Euphrasia Homeopathic Remedy For Dogs
Homeopathic Euphrasia medicines are useful in dogs as a remedy for improving eyesight related disorders. Euphrasia therefore is a traditional medicine which makes it an effective remedy for eye afflictions. Euphrasia is useful for both humans and dogs for its meditative qualities.
Homeopathic Euphrasia medicines are useful in dogs as a remedy for improving eyesight related disorders. Euphrasia is a plant for curing eye diseases in dogs. The term Euphrasia stands for eyebright. It was one of the most used remedy for eye afflictions back in the 14th century itself. Euphrasia therefore is a traditional medicine which makes it an effective remedy for eye afflictions. Euphrasia is useful for both humans and dogs for its meditative qualities.
Common symptoms of eye afflictions
- Lots of mucous and debris released through eyes.
- Conjunctivitis: is a condition where the lining of the dogs will be inflated, accompanied with watery discharges. There are many reasons which contribute to conjunctivitis. Few of them are allergies, injury, birth defects and tear duct problems in response to foreign matters in the environment. Another major symptom of dog conjunctivitis are excessive blinking, squinting, crusty eyes or pawing at eyes by the dog.
- Epiphora: This is a condition where the dogs will experience watery eyes which are usually a result of stain or smelling fur. This can be also caused due to abnormal eye lashes, inflammation or even glaucoma. But the owner should also take the pain of knowing what is causing the condition and take steps to remove it.
- Dry eye: This is also a form of discharge which is a state where the eye is not able to generate the required eye cleansing tears. The main causes for this condition are distemper, injury, ear problems and many others.
- Pannus: Pannus is a condition where there is an abnormal layer of fibro vascular tissue or with granulation tissue. This can escalate to a serious condition if it’s not checked. It helps to reduce the irritation in dogs.
Characteristics and uses of Homeopathic Euphrasia
The main characteristics include enhancing the sensitivity to light. Euphrasia is perfect for many types of eye allergies. This is effective particularly effective to irritations to the cornea which is the surface of the eye which is a sensitive part. You can give it internally. It can also applied directly into the eye for results. The internal ingestion can be done through the format of a herbal eyebright tea or in the form of a homeopathic solution. Homeopathic Euphrasia remedies for dogs is a commercial product and available in online. For the external usage Euphrasia plays the role of excellent eyewash. Therefore it helps the dog by reducing the irritation caused in the eye.
In conclusion: Euphrasia is a very efficient and effective homeopathic remedy which is both useful in dogs and humans equally. Euphrasia in homeopathic form is available online. It is however suggested that the pet be shown and diagnosed thoroughly with a vet.
Originally posted 2015-04-15 10:56:25.