Parvo-k by Petalive
Parvo K is a homeopathic remedy for treating vomiting and diarrhea in dogs. It helps in maintaining the proper functioning of the digestive system. Parvo-K helps in supporting the healthy balance of the fluid content in the body. It also provides for proper hydration in the body. Parvo-K for Dogs, homeopathic medicine is a good remedy for preventing loose stools and making them more firm and healthy. The natural cooling system of the dog’s body is maintained and balanced well.
Being a product of PetAlive, it can be considered to be one of the safest products to give to your dogs. This is because of the constituent of all natural and homeopathic ingredients.
- Arsenicum alb 6C HPUS – Diarrhea or vomiting caused out of stale food or other irregular consumption can use this ingredient as a remedy. This is the reason why Arsenicum album is used in Parvo-K. It allows for proper digestion of food and avoid issues of heartburn, nausea, excessive thirst, cramping pains in the abdomen, continuously vomiting, vomiting accompanied by diarrhea and so on.
- Veratrum alb 6C HPUS – Veratrum album is used in the Parvo-K homeopathic formula for easing the pain faced at the time of diarrhea or vomiting. Some people experience severe pain at the time of diarrhea especially and this ingredient helps to relieve that pain. Even all the symptoms related to this like excessive sweating, frequent vomiting, and craving for cold drinks and so on can be treated.
- Belladonna 30C HPUS – Another ingredient added into the Parvo-K formula is Belladonna. This is known to be an effective remedy for treating vomiting, nausea, motion sickness, cramping in the abdominal region cause of menstruation, urinating at night, excessive sweating, spasms in the gastrointestinal tract, biliary tract, ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome and so on.
- Zingiber 3X HPUS – Zingiber is also called as ginger and is used in the Parvo-K natural formula. Zingiber is effective for curing motion sickness, nausea and vomiting caused at the time of pregnancy or due to various reasons for the dogs. It is used in other medications for curing stomach problems, stomach sickness, morning sickness, loss of appetite and so on.
- Agrimonia eup 3X HPUS – Agrimonia eup is an active ingredient. It has been widely in use for treating all problems related to digestion. That is problems like, loss of appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, problem in the metabolism rate, food poisoning, constipation, diarrhea combined with vomiting, irregular bowel movements, loose and fatty stools, ulceration in the gastrointestinal tracts and so on. It also helps in relieving tension.
Sucrose – Sucrose is the only inactive ingredient in the Parvo-K hoemopathic supplement for dogs.
Parvo-K For Dogs – Usage
PetAlive Parvo-K for dog supplement is given at different quantities for the dogs of different weights. This native remedies digestive support for gastrointestinal health in pets should be given only according to the capacity each size of dog can withstand. See to it that the dosages are given exactly as per prescribed to get the best results. This supplement can be given to dogs of any age too.
Pet Alive Parvo k Dosage
- Puppies or dogs who weigh less than 20 lbs should be sprinkled 1 pinch of the Parvo-K granules
- Dogs who weigh more than 20 lbs and less than 50 lbs should be sprinkled 2 pinches of the Parvo-K granules
- Dogs who weigh more than 50 lbs should be sprinkled 3 pinches of the Parvo-K granules into their mouth.
The initial doses of the Parvo-K supplement should be administered for 5 times a day. The initial dose continues for the first 10 to 15 days. Then later on depending upon the change of the medication on the dog, you can reduce the administration to 3 times a day. This can be continued for 7 days and then see the results. If required you can continue in this level.
There are no drug reactions or side effects reported against Parvo-K. But to be on the safe side consult a doctor before you give this medication to your dog. Dogs that are pregnant or in the nursing stage should definitely not have any medications without seeking the permission from your doctor.
Does Kidney Support Gold helps with the immune support? What if it proved negative at maintaining the pet’s energy levels? However do not buy this canine kidney support without researching well…
This Adrenal Harmony Gold helps at supporting the body’s internal feedback mechanism. Including things like bacopa herb which serves as an antioxidant and prickly ash bark that helps at maintaining the normal arterial circulation.
The Parvo-K for dogs is available for purchase in the site of Native Remedies under the PetAlive category. Please click on the following link to purchase it right away: http://www.nativeremedies.com/petalive/products/parvo-k-relieves-diarrhea-symptoms.html
Parvo K Reviews
Parvo K has received mixed reviews from many pet owners. While some people claim that the product was very much helpful to the dogs. Some owners have the opposite to say. For instance, an owner whose dogs fell ill, fed her with baby aspirn, pepto bismal etc. But could not see any improvement. She stumbled across Parvo-K and though finicky initially tried it on her babies. The results were impeccable. The dogs showed good improvement not only in energy but also appetite wise which included a pregnant doggy too. Though she wasn’t aware Parvo-K would affect a pregnant dog, she was quite positive about the results displayed by the pregnant dog.
The con side has a different story. Few pet owners say that Parvo-K gives false promises to dogs and its owners. An owner tried out Parvo-K couple of bottles in the hope that it will work out good for his dog. But sadly it didn’t go well on the dog.
Where can I buy Parvo k online?
Well, you can buy parvo-k in stores online. They are available for a cheaper price with best promo, coupon deals in the manufacturer’s website or in stores like Amazon, walmart.
I would say that if you are planning to buy Parvo-K for dogs homeopathic supplement, make sure you are consulting your pet’s Vet before ingesting this product so as to save some time, energy and money.
Originally posted 2015-04-11 04:12:11.