Life Gold for Dogs is a medicine for dog life with ingredients that are completely natural and safe. This herbal medicine can support the immune system of the dog and also the vital systems in the body that work for detoxification. The Life Gold helps to reduce oxidative stress and removes free radicals from dog’s body. Using just the natural ingredients, the medicine supports antioxidant function also promoting long term health. 1 bottle contains 2 ounces of the medicine, which would last for at least 1 month.
The Life Gold for dogs ingredients are:
- Chaga or inonotus obliquus: This is a fungus, a mushroom, and is known for its antioxidant properties. Polysaccharides present in it will help to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Blessed Thistle herb or Cnicus benedictus: This herb has been used on Life Gold for its detoxifying and cleansing properties. It also acts as an antioxidant and helps in cellular regeneration.
- Burdock root or Arctium lappa: This plant can support in bile secretions by the liver and gives the dog a healthy appetite. The benefit of this is that even when chemicals are present in the body, the healthy cells are maintained.
- Red Clover flowering herb or Trifolium pretense: This Life Gold ingredient is also known as alternative because it can gently purify the blood from toxins. It also contains some vitamins and minerals that adds to the nutritive value of this medicine and can stimulate appetite in your dog.
- Sheep Sorrel herb or Rumex acetosella: This is a herb that is high in the Vitamin C and supports the lymphatic system as well as the digestive tract. It acts as a detoxifier.
- Slippery elm or Ulmus fulva: This is a bark that has been added in Life Gold for its soothing action on the digestive tract and also its ability to absorb toxins. The bark is sweet tasting and high in mucilage. The nutritional value of it is high and it contains lots of antioxidants.
- Turkey Rhubarb root or Rheum palmatum: The cleansing formula of the medicine is enhanced by this herb and it can normalize the bowel movements in the dog. Accumulated materials can be excreted through the bowels using this medicine.
Life Gold contains natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin and deionized water as inactive ingredients.