Allerderm EFA z plus is a dietary supplement that helps to protect the skin and coat of pets. It is an over the counter product and easily available online. This product is from the Virbac brand and contains an essential set of ingredients.
Recommended products for allergy and Itching in Dogs
- Nettle-Eyebright Gold for Dogs with Allergies
- Itch Support Gold for Dogs
- Itchy Owie Quick-Dry Gel for Dogs’ Skin
- 4 Paws Recovery Cream for Dog Paws
What is Allerderm EFA z plus?
It is a dietary supplement made for cats and dogs. Allerderm EFA plus contains fatty acids and essential mineral that help to protect the skin and coat of the pets. This product includes a list of essential vitamins and minerals that take care of skin health and repair skin damages.Administration and Dosage
This product is for veterinary use only. Administer once daily by sprinkling the recommended dosage on the food directly. Make sure to shake the product well before use. The recommended dose if for every 15 lbs of body weight you can use two pumps.
Allerderm EFA z plus ingredients and nutritional facts
Essential fatty acids from sunflower seed oil, fish oil, and borage seed oil, zinc sulfate for healthy joints, artificial flavors, alpha tocopheryl acetate (source of vitamin E), silica, propylparaben, inositol, pyridoxine HCl, vitamin A palmitate, methylparaben, and biotin.
- Linoleic Acid – 510 mg
- Vitamin A – 136 IU
- Vitamin E – 1.9 IU
- Zinc – 2.1 mg
- Pyridoxine HCI – 0.10 mg
- Biotin – 2.0 µg
- Inositol – 0.38 mg
Warnings and precautions: Keep this product away from children and store in a cool, dry place.
This product has positive reviews and customers are satisfied with the results. However many complain that most of the time, this product remains out of stock with online retailers. Rest stay assured that this product works and offers shinier coats and healthy skin with an essential set of ingredients.
- “My dogs love EFA-z plus and its taste. It has improved the itching sensation and has given them beautiful coats that shine brilliantly. I feel that it has also helped them to ease their joint pain.”
- “Both my dogs love this product, and they will not eat their food until I pump the solution into their plates. I administer this product with the afternoon meals, and they love the taste. It is an affordable product, and that is what I like the most.”
There are many products available in the markets, but not all are worth buying. We have chosen the best based on customer reviews and feedbacks. This product is highly recommended and safe for pets. Try this product, and you will notice the difference within a few weeks.
Recommended products for Dog Skin