Pet Wellbeing Throat Gold for Dogs and Cats: This product is prepared to take care of the Respiratory Problems in Dogs and Cats.
Many dogs and cats’ specially very young and older pets get easily prone to upper respiratory infections, similar to colds in humans. Besides, this is highly contagious infection. So, it is advisable to keep the infected pets away from other pets.
Seems like, this Respiratory infection can be very severe on dogs and cats, which may result in occasional death. Alike in human, the cold, flu or any other respiratory infection is very repulsive even in healthy and strong pets. So, immediately start treatment, if you find any of the symptoms as mentioned below:
- Runny nose
- Watery eyes
- Rattling breath, husky purring
- Reduced energy levels
What is Throat Gold?
Throat Gold is formulated using herbal ingredients to holistically maintain the tissues of the throat and entire upper respiratory tract of dogs and cats. At PetWellbeing.com veterinarians have selected herbs that address healthy respiration, immunity of the body and specially immunity of the throats surface. Some of the herbs in Throat Gold are expressed as demulcents. Demulcents are plant component that are high in mucilage content and act to soothe and calm throat irritation, inflammation and cough.
Uses of Throat Gold for Dogs and Cats
Sometimes, nonstop coughing can be exhausting both for the pet as well as pet owner. Generally, Throat Gold help pets’ immune system by responding to the infection. Above all, Throat Gold productively works to maintain healthy tissues in the throat and upper respiratory tract and eases discomfort.
Often, Animals living in areas with poor ventilation, feel stressed out as they are often exposed to cigarette smoke. This may weaken their immune power. Thus, making them less able to fight infections. Moreover, Kennels are tentative area where a pet can easily get prone to airborne infection.
Besides, the formula also works for roughness of the throat (including leash strain). Overall, The ingredients of this formula are highly efficient to support and maintain health and comfort of the upper respiratory tract in dogs and cats.
Use of Throat Gold along with steroid medications requires extra caution.
Is Throat Gold guaranteed?
Absolutely yes, Throat Gold comes with a hassle-free 90-day money back guarantee.
Benefits of Throat Gold for Dogs and Cats
- The Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely made from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Excellent Manufacturing Practices: The formulas are manufactured in a high facility area that adheres to the Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the effectiveness of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: To ensure the highest quality and potency every single batch of our Throat Gold is tested.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Severe quality control procedures are carefully monitored and our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com conforms to the provisions of the CVM’s good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements.
- Guaranteed product: In addition to the superior quality of our products. We also offer 90-day money back guarantee for them.
Throat Gold is made by?
PetWellbeing.com. It was founded in 2001, with a goal to bring the knowledge and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians for your pet. In short, we believe that, when your pet is healthy, you are happy.
To accomplish our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed this formula using conventional, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the most excellent products for your pet that we can.
Ingredients of Throat Gold for Dogs and Cats
The list of active ingredients 375mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum Thapsus)**: Mullein helps maintain lungs and throat. The leaves of Mullein contain mucilage, and vital herbal component for breaking up mucous and soothing irritation in the throat.
- Usnea thallus (Usnea barbata)**:Usnea, also known as Old Man’s Beard supports immunity in your body. It works particularly for the well being of your throat tissues. It is suitable for infection by bacteria and virus.
- Pelargonium root (Pelargonium sidoides)†: Pelargonium is a home-grown herb of South Africa. For many years it has been widely used for maintaining lung health and lung immunity. Also, in recent years, various medical studies have concentrated on the use of Pelargonium sidoides extracts for their products.
- Hyssop herb (Hyssopus officinalis)*: Hyssop makes available support for the trachea and larynx. Also, Its soothing qualities for the throat makes it beneficial for roughness due to leash damage.
- Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus fulva)**: The bark of the Slippery Elm tree contains high amounts of mucilage. In addition, it works for soothing the mucous membranes of the throat. Moreover, beneficial for cough and phlegm. Equally soothes the throat.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)*: In fact, this is a widely used herb that is good for the immune system. Alternatively, also provides soothing effect to your throat and lungs.
Other ingredients includes
- Chinese Skullcap root (Scutellaria baicalensis)* Both Chinese and Western Skullcap roots has the capability to support the nervous system and give a soothing effect. Besides, it has the added advantage to support and maintain your immunity (particularly the lungs).
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale)*: From many years, ginger has been widely used as an herbal medicine for supporting the immune system and the lungs. Overall, a small quantity of Ginger included in Throat Gold can provide a slight warming quality to the formula.
- Propolis resin†: A very well known natural substances for lung and throat immunity. Propolis is a commanding addition to this complete formula. It has a very strong taste and is very effective. Therefore, only a small quantity is included in this pet formula.
Wild Cherry bark (Prunus virginiana)**:
**ethically wild-harvested or
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor and vegetable glycerin
Quantity, Price and Directions for Throat Gold for Dogs and Cats
Throat Gold is available in bottle, liquid form. One bottle equals to 59ml (2oz). Overall, it is has a 4 months supply for most average sized cats (up to 12lb).
1. 1 Bottle, original price $45.95, sale price $43.95, you save $2.00
2. 2 Bottles, original price $91.90, sale price $83.90, you save $8.00 plus get free shipping on orders over $50
Directions to use / Dosage
- Administer product orally twice daily.
- Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
- Shake well before use.
- Reduce your pet’s exposure to cigarette smoke, dust, cold temperatures, stress and poorly ventilated areas.
- First of all, Throat Gold comes with delicious natural bacon flavor. Overall, animals are very choosy. So, administer the drops using a method which your dogs prefer the most.
Cautions of Throat Gold for Dogs and Cats
- Discontinue product administration and consult your veterinarian if animal’s condition deteriorate or does not improve at all.
- Use with extra caution in cardiac or kidney conditions or if taking steroids.
- Avoid excessive or long term use which may cause water retention or hypertension.
- Do not use if animal is identified with an allergy to bee stings.
- Prior using the product it is advisable to consult a veterinarian.
- Do not use if the animal is pregnant or nursing.
- Strictly for animal use only
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Finally, in case of accidental overdose, immediately contact your health professional.
Searches related to throat gold for dogs
dogs throat is swollen
dog’s throat problems
throat gold for cats reviews
throat gold – cough & throat soother for cats
gold dogs vintage
life gold for dogs
zimecterin gold for dogs