22-44 lbs
- Bravecto 22-44 is in the form of chewable tablets so that the pets can easily chew them. You no longer have to wait for their co-operation for drops or topical application.
- There are not many doses that you need to remember. It is just one dose every eight weeks or once in 3 months.
- Bravecto is made with a gullible taste for the dogs so there would be no tantrums.
How to administer Bravecto 22-44 lbs Green for dogs
Bravecto 22-44 lbs are for the medium-sized dogs. Bravecto is made to suit each category of dogs according to their weight. There are separate doses for each of these weight categories. These 22-44 lbs are medium dogs weighing in this range. The tablet box is in green color.
Each tablet of this category contains 500 mg of fluralaner. The dosage is according to their weight, and the heavier dogs need more of this active ingredient in their remedy.
Administer only one chewable tablet for the dog. Wait for an hour or so, and you can see the dead fleas falling from the dog’s body. Bravecto usually acts fast, and the farther it can take is 8 hours to have the full effects. This is the time limit to act against fleas. In the case of lone star ticks, this can go up to 12 hours.
Do know that Bravecto is a prescription medicine that requires a vet’s prescription. Never administer the Bravecto chews on your own. Always consult with the vet and confirm that it works for your pet and it is perfectly alright.
Bravecto effects and side effects
Bravecto is a onetime dose that comes in a pack with just one chew. The effects of this dose can last for three months. When you need protection for a year, administer one dose every three months. Get immediate medical care if your pet shows any discomfort after administration.
Bravecto 22-44 lbs may not be free from side effects. The possible side effects are diarrhea, vomiting, excessive thirst, reduced appetite, lethargy, flatulence, etc. Do remember, some pets may be allergic to Bravecto, so it is imperative that it is administered only with a vet’s recommendation and consultation.
What more do you need to know about Bravecto 22-44 lbs for dogs
- It is better to give the chew pills along with a meal.
- You need to wash your hands thoroughly after handling the chew.
- Bravecto is safe for all dogs, even if it is breeding, lactating or pregnant.
- NEVER give two doses at a time. It does not speed up or prolong the effects; instead, it can harm your pet.
- Bravecto 22-44 lbs may not be free from side effects. The possible side effects are diarrhea, vomiting, excessive thirst, reduced appetite, lethargy, flatulence, etc.
- Do remember, some pets may be allergic to Bravecto, so it is imperative that it is administered only with a vet’s recommendation and consultation.
- Bravecto does not have any known contraindications and is considered safe to use with any drug the dog might be taking. Whatever the case be, it is essential to have the vet’s approval, so you need not worry about that regard.
- The dog can continue to have a normal life with bathing, shampooing or swimming as it pleases. Bravecto works from within the body, so it has got nothing to do with what happens to the outer body.
Buying Bravecto 22-44 lbs
Bravecto 22-44 lbs are for the medium sized dogs. If your pet weighs lower than this, choose the other varieties that suit for the ideal weight range of the pet. There are five different concentrations of the active ingredient, choose the right one.
You can get Bravecto from many online stores. Most stores offer free shipping of the product. It comes in single packs. On best deals, you can get two doses together or 4 doses together at an economical price.
The Bottom Line is that, once your pet is diagnosed with flea or the particular variety of tick, you can get Bravecto with the vet’s prescription, it is a lot easier with this product in fighting these parasites than with any other products. There are only good reviews about Bravecto 22-44 lbs so you can use it without fear. The chews are flavored so the pets will show the least resistance.