ProsPet Drops For Dogs
PetAlive ProsPet is a 100% natural proven and safe blend of herbal and homeopathic ingredients for pets that addresses Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia BPH and all the major symptoms associated with enlarged prostate in pets. PetAlive ProsPet has no side effects and has become the formula of choice by thousands of satisfied customers around the world for treating pet prostate and BPH problems and symptoms.
ProsPet Drops for dogs by PetAlive of Native Remedies is a herbal product. It is for treating prostate gland disorders and improves the health of the bladder, urinary tract and bowel movements. It promotes easy flow of urine in dogs without pain and also boosts the immunity system in dogs.
PetAlive is known for it safe and high quality product. All natural and herbal ingredients constitute these products. This is why it is safe to give it to dogs of any age and sizes. These products are manufactured in high quality facilities which are FDA-register and cGMP compliant facilities. There are also highly qualified medicals and health professionals who are researching continuously on how to improve this product and adapt the latest technology and knowledge for it. There is also an unconditional money back guarantee provided to all the products of PetAlive. This is for those customers who are dissatisfied. But dissatisfied customer is not a case for PetAlive products.
ProsPet Drops For Dogs – Ingredients
- Saw palmetto – Saw palmetto or Sabal serrulata has an amazing property to maintain a good prostate health in dogs. Even the symptoms of the prostate disorders like swelling of the prostate gland, increase in the frequent urination, urinating infections and other difficulties and disorders faced at the time of urination. Palmetto is useful for enlargement of the prostate gland and enhances the proper functioning of the prostate gland. That is, it helps in secreting the fluid needed for the reproduction. It also cures the urinary tract infection.
- Cleavers(Galium aperine) – Another ingredient of the ProsPet Drops is the Cleavers which is an excellent herb for lymphatic health. It promotes the functioning of the lymphatic glands and other glandular functions. The healthy performance of the urinary tract and bladder is also assisted by this ingredient. Other benefits of this ingredient are that it relives the swollen glands, improves lymph circulation, reduces cellulite and allows for proper disposal of waste and debris from the dogs body.
- Echinacea – This ingredient is also known as Echinacea purpurea which is an effective herb for enhancing the performance of the immunity system. It is also good for treating thyroid problems. The roots of this herb that have properties for acting as an excellent immunity booster. It is good for hypothyroidism and solves all the symptoms of thyroid like joint or muscle problems, allergies, gain of weigh, low body temperature, high cholesterol levels, low blood pressure, dizziness, moodiness, depression, lethargy, fatigue, digestive problems and so on.
Dosage & Usage Of ProsPet Drops For Dogs
The dosage levels for different size range of dogs are
- Dogs that have a weight of less than 20 lbs should be given 2 to 3 drops of the ProsPet Drops 2 or 3 times a day.
- Puppies/Dogs that have a weight of more than 20 lbs and less than 50 lbs should be given 5 to 8 drops, 2 or 3 times a day.
- Dogs that have a weight of more than 50 lbs should be given 0.25 mL of the ProsPet Drops 2 or 3 times a day.
The ProsPet Drops for dogs comes in the form of a solution or liquid form. There is a dropper for dropping the solution into the mouth of the dog. You can also add these drops to the food or treat the dogs are going to consume. This is known to be a more effective and less risky method of providing the dogs with the ProsPet Drops.
Consult a doctor before you give any medications or treatments for your dogs. This is especially in the case when the dog is pregnant or in the nursing period. The reactions of these medications can sometime effect negatively for pregnant dogs. There are reportedly no drug reactions or side effects caused by the user of the ProsPet Drops. But to be on the safe side it is less risky to give your dogs the supplement after an advice from the doctor.
The effect of the ProsPet Drops will start to be seen soon enough. The recovery time will be different for some dogs.But nevertheless the prostate gland health will be back to normal eventually.
To purchase the ProsPet Dropsfor dogs, click on the following link: http://www.nativeremedies.com/petalive/products/prospet-drops-promote-pets-prostate-gland-health.html