Belladonna 200c for Dogs Aggression
The homeopathic remedy of Belladonna is made using the belladonna plant. Belladonna medication is a potent remedy for a number of health conditions in the dogs. Some of the main application of Belladonna medication is on cases of infections and resultant inflammation. Belladonna for dogs is a perfect choice when it comes to fever, pain or restlessness.
Belladonna affects the nervous system for the treatment of health condition in the dog. Belladonna for dogs is also one of the primary choices when it comes to vaccination for rabies. It is also a vital remedy for ailments which starts and worsens within a short period of time. The name belladonna means beautiful lady. This name was given as Belladonna was used for enlarging the pupils of women which gave them a charming appearance. This was risky as Belladonna contained poisonous substance which can lead to intoxication.
The working of Belladonna for dogs in the body! What is Belladonna used for in Homeopathy?
Belladonna enters the nervous system and blocks its functions like salivation, Sweating, pupil size, urination, digestive system functions and many other important ones.
Belladonna for dogs benefits
The benefits of Belladonna are:
- Belladonna has been proved to give relief to irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- It is very effective against rabies miasma as it relaxes and calms the animal which otherwise makes them violent and initiates extremely aggressive reactions.
- Belladonna provides quick relief in cases of an asthma attack as it enters the nervous system and give sudden relief by curbing the symptoms.
- Belladonna is also known to deal with heavy fever in dogs. It also brings the relief within a short period of time.
- Motion sickness is also addressed by Belladonna in dogs and cats.
- It is also used for the treatment of aural hematomas. The symptoms of this disease arise suddenly and take over the body.
- Belladonna is to treat heat and sun stroke in dogs. It also helps in dealing with mastitis (Breast inflammation) in the case of bitches.
Belladonna Side Effects
Belladonna is known to be unsafe when taken through mouth. It has to be carefully treated for the removal of the poison that is present. The side effect of the element includes enlarged pupils, dry mouth, blurred vision, red dry skin, fever, inability to urinate or sweat, hallucinations, spasms, mental problems and even coma. These are all cases when it is taken in large quantity.
Belladonna for Dogs uses
- Well, Belladonna is a hot remedy that has plenty of uses in dogs. It works for heat, fever, pain and restlessness in canines.
- Also, it is considered great for every part of the nervous system, vascular system, skin and the glands.
- Belladonna is also superb for the treatment of aural hematomas.
There is no much info available on the dosage of this product. Hence, it’s best you visit their concerned website or check with other sites for more detailed analysis.
How is Belladonna Pills made?
Belladonna homeopathic remedy is made using the entire belladonna plant. The plant is distinguished by a plump, white colored, chunky root. The leaves of the plant have deep green coloring and the sizes of the leaves changes and are not uniform. The dosage of Belladonna 200c for dogs is completely dependent upon many factors like the age of the pet, its health and many other health factors.
In conclusion belladonna homeopathic medicine is very effective for treatment in dogs and cats. Belladonna is a safe and secured medicine. It can be used for treating a variety of disorders in dogs and cats.