Urinary Gold for Cats is a herbal solution that supports a healthy urinary tract, helps maintain the pH balance, enhance immunity of kidney and bladder and normalize the urination.
Urinary Gold for Cats Urinary Tract Health
A healthy urinary bladder adds much to a healthy body. Cats are more prone to urinary tract infections. They may not be able to tell us their discomfort but there are many symptoms that indicate the illness. Some of the symptoms are soiling in wrong places, painful, prolonged and frequent urination with bloody odorous urine, excessive licking of the urinary aperture, vomiting, fatigue, and excessive thirst. The good health of the tract is at stake with the presence of crystals in the bladder, kidney stones or urinary tract infections. Certain health conditions like hyperthyroidism and diabetes can add to lower urinary tract issues in some cats as well. Though male cats are more prone, both male and female cats can be victims of urinary tract infections.
Ingredients – Urinary Gold for Cats
- Gravel root: Maintain kidney and bladder health, and comforts urination.
- Stoneroot root: Soothes the mucous membranes of the urinary tract and is also an astringent for the genito-urinary system.
- Echinacea root, flower and seed: For its polysaccharide content as well as to have good effect on the immune system.
- Hydrangea root: Softening and soothing to the urinary tract, & support immunity in the kidneys and bladder.
- Yarrow herb: An excellent herbal astringent (tones the tissues) that supports immunity and generally cleanses and also supports the entire urinary system.
- Marshmallow root: Soothes mucous membranes of the urinary tract and also comforts during urination.
- Oregon Grape root: Supports natural immunity of the body.
- Hops flower: Relieves muscular spasms and thus calms the nerves.
- Horsetail herb: Maintain normal fluid balance in the body.
- The water used is deionized water that contains natural bacon flavor and also vegetable glycerin.
Directions – Urinary Gold for Cats
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 pounds of body weight up to 50 pounds. If the animal weighs over that, then add one drop for every additional 4 pounds. One bottle is a 3 month supply for most of the cats.
Cautionary Notes – Urinary Gold for Cats
If the animal’s condition deteriorates or does not get better, then stop product administration and consult your veterinarian immediately. Do not use with blood thinners or in combination with antibiotics and also on pregnant cats.