Dogs with joint problems will just love the combination of two patented formularies in one – Actistatin. Actistatin Canine Extra Strength Soft Chews Large is perfect for dogs with hip dysplasia and older dogs that have movement problems due to aging unable to move like they were young. Read on for the complete product review.
Actistatin Canine Extra Strength Soft Chews Large is a revolutionary combination of two patented formulas. It combines the patented GLC formula with powerful antioxidant, digestive enzymes and an essential potent fatty acid complex (omega 3-6, CMO) to provide your dog with the absolute best in joint oral care.
Arthritis and Joint Support For dogs
Actistatin Canine Extra Strength Soft Chews
It is an all natural and clinically proven supplement which helps increase the absorption of both Glucosamine and Chondroitin to the bloodstream. It helps maintain the health and resiliency of joints and connective tissues. This product manufactured to the highest quality specifications in FDA approved facilities under strict cGMP standards.
Features of Actistatin Canine
- Actistatin Canine Extra Strength Soft Chews large works to replenish cartilage and soft tissue.
- It comes fortified with antioxidants, essential fatty acids, enzymes, and resveratrol.
- Offers maximum absorption
- Provides superior joint care
- Offers excellent Joint Support
- Includes patented GLC formula
- Larger dogs will have to take two chews each day to notice the same results as small dogs.
- Available in 60 counts and 120 counts packaging which costs around $52 and $72, respectively.
Benefits of Actistatin for Dogs
- Dual patent protection
- Builds up soft tissue and cartilage
- Relief in 2 Weeks
- Fights Free-Radicals & Inflammation
- Delicious Soft Chew
- No Loading Dose
How Does Actistatin Canine Extra Strength Soft Chew Small Bites Work?
Actistatin Canine Extra Strength Soft Chews Large is double-patented and clinically proven joint support. This formula features maximum absorption, increased bioavailability, and HA production, to help nourish cartilage and soft tissue while also fighting inflammation and free radicals. The included powerful antioxidants to improve blood flow. When offered to large dogs experiencing joint discomfort, Actistatin Dog Soft Chews are the ideal choice for excellent joint support and rapid relief.
Ingredients of Actistatin Canine for Dogs
Actistatin Canine Extra Strength Soft Chews Large comes fortified with resveratrol, powerful antioxidants, enzymes and essential fatty acids that target superior joint care. The list of active Ingredients per 7.5 gm soft chew is –
- GLC formula 1505mg
- Actistatin 55mg
- CMO 100mg
- MSM 100mg
- Type-II Collagen 40mg
- L-Carnitine 10mg
- Bromelain 10mg
- Resveratrol 5mg
- Grape seed extract 5mg
- Flaxseed oil (DHA, ALA, EPA Omega 3-6) 400mg
- Soybean Oil (LA Omega 3-6) 400mg
- Marine Lipid concentrate (Omega-3-6-9) 80mg
Inactive ingredients include flaxseed oil, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, magnesium stearate, Marine Lipid concentrates, natural liver flavor and sucrose.
Arthritis and Joint Support For dogs
Directions To Administer – Actistatin Canine
Actistatin Canine Extra Strength Soft Chews Large is a highly palatable method of administration. For best result, follow the dosing protocol below –
- 31-50 lbs 1 chew a day 1 AM or 1 PM
- 51-100 lbs 2 chews a day 1 AM and 1 PM
- +101 lbs 3 chews a day 2 AM and 1 PM
Administer the chew during or after the animal has eaten to reduce gastrointestinal upset. Large dogs 51-100 lbs should take two chews per day. And dogs under 30 lbs. Should use Actistatin small bites available through a vet.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact the healthcare provider immediately
- Actistatin Canine Extra Strength Soft Chews Large is available through licensed veterinarian only
- For animal use only
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding is not proven.
- Consult the vet before using this product in animals – with a clotting disorder, being treated with anticoagulant medications, diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia, history of urinary tract stones and known allergies to shellfish.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Actistatin Canine Extra Strength Soft Chews Large Customer Reviews
Actistatin Canine Extra Strength Soft Chews Large has received amazing positive customer reviews. It has got 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon from 136 reviewers. People say their dogs readily eat these chews as directed. Pet owners are happy to watch their dogs’ moving with ease and enjoying the activity. Also, they are so glad to buy them at such a reasonable price. However, few pet owners complain that the chewable were frozen and hard as a rock. They were difficult even to break and are a bit expensive.
- Troy says his dog likes this treat and it appears to be helping her with joint soreness.
- Darcy’s vet recommended Actistatin for her dog’s arthritis. She notices a difference with her dog over the past few months of use. She adds, her dog loves the taste, and it always waits at the counter for the morning dose.
- BigBirchTrees’s dog does not love the taste but eats it. Still, it’s unsure if it is helping her hips or not.
- Wendy found them somewhat stinky, and her dog doesn’t like them. She would break them up into small pellets and hide them in her wet food, but the dog won’t eat them.
If your dog is struggling hard to move and live an active life, give Actistatin Canine Extra Strength Soft Chews Large today. They work, are inexpensive and offer superior joint support.