Rimadyl pronounced as ‘Rim-a-Dill’ is a non-steroidal drug which is as an anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It is an arthritis medicine for dogs. Rimadyl for dogs is an FDA approved a drug which has been proven to be a major relief for pain and inflammation with arthritis. Arthritis in dogs is a complicated medical situation as medicines like aspirin can prove to be toxic to dogs. This fact was the driving force behind the creation of Rimadyl, and it has saved many dog’s lives with its treatment.
Arthritis and Joint Support For dogs
- Agile Joints – Dog Arthritis and Joint Support
- Agile Joints PLUS for Dogs with MSM
- Comfort Gold – Dog Pain Support
- Nupro Joint Support Supplement – Small Breed
- Old Friend for Senior Dogs
- Nupro Joint Support Supplement – Large Breed
- Joint Rescue Super Strength Chewable for Dogs
Arthritis in Dogs and Medication for Arthritis in Dogs
Arthritis in dogs is a tricky situation as dogs cannot communicate the pain which makes it challenging to address the issue. The key is to look out for any behavioral changes which can point out the irritation or the pain. Some of the main changes which can appear if a dog is suffering from arthritis would be:
Rimadyl For Dogs
- No greetings at the door
- A drastic decrease in the physical activities
- Reluctant to take a walk or play.
- Visible stiffness that affects the joints
- Whimpering and yelping.
- Difficulty to get up from a resting position
- Personality changes as in being aggressive or completely withdrawn.
- These are some of the likely changes which can be seen in dogs suffering or who is on the path to arthritis might display.
Rimadyl for Arthritis treatment in dogs
Arthritis help Rimadyl For Dogs with carprofen which is a strong anti-inflammatory agent which can reduce pain by a large extent. It is a progressive and degenerative disease which affects all the breeds of dogs and is a sad sight to watch a dog suffering the consequences. Rimadyl or carprofen has seen excellent results where it has been observed to stop the worsening state of the dogs. Arthritis, however, is not curable. But a careful and systematic medication can help in reducing the worsening state of the dog. Rimadyl has treated more than 24 million dogs making it one of the best NSAID (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug) in the market with miraculous results.
A systematic plan for arthritis help with Rimadyl includes weight control and exercise. As the treatment progresses, there can be a definite change in the behavior of the dog. Your pet will be increasingly active than before and would have recovered from the pain and also would have preserved muscle mass and strength.
Rimadyl for arthritis help in dogs helps in treating pain and inflammation due to other joint diseases. Rimadyl is also used to reduce fever. If you want to give Rimadyl to your pet, you need to get your veterinarian’s approval. Rimadyl for arthritis treatment works by reducing hormones that cause pain and inflammation in the dog’s body. It works well for treating inflammation and stiffness as a result of hip dysplasia.
Rimadyl helps in controlling the pain and inflammation caused due to orthopedic and soft tissue surgeries such as spays and dental procedures.
Rimadyl for dogs is not a non-prescription medicine.
Facts about Rimadyl Arthritis help for Dogs
- Rimadyl for dogs was developed exclusively as help for arthritis for dogs by helping them gain back their mobility and also by reducing the pain that they feel.
- Rimadyl was the first anti-inflammatory medication approved in the US for the treatment of dogs.
- Arthritis help Rimadyl for dogs is a result of almost 19 years of research which naturally explains the full effort behind this product.
- Rimadyl has saved more than 24 million dogs through its features.
The best price of Rimadyl for dogs starts from $37.99. The product shipping will be in one or less than one business day once you place an order for Rimadyl.
Rimadyl for dogs Dosage
Rimadyl has to be taken once or twice daily, depending on the prescription of the doctor. The dosage is also dependent on the weight of the dog. If you miss a dose, don’t double the dosage. The manufacturer recommends 2 mg of the medication per pound of the dog’s weight, once daily or 1 mg. Per pound of the dog’s weight twice daily.
2mg per pound of dog’s weight once a day or 1mg per pound of dog’s weight twice a day.
Rimadyl for dogs – Overdose
The overdose of Rimadyl may result in symptoms like nausea, vomiting, pain in the stomach, panting, seizures, reduced urine production and sometimes slow breathing. It is advisable to seek immediate help from the veterinarian in case of overdose. The maximum dose is available in the instructions available when you buy Rimadyl from Amazon, or the veterinarian will suggest appropriate dosage.
Rimadyl for dogs Side effects
Some dogs may experience specific side effects while using Rimadyl. Some of the most common side effects are bloody or black stools or blood in the vomit. Dogs may also experience difficulty in breathing, stomach pain. Seizures, sudden weight gain, etc. If there are any negative symptoms after using Rimadyl, a veterinarian has to be consulted immediately and help sought.
Rimadyl for dogs Reviews
The general customer reviews on the sites are all positive. The customers who used this product are generally satisfied with this product.
Rimadyl (Carprofen) supplement is one of the best medicines which are available in the market for the treatment of Arthritis in Dogs through systematic care and medication.