Kidney Support Gold – Dog Kidney Disease Support
Kidney Support Gold – A PetWellbeing product is a very effective natural support for dog kidney disease. Kidney disease is one of the common diseases found in the dogs and cats when they age. Kidney Support Gold helps to maintain urination, thirst, appetite and energy levels in dogs. It also helps to maintain general vitality in dogs and provides proper immune support.
Kidney disease is one of the common diseases found in the dogs and cats when they age. But kidney diseases can be any infection, presence of stones, or chronic kidney failure etc. The causes may be different from microorganism, breed, injury, diabetes, or high blood pressure. It is important to detect the disease at the early stage itself to ensure successful treatment. The diagnosis can be done by noticing any changes in the behavior or habits of the pets or to confirm through fluid tests.
- Early Detection can be done by looking at some of the signs or symptoms shown by the pets. All or some of the symptoms will be found on the diseased pets. But there are cases when there will not be any kind of symptoms appearing or cases where the symptoms go unnoticed. To avoid these situations one need to have a closer look at the lives of their pets to know when they are in trouble or to make sure that they are having a peaceful and trouble free life. The common symptoms of kidney troubles are,
- Increase in thirst makes them drink more water and so will be the amount and frequency in urination.
- There might be cases like reduced urination known as Oliguria.
- Sometimes there will not be urination and it might be completely stopped. This condition is Anuria.
- Urination at night can be another sign of something wrong in the kidneys.
- The appetite of the dog or cat will be reduced and there will be a sudden weight loss also.
- The pet may feel fatigue. A hunched over posture will be visible and a reluctance to walk or move can be a sure sign of kidney trouble.
- Diarrhea and vomiting are symptoms of chronic kidney disorder.
Many of these signs may also indicate some other diseases and may not necessarily be of kidney troubles. But in case these symptoms are visible an immediate consultation with the veterinarian must be done to know what is troubling these poor things. Once the diagnosis is done the treatment can star at the earliest to give them their health back to normal.
Originally posted 2014-03-03 00:36:15.