MJA Canine Care is a natural product by PetAlive for curing the pains, aches and soreness in the joints. The swollen joints are given relief too with the limbs given some rest when this product is given to your dogs. It is a safe product known to have no drug reactions.
Ingredients of MJA Canine Care for dogs
- Actaea spicata – This ingredient can relieve the pains and tingling sensation caused in the small joints.
- Aesculus hippocastanum – For relieving the pains, aches and soreness caused on the back, sacroiliac joints and lumbar pains, this ingredient is added to the MJA Canine Care.
- Arnica – Arnica is an herb that soothes the pain occurring on the back and limbs of the dog. The regions of injury, bruises, soreness and aches are all taken care off especially the pains caused out of physical exertion.
- Bellis perennis – A homeopathic ingredient for treating the soreness of the joints and muscles faced by the dogs. It is widely used in all the homeopathic remedies for treating the sprains in dogs.
- Bryonia – Bryonia for dogs provides a total bone support to the dogs. The stiff knees and pain in the joint, the red and hot swollen areas are provided relief when this ingredient is added to the MJA Canine Care.
- Calcarea carbonica – This ingredient added in the MJA Canine Care formula assists the relieving of rheumatic pains that is caused when the dog is exposed to wet regions. The wrenched and sprained parts are also provided relief too.
- Calcarea fluorica – Another ingredient from the Calcarea family is the calcarea fluorica. It mainly aids the treatment of the enlargement of small joints and the frequent strains faced by the dogs. The marked laxness of joints is also cured.
- Causticum – Issues like tearing joints, contraction of the tendons, and numbness in the sciatic nerve are provided relief too.
- Cimicifuga racemosa – Rheumatic pains in the muscle belly, pains in the large muscles, pain in the limbs, and soreness of the muscles are all treat when this ingredient is added to the MJA Canine Care.
- Formicum acidum – This ingredient helps in curing not only the rheumatic pains but enable proper functioning of the contracted joints and strained muscles.
- Hypericum perforatum – Pains and cramps in the legs and joints, bruises, traumatism finds relief when this ingredient is added to the MJA Canine Care formula.
- Ledum palustre – Problems that get worse at the time of motion like gouty pains, rheumatic pain, hot and pale conditions are solved here.
- Lithium carbonicum – This ingredient is best for curing the rheumatic pains and the stiffness and itchiness caused in the joints.
- Magnesia phosphoric – Problems like cramps and darting or spasmodic pains are helped to heal with the addition of this ingredient.
- Phytolacca decandra – Stiffness aches, rheumatic pains, neuralgic aches and sciatic aches gets its relief from this homeopathic ingredient.
- Pulsatilla – Extreme aches caused in the thighs and legs region because of no rest and sleep are treated with this ingredient.
- Rhododendron chrysanthum – This homeopathic ingredient is good for all the problems related to the joints and all the issues related to rheumatic pains.
- Rhus toxicodendron – A remedy for pains caused because of swelling joints, torn lendons and ligaments, rheumatism and other aches can be resolved here.
- Ruta graveolens – This ingredient can cure the bruises on the back, hips, thighs and pain on the loin, spine and limbs.
- Salicylicum acidum – This is best for treating swollen knees swollen and articular rheumatism.
- Sepia – Sepia assists the performance of the MJA Canine Care.
- Sulphur – Sulphur is widely used in homeopathic medicines for relieving pains and aches.
Dosage levels of MJA Canine Care for dogs
The MJA Canine Care solution should be given three times a day. It can either be sprayed directly to the dogs mouth or spray onto the food it is about to eat. The dosage levels for the various sizes of dogs are different:
- 2 sprays of MJA Canine Care for dogs who weigh less than 20 lbs.
- 3 sprays of MJA Canine Care for dogs who weigh more than 20 lbs and less than 50 lbs.
- 4 sprays of MJA Canine Care for dogs who weigh more than 50 lbs.
The MJA Canine Care for dog joint health is available for purchase at their parent website of PetAlive by Native Remedies. Click on the following link to buy this product right away: http://www.nativeremedies.com/petalive/products/mja-canine-care-for-minor-joint-pain.html