Does your dog have Cushing’s syndrome? Are you looking for a natural solution to treat canine Cushing’s disease? Then you have come to the right page. Cushing’s disease in dogs is a serious condition found in middle-age and elderly dogs. The most common sign is the hair loss where patches of skin are clearly seen. Dogs gain weight, urinate in the house and make a real mess for the dog owner. Cushing’s disease in dogs is also known as Hyperadrenocorticism. Its a condition in which the adrenal glands overproduce cortisol hormones.
Cushings disease is one of the most dreadful conditions in dogs. Over the past few decade, there have been more than 10 % occurrence of dog cushings disease over the age of 10. Life expectancy of dogs with untreated cushing’s disease is often seen to be far lower than that which is treated, often less than a year. Its imperative that educating pet owners is the first step to helping your dog recover and relieve pain at best.
What is Cushing’s Disease In Dogs and how does it happen?
There seems to be a lot of theory behind it almost all of them unproven. While some say its hereditary others tend to believe that its significant only on certain breeds. Yet others are under the impression that dog foods, Specially commercial food is the cause to such conditions. What ever the theory, there seems to be no sure shot evidence. But what we know that the Cushing’s disease is a condition with a poor functioning Adrenal Gland.
The medication in Modern science is the same that is given to cancer patients in humans and dogs. It involves surgeries and chemotherapy too. The life span of a dog with cushings disease is often limited to 2-3 years.
The adrenal glands produce several vital substances, that are necessary to sustain life. The most widely known of these substances is cortisol (cortisone). Excessive production of cortisol may be life-threatening. Cushing’s disease can occur from a benign tumor on one of the adrenal glands. With proper treatment for Canine cushing’s disease, you can extend your dog’s life.
Diagnosis and Treatment for Cushing’s Disease In Dogs
It is important to note that long-term use of corticosteroid drugs can result in excessive production of cortisol. Corticosteroid drugs are often prescribed for inflammatory discomfort, skin allergies or arthritis. Another reason for excess cortisol production can be tumor, either of the pituitary or the adrenal glands.
There is no single test to diagnose Cushing’s syndrome. But there are specific lab tests that help to further pinpoint a diagnosis. These tests include a urine cortisol/creatinine ratio test, an ACTH stimulation test and low-high dose dexamethasone suppression tests. Although these lab tests are effective, we urge you to try natural solutions. A holistic approach can definitely improve the quality of life of your dog. You never know, you can extend your pet’s life with early intervention. Here are 3 best natural products used for treating Cushing’s Disease In Dogs.
- Adrenal Harmony Gold
- Cushex Drops M
Table of contents
- Adrenal Harmony Gold
- Ingredients of Adrenal Harmony Gold
- Direction of usage
- Consumer reviews of Adrenal Harmony Gold
- Cushex Drops-M
- Ingredients of Cushex Drops-M
- Dosage and Directions of usage
- Cushex Drops-M Consumer reviews
- Ingredients of Supraglan
- Ddirections and dosage Supraglan
- Supraglan Consumer Reviews
Adrenal Harmony Gold For Cushing’s Disease In Dogs
Adrenal Harmony Gold is a natural treatment for Cushing’s Disease In Dogs. This natural formula is developed by a team of holistic veterinarians to support adrenal gland function. Adrenal Harmony Gold promotes healthy skin and coat. It helps to treat symptoms of Cushing’s disease like increase in appetite, water consumption and urination.
The ingredients of Adrenal Harmony Gold help to balance the adrenal and anterior pituitary hormones. Adrenal gland plays a vital role in your pet’s health. The adrenal glands are two small glands on top of each kidney. The hypothalamus and pituitary glands are responsible for sending messages to the adrenals. They secrete the right amount of hormones and maintain equilibrium within the body.
Adrenal Harmony Gold Ingredients
The ingredients of Adrenal Harmony Gold are natural. The active ingredients of Adrenal Harmony Gold support proper muscle tone. It helps promote healthy skin and coat. You can find normal hair growth after using Adrenal Harmony Gold.
- Fresh ashwagandha root – ashwagandha assists the adrenal glands to respond normally and produce healthy amount of cortisol. Ashwagandha root is a well-known herb for reducing stress levels. It provides a restful sleep for your pet thus alleviating symptoms of Cushing’s Disease In Dogs.
- Holy basil leaf – is also known as Tulsi in India. It is a gentle adaptogen for supporting the adrenal glands.
- Fresh turmeric rhizome – that is a potent content for the formulation of Adrenal Harmony Gold helps to support liver health. It’s antioxidant properties work wonders on treating Cushing’s disease.
- Bacopa herb – medicinally known as bacopa monnieri, it works both as an adaptogen and an antioxidant. It relieves stress and promotes healthy mood.
- Sarsaparilla root – helps the body to normally excrete excess toxic materials through the lymphatic system. It promotes healthy liver function and supports healthy blood pressure levels.
- Astralagus root – helps your dog’s body to adapt to stress. It contains polysaccharides to fight bacteria and viruses.
- Milk thistle seed – a gentle herb for normalizing liver function. It supports the liver metabolization of drugs and toxins for excretion.
- Blessed thistle flower – supports the immune system and digestion.
- Chaste tree berry – promotes hormonal balance.
- Prickly ash bark – supports the circulation of lymphatic system. It maintains normal flow of arterial and capillary circulation.
Adrenal Harmony Gold Instructions – How To Use?
Shake well before use. Administer Adrenal Harmony Gold orally twice daily.
- For 2 – 50 lb body weight, give one drop.
- Over 50 lb, give one additional drop for every 4 pounds extra.
The product comes in a sublingual formula. Administer Adrenal Harmony Gold directly into the mouth using the dropper. You can also mix it in water or food of your pet, whichever is convenient.
Adrenal Harmony Gold Warnings
Do not use the product if your pet is pregnant. If the symptoms persist or worsen, stop administering the product and consult your vet. Do not use Adrenal Harmony Gold if your pet is taking blood thinners.
Adrenal Harmony Gold Customer Reviews
Adrenal Harmony Gold has received many positive reviews. Following are some of the customer reviews on Adrenal Harmony Gold.
“Wonderful” by Krock. He’s been using Adrenal Harmony Gold for years. He is satisfied with the results. He saw a great improvement in her (cockerpoo) coat.
“What a difference” by Barkley from Murfreesboro. Adrenal Harmony Gold has brought a great difference in the quality of life of his pet. Today, his pet Bishon is leading a normal life with reduced symptoms. He recommends the product to dogs suffering from Cushing’s disease.
“Life changer” by Debbie from Vero Beach Florida. She says, “I have a 45 pounds shepherd mix breed. And have been using the product I think about a year now. Her hair was falling out, drinking at least a gal of water a day. Urinating and defecating in the house. Took her to the vet, spent over 300 dollars in vet bills ruling out everything else. The vet at that point was sure it was Cushing’s. But to make sure that test was another 300 dollars and the medicine was that again and was not a guarantee that it would work. I then looked on line and found my dog’s saving grace. I can’t say enough about this product. She back to her normal happy life, running, playing and not one accident in the house.”
Cushex Drops-M for Cushing’s Disease In Dogs
Cushex Drops-M from NativeRemedies is a natural medicine for Cushing’s disease in dogs. Its a 100% safe and natural medicine. Cushex Drops-M is formulated by a team of naturopaths. The ingredients of Cushex Drops-M encourage detoxification. It gives relief from unpleasant symptoms in dogs. Cushex Drops-M improves the quality of life of your pet. The product will help your pet live a healthy life without the risk of side effects.
To ensure safety, Cushex Drops-M comes with high quality ingredients. The product is manufactured in a FDA registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility. Each process is supervised by a team of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Cushex Drops-M is a 100% herbal supplement for supporting Cushing’s disease symptoms in dogs and cats.
Cushex Drops-M Ingredients
It contains a unique selection of homeopathic ingredients. Each ingredient is known for their beneficial effects on promoting adrenal gland balance. It promotes digestive system health and addresses the common symptoms associated with Cushing’s. Following are the ingredients of Cushex Drops-M.
- Adrenalinum 7C HPUS – for promoting adrenal gland balance
- Arsenicum album 30C HPUS – for eliminating symptoms of excessive thirst, upset tummy, vomiting, gastric pain and skin problems. It helps to get rid of skin problems like itching, scaly skin, rough skin, dry skin and scratching.
- Berberis Vulgaris 3X HPUS – a good remedy for urinary disturbances, heartburn, nausea and hepatic drainage.
- Chelidonium majus 2X HPUS – treats symptoms of nausea, vomiting, jaundice skin due to hepatic and gall bladder obstruction.
- Hepar Sulphuris calcareum 30C HPUS – for unhealthy skin and dis-intended abdomen.
- Mercurius solubilis 30C HPUS – if your dog is weak and shows symptoms of increased thirst, this herb can help you. Mercurius solubilis helps to treat jaundice and digestive issues in dogs.
- Pituitarum posterium 7C HPUS – for Cushing’s syndrome.
- Sulphur 30C HPUS – sulphur helps to control your pet’s appetite. It gives relief from skin problems, pain and soreness over liver.
- Taraxacum officinale 2X HPUS – for treating gastric headaches, jaundice skin and bilious attacks.
Cushex Drops-M Directions – How To Administer?
Cushex Drops-M comes in liquid form. Use a dropper or syringe to administer into your pet’s mouth.
- For all pets – give 0.50 ml 3-5 times daily.
- For acute symptoms – administer every 30 minutes as needed or until symptoms subside.
Pets can be fussy at times. Either mix the drop in your pet’s food or water or administer directly into his mouth. You can administer Cushex Drops-M in any way that your dog likes.
Cushex Drops-M Warnings
Do not give Cushex Drops-M if your pet is pregnant or nursing. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult the vet.
Cushex Drops-M Reviews – What The Customers Say
“Seems to be helping” by C.K. Birchfield. His 11 yr old dog drinks less water after using Cushex Drops-M. He put the drops on bread with a little peanut butter.
“Cushex Drops helped” by Karen. Karen found the Cushing’s symptoms gone from his pet after using the product. Her excessive thirst was gone. Her stomach was much less distended.
“Amazing! Worked in 5 days” said Lori Behr. Lori had a 11 year old Pointer mix, suffering from Cushing’s disease. She had a bloated belly and very boney head. With lose muscles, she was looking tired and weak. But after 5 days of using Cushex Drops-M, she found the symptoms gone. Her head was no longer boney and her legs were getting back to normal. She recommends the product to everyone.
Supraglan For Dogs With Hyperadrenocorticism
Supraglan is an all-natural vet-formulated supplement. It helps your pet cope with symptoms of Cushing’s Disease In Dogs. These symptoms include frequent urination, hair loss, skin problems and increased thirst.
All ingredients of Supraglan are 100% natural. The formula of Supraglan is designed by a team of homeopaths and experts. Each ingredient has beneficial effects on treating hyperadrenocorticism.
- Borage – stimulates endocrine system functions. Helps in detoxification and restores the adrenal cortex.
- Astralagus – strengthens the immune system and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Bistorte – provides a tonic effect to liver and kidneys.
- Wild yam – helps to normalize the hormone production.
- Eleuthero – supports adrenal gland function. It helps to boost metabolism
- Licorice – its anti-inflammatory properties help to cope with adrenal dysfunction.
- Dandelion – stimulates liver secretions and improve digestion.
Reviews on Supraglan – Supraglan customer reviews
The reviews of Supraglan show a positive feedback. Users who bought Supraglan for their pet, found Cushing’s symptoms gone. Following are the symptoms of Supraglan.
S Crum from North Port, Florida found the product very effective for his pet. Excessive panting was gone and his pet was very active.
Mary Paris from New Jersey found this product very helpful in treating Cushing’s syndrome.
Carolyn Hudson from Illinois had a mini poodle. He was diagnosed with kidney failure and Cushing’s. Carolyn ordered Supraglan and found great improvement in his pet.
T. Franklin from USA bought Supraglan for his lab. Within the first use, he found the symptoms gone. His pet stopped urinating frequently. He drank less water. He recommends the product to all dogs suffering from adrenal dysfunction.
Cushing’s disease if left untreated can lead to other conditions like diabetes and heart problems. If the tumor is small, you can control it for many years with these natural solutions. If the tumor is large, it can affect the brain of your pet, causing death.