Buy Tri-Otic Ointment On Sale For the Best price!
This article is all about to Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment for curing any inflammation or ear infections in pets.
Buy Tri-Otic Ointment
Ear antibiotic Ointment for dogs
Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment – Highly effective for aiding in the treatment of bacterial, fungal and yeast infections including Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Proteus and Malassezia. The solution works with the body to react with present pus and debris to kill infectious microorganisms.
Tri-Otic Ointment Customer Reviews & User Ratings
The customer reviews for Tri-Otic Ointment are mostly positive. The price of the ointment is very much affordable. It is one of the most liked features amongst pet parents. The following are some of the customer testimonies.
- Thomas W – “1/2 price of vet”
- Lindaloo – “I have a cocker spaniel and as we know they usually have ear problems…I am so happy to have found this dog ear antibiotic ointment. Finally, I am able to purchase in quantity with a prescription as he will need this the rest of his life..Thank you.”
- Jeane – “Administering this ointment to my Shih Tzu’s ears is so easy with this bottle. I am very happy with this purchase.”
- Germangirl – “Fresh medication, prescription directly requested from Vet. Excellent service, very fast shipping. Happy repeat customer.”
Tri-Otic Ointment – Ingredients of Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment
Each gram of Tri-Otic Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment contains
- gentamicin sulfate USP equivalent to 3 mg gentamicin base
- betamethasone valerate, USP equivalent to 1 mg betamethasone; and
- 10 mg clotrimazole, USP in a mineral oil-based system containing a plasticized hydrocarbon gel.
Brief info about Ingredients
- Gentamicin: Gentamicin sulfate is an aminoglycoside antibiotic active against a wide variety of pathogenic gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria. In vitro tests results has that gentamicin is bactericidal. It acts by inhibiting normal protein synthesis in susceptible microorganisms. Specifically, gentamicin is active against the organisms such as Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa etc.
- Betamethasone: Betamethasone valerate is a synthetic adrenocorticoid for dermatologic use. It is an analog of prednisolone, has a high degree of corticosteroid activity and a slight degree of mineralocorticosteroid activity. It is the 17-valerate ester of betamethasone that has shown to provide anti-inflammatory and anti-pruritic activity. Topical corticosteroids easily absorb from normal, intact skin.
- Clotrimazole: Clotrimazole is a broad-spectrum antifungal agent that treats dermal infections caused by various species of pathogenic dermatophytes and yeasts. Clotrimazole is best to treat dog ear yeast infections. The primary action of clotrimazole is against dividing and growing organisms. In vitro, clotrimazole exhibits fungicidal activity against Trichophyton rubrum, Trichophyton mentagrophytes & many others. Resistance to clotrimazole is very rare among the fungi that cause superficial mycoses. In fact, Otitis externa infected with Malassezia pachydermatis, 1% clotrimazole was effective both microbiologically and clinically. It showed reduction of exudate odor and swelling.
What are the potential Tri-Otic Ointment side effects?
The potential side effects of using Tri-Otic Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment are
- Deafness or partial hearing loss (usually temporary) in a small number of old sensitive dogs. If hearing loss, head tilt or dizziness is noted, discontinue product use immediately and contact your veterinarian.
- Cushing’s syndrome, delay in wound healing and immuno-suppressant in patients with long steroid therapy.
- Gentamicin can cause premature birth in pregnant dogs. Corticosteroids can cause birth defects when used during the first phase of pregnancy.
- If ingested, side effects of corticosteroids include: increased thirst, urination and appetite, weight gain, panting, diarrhea, vomiting and behavior changes.
However, clinical and safety studies have shown a large safety margin when this product is used at recommended dose levels in dogs.More Details »
Discount Prices On Tri-Otic Ointment
[CONTENT GOES HERE]More Details »
Coupons Codes & Discounts For Tri-Otic Ointment
[CONTENT GOES HERE]More Details »
Grooming is very important part of dog caring. However, many pet parents do not realize the necessity of ear care for dogs. Irrespective of the shape of your dog’s ears, it is important to set up a routine ear care. It prevents ear wax buildup, ear mites, and ear infections. Some dogs, especially those with dangling ears, are more likely to ear infections. If your dog exhibits ear discomfort signs such as constant scratching or rubbing, then look inside their ears. Some symptoms such as redness, swelling, or discharge should raise concern.
Excessive scratching or irritation may cause redness or swelling of dog ears. However, discharge usually signals to a more extensive problem. Take your dog to the vet clinic to diagnose the problem as soon as you notice any symptoms. An ear infection generally clears up with dog ear antibiotic ointment. Your veterinarian may prescribe both an oral and a topical dog ear infection antibiotic ointment depending on the severity of the ear infection. After the ear infection heals, start a weekly dog ear care regimen to prevent future occurrences. Read on to know about the Top 3 Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment Online.
- Top 3 Dog Ear Antibiotic Ointment Online
- Tri-Otic Ointment from Phoenix Pharmaceuticals
- Zymox Otic Enzymatic Solution with Hydrocortisone from Pet King Brands
- Ear Care Gold Dog Ear Infections from Petwellbeing.Com