Have you ever heard about Canine Parvovirus? If no, then you must definitely read this article on Primalix PV for Parvovirus in Dogs. Actually, this Canine Parvovirus is a highly contagious infection that is generally passed on through contact with the infected Canine feces. This can put your dogs at a greater risk and is mostly seen in dogs like German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Labradors and Doberman Pinschers. Moreover, there is no specific cure available for this Dog Parvovirus. But still, you can go for some natural medicines like Primalix PV, specially formulated to fight against the symptoms of the Canine Parvovirus in all breed of adult dogs and puppies.
About Primalix PV for Parvovirus in Dogs
This Primalix PV for Parvovirus is a clinically proven anti-viral remedy that helps at treating the symptoms of Canine Parvovirus. Equally, it doesn’t cause any damage to your health and works to improve your pet’s biological system.
What are the symptoms of Canine Parvovirus in dogs?
The first and the foremost symptom caused by this virus is lethargy. Followed by diarrhea, vomiting, and loss of appetite.
- Loss of protein and blood leakage.
- Damage to the intestinal lining.
- Weakening of the immune system.
How does this Canine Parvovirus affect your Canine’s health?
Well, there are two kinds of Parvovirus present in nature, responsible for causing an infection – namely cardiac and intestinal.
- Cardiac – This form of virus is less common and it generally attacks the young puppies, resulting in a respiratory and cardiac failure.
- Intestinal – This form of virus is most common as it attacks the adult dogs and puppies.
On infection, this Parvovirus causes severe damage to the bone marrow cells. This, in turn, attacks the body’s immune system. Also, it highly affects the body’s lymphatic system causing a severe destruction to the gastrointestinal tract. Sometimes, it can lead to an inflammation of the heart muscles and in utmost cases, it may lead to an infection of the blood.
Primalix PV for Parvovirus in Dogs benefits
- This Primalix PV formula helps at supporting your dog’s immune system.
- Prevents dehydration.
- Helps at fighting the virus effectively.
- Equally, the solution protects the intestinal tract against further infection.
Primalix PV for Parvovirus in Dogs ingredients
Echinacea, Clove, Dandelion root, Burdock root, Astragalus, Sheep Sorrel, Shiitake Mushroom, Distilled water, Citric acid, Vegetable glycerine, Organic apple cider vinegar. All these active ingredients are certified USP, Kosher and non-GMO in nature.
- Echinacea – Considered as nature’s well-known antibiotics that help to boost your dog’s immune function. It helps at treating scarlet fever, diphtheria, malaria, blood poisoning and other major symptoms. Equally, it is well known for its anti-viral action for treating the symptoms of avian flu, herpes virus, and swine flu.
- Cloves – Highly essential component in this formula that helps at treating vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea. Besides, it acts as a powerful anti-oxidant as it includes eugenol – well known for its antiviral activity.
- Astragalus – This herb is used in the Chinese medicine for supporting and stimulating the immune system. Besides, it is also known to include certain anti-viral properties. It helps to kill viruses such as herpes and hepatitis. Also, fights infections related to chronic disorders.
- Dandelion root – Dandelion is known to include certain detoxifying properties. It is well known to control diarrhea and is also known to provide certain pain relieving actions.
- Burdock root – Contains detoxifying properties. Equally, works as a powerful antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Shiitake Mushroom – This medicinal mushroom is in great demand in the market. There are many benefits associated with Shiitake as it contains lentinan – one of the best inhibitor of cancer cells, HIV and leukemia cells.
- Sheep Sorrel – One of the best healing herbs, filled with antioxidant. Equally, it is antiviral and diuretic in nature.
Primalix PV for Parvovirus in Dogs dosage – How to use this formula?
It is advised to treat your dogs for 10 days with this Primalix PV solution without any interruption. Then refrigerate the bottle after opening.
Equally, try to give them in between every six hours
- For 3 lbs and under – It is advised to give around 2 drops.
- For 4 to 10 lbs – The recommended dosage is 5 drops.
- 11 to 20 lbs – The recommended dosage level is 10 drops.
- For 21 to 100 lbs – It is recommended to give around 15 drops.
- For 101 to 200 lbs – The recommended dosage level is 25 drops.
- Over 200 lbs – The recommended dosage is 30 drops.
Primalix PV for Parvovirus in Dogs side effects
Well, there are no side effects, yet reported for this product as the formula is absolutely safe and there are no worries associated with it. Further, you may go through various reviews mentioned at different websites for a more detailed analysis of this product.
Primalix PV for Parvovirus in Dogs reviews – What customers are saying about this product?
This formula is absolutely great at combating the symptoms of Parvovirus in all breeds of dogs. Equally, it is made from the healing powers of seven healing herbs that are non-contagious in nature. However, the customers who have used this product are quite happy with the crystal clear results seen in their pets. Further, here are few honest reviews mentioned for your reference. Let’s have a look at some…
- “It has worked for Jimmy. I am so so glad that I came across this product at Natural Wonder Pets.”
- “Gives efficient result as promised. All thanks to the manufacturer’s who found this product for Parvovirus.”
- “Love this Primalix PV solution. Couldn’t believe that it worked for my five years old puppy Jack…”
- “Anyways, I would be giving 5 out of 5 stars for this natural Parvovirus solution.”
- “Excellent remedy. Nothing much to express more.”
Where to buy this Primalix PV for Parvovirus in Dogs? – Primalix PV for Parvovirus in Dogs for sale
This Parvovirus solution can be purchased online only. However, it is not available in the local stores near you. Hence, the best option is to get them from its official website at naturalwonderpets-store.com. It is available at an affordable rate with many discount and coupon offers…
Primalix PV for Parvovirus in Dogs Amazon
This product is not available at third party sellers like Amazon. So, the best option is to get them from its official website. Besides, you will find certain other remedies offering the same features as this Primalix PV at Amazon. Further, you can visit their website if you wish to learn more about this product and other major details.
Discount, Coupon and Promo offers
You can avail $10 off on this Primalix PV Parvovirus formula, $20 off on parasite solution. Besides, there are many other offers like buy 1 get 1 free, certain discounts on initial sign up and much more. Equally, one may also log in with their email address for receiving all the latest newsletters and upcoming deals…
Frequently asked questions
Can I return this product, if I am unsatisfied with the results obtained?
Sure, there is a 30-day return policy available on all the products of Natural Wonder Pets. But, in this case, the policy might vary because this Canine Parvovirus is highly contagious in nature. Hence, no returns or no exchanges will be considered here.
Well, all their information is secured with the SSL certificate and nothing will get shared with the third party users.
Can I get their email address?
Their email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is their contact number?
Yes, their contact address is 800-614-1401.
In conclusion, this Primalix PV for Parvovirus in Dogs is one of the best remedies for treating this harmful virus. Besides, it is considered safe and does not cause any damage to the intestinal system. So, simply try them for your pets suffering from the virus attacks and note the difference for yourselves. It’s definitely going to work…