CANCER IN DOGS
Cancer, a life threatening condition, that will fall off to death if there is no support to handle it. Cancer as it is known, it is uncontrollable division and multiplication of cells. In this condition, apart from cancer, the dog will be more prone to other diseases too as their immune system is falling off. When your dog is suffering from cancer, your vet would have mentioned you with all the options that are left. For certain stages of cancers, the conventional treatment may help but the prognosis is not predictable, usually answered as not good.
Unlike in humans, the exact cause of cancer in dogs is not easy to be ruled out. One main factor that can be linked is the genetics, the other factors that contribute are
- Diet (unhealthy and poor diet pattern)
- Age and stress
- Environment (pollution in the air or water)
The entire above mentioned factor can keep your dog in an unhealthy status and male them more prone to disease as their natural ability to fight against diseases will be less as time passes.
As a pet owner, the support you can provide plays a major role in such critical situations in dog’s life. Keep their mood positive, encourage them in all manners, keep their immune system strong, and make them more comfortable.
Life Gold can be a great support for your dog is if is been effected with cancer.
HOW IS LIFE GOLD GOING TO HELP MY DOG?
Life gold will provide all the support an aid the immune system to fight against them. It will provide all the support to the vital and main systems of detoxification. This product will also reduce the oxidative stress. Life gold will protect the body against free radicals with anti oxidant function. These functions will help the body to re establish the essence of vibrant life and hope in them.
INGREDIENTS INCLUDED IN LIFE GOLD
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus): This is mainly a type of mushroom or a fungus that grows on birch trees.though fungus, they are known for its natural powerful content – antioxidants in it. It also contains polysaccharides that will help your dog to have a healthy immune system.
- Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus benedictus): This herb is been used since ancient times. This is used mainly for detoxification and for cleaning procedures in the body. This is also known for its capability to regenerate the cells and for its anti oxidant properties.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa): Burdock has been used for aiding your dog’s liver’s bile secretions, contribute in action to support a healthy and better appetite. This herb also helps in maintaining the cell activities and in the health of the cells.
- Red Clover flowering herb (Trifolium pratense): This herb is known since ancient times and is been called traditionally as “alternative”. It is been called so as it has the action to purify the blood from the toxins. Along with this magical power, it also contains certain vitamins and minerals that are required especially in this compromised stage. It will also help in stimulating the appetite.
- Sheep Sorrel herb (Rumex acetosella): This herb is known to be rich in Vitamin and minerals, especially vitamin C. This herb is mainly used for lymphatic system health and maintenance. This also provides its contribution to the digestive system also. One of the main detoxifier present in the life gold cancer support kit.
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra): This herb has been used since centuries in North America. This is a sweet tasting bark that will help in tackling problems related to digestive system and in absorption of toxins. It contains a lot of anti oxidants and hence it is nutritious.
- Turkey Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum): This is also known as Chinese rhubarb and helps in bringing the bowel movements to the normal- free of constipation and diarrhea. This formula will also help in excreting the accumulated waste materials in the colon of dogs.
DIRECTIONS TO USE LIFE GOLD
Manufacturer suggests using the product twice orally. Give one drop for those dogs that weigh 1-25kg. More than 25kg, add one drop for every additional 2 kg.
Refrigeration is not required. Shake well before using.
You can use any method such that your dog will like to consume it.
CAUTIONARY NOTES WHILE USING LIFE GOLD: Do not use the product with blood thinners. Discontinue if weakness and vomiting occurs.
Originally posted 2015-03-14 00:16:00.