Contribute and be a factor for the long life of your dog- provides them with life gold- dog detox. This product will help them to support their immune system and will help them to fight against all the diseases that are attacking them. This product will also support their vital systems of detoxification which will aid them in removal of toxins from their body. Life gold- dog detox will help them to scavenge free radicals, it will help in support their oxidant functioning. All these factors when they work together, it will help your dog to live long in better health status.
Life gold is the right formula that has been developed taking in concern the health of your dog. When there is a drop in the dog’s immune system leading to oxidative damage it can show various signs and symptoms like unexplained vomiting, weight loss, weakness, lack of appetite, abnormal growth or swellings. If you seek any of these symptoms in your dog, it’s high time you meet your vet and get consulted.
With all the knowledge using both the traditional and recent research of herbs, life gold was created and has energized almost all the dogs that used it.
CREATORS OF LIFE GOLD: Life gold is created by petwellbeing.com. They aim to produce the best products for dog with knowledge and latest technologies and researches.
DIRECTIONS TO USE LIFE GOLD
Life gold dog detox should be administered orally twice daily. Give one drop for dogs weighing 1kg- 25kg. Over 25 kg add on a drop for every rise in 2kg.
Shake the product before using it. You are free to choose any methods to administer it for your dog that they would like it the best.
INGREDIENTS OF LIFE GOLD- DOG DETOX
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus): This mushroom mainly grows on borch tress. They are tremendously rich in antioxidant content and polysaccharides. Both these factors will help them to maintain a health status immune system.
- Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus benedictus): This is an ancient used traditional plant; this herb has been proved to be used due to its cleansing and detoxifying properties. This is also known for its cell regenerative action and antioxidant components.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa): The root of Burdock has been used for supplying aid to the liver especially bile secretions. This root also support and provide a healthy appetite, and for the maintenance and growth of healthy cells even in the presence of chemicals.
- Red Clover flowering herb (Trifolium pratense): This herb has a powerful action to be purify the blood from toxins. This also contains vitamins and minerals which increases its nutritional value. This herb also helps in stimulating appetite.
- Sheep Sorrel herb (Rumex acetosella): This herb is very high in Vitamin C and minerals. This herb is known for maintaining the health of lymphatic system and the digestive tract. It is also a known detoxifier.
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra): This herb is rich in mucilage. This herb tastes slightly sweet tasting bark and helps in relieving the digestive tract free of disease and also absorbing toxins. It contains a lot of nutrition’s and is a rich antioxidant.
- Turkey Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum): This Chinese rhubarb is rich with power that helps to excrete accumulated waste through the bowels. It is preferred herb to normalize the bowel movements.
The Inactive Ingredients include Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
WHY TO CHOOSE LIFE GOLD?
The ingredients of life gold are tested for identification, confirmed of purity and action. Every single batch of life gold- dog detox is tested for purification, the manufacturing facility of life gold is FDA registered.
HOW LONG WILL MY BOTTLE OF LIFE GOLD- DOG DETOX LAST? A bottle for a normal weighing dog will last for 23 days.
- Safe use in during pregnancy and during nursing period is not yet confirmed
- Avoid using this product along with blood thinners
- Discontinue life gold if vomiting and weakness occurs.
Originally posted 2015-03-28 04:19:11.