ComfyPet Pain Relief For Dogs
ComfyPet Pain Relief for Dogs is a blend of 100 % homeopathic ingredients and provides a non-addictive remedy that can be used for dogs of all ages and sizes. This is a product by PetAlive is used for providing relief in situations where the dogs experience pain, discomfort, soreness, muscle aches, joints and injury.
How does Canna-Pet MaxCBD capsules for dogs work? What are the added ingredients apart from Hemp/CBD? How does it benefit the pet without any side effects? Get all the answers for your queries in mind here.
ComfyPet Pain Relief is a safe and natural product known to have no drug reactions. This is a product by PetAlive is used for providing relief in situations where the dogs experience pain, discomfort, soreness, muscle aches, joints and injury. ComfyPet Pain Relief for Dogs is a blend of 100 % homeopathic ingredients and provides a non-addictive remedy that can be used for dogs of all ages and sizes.
The ComfyPet Pain Relief for Dogs are known for its quality as these products are manufactured if laboratories that are FDA registered and cGMP-compliant and has working staff who are all professionally qualified with experience.
ComfyPet Pain Relief Ingredients
- Aesculus hippocastanum – This ingredient is commonly known as horse chestnut outside the homeopathic dictionary. These chestnuts are good for relieving the swelling and pains caused in the veins of the dogs. It is an effective pain relief for dogs and cures body aches too.
- Arnica – Arnica is a homeopathic ingredient used in the ComfyPet Pain Relief which is good for the sore muscles, joints pains, body aches and sprains faced by the dogs. Other medicinal benefits of this ingredient are for treating muscle cramps, stroke, heart conditions, arthritis, insomnia, bruising, abscess and so on.
- Bellis perennis – This ingredient assists the other ingredients in the ComfyPet Pain Relief for providing great relief to sprains and strains. Excessive pain caused by the dogs in the muscles and the joints finds some relief because of the bellis perennis.
- Bryonia – Bryonia is effective for treating pains caused in the abdominal area. Other benefits of this ingredient are that it is good for relieving abscesses, boils and allergies faced by the dogs. It is also used as an ingredient for medications to treat serious diseases like arthritis.
- Hypericum perforatum – This ingredient used in ComfyPet Pain Relief is good for relieving any pain caused in the body of the dog. It also helps in case of painful injuries, spinal injuries, surgical pain, dental pain and pains caused in the nerves.
- Ledum pelustre – Ledum is derived by the herb rosemary and is good for curing wounds, stings, swelling in the joints and pains in the joints. It also works well for treating pressure sores, puncture wounds, eye injuries, stab wounds and so on.
- Lithium carbonicum – This ingredient mainly deals with curing the mental pains faced by the dogs. It is good for balancing the mood swings by restoring and maintaining the neurotransmitters in the brain. It is effective for relieving the sore body pains happening in the dogs.
- Phytolacca decandra – It is related to curing the inflammation caused on the skin or any part of the body for the dogs. This ingredient added adds on the benefits of the ComfyPet Pain Relief in relieving the pains faced by the dogs.
- Rhus toxicodendron – This homeopathic ingredient is good for treating the rheumatic pains faced by the dogs. Muscle strains and sprains also get relief when this ingredient is added to the remedy, ComfyPet Pain Relief.
ComfyPet Pain Relief Dosage
- For dogs that have a weight less than 20 lbs needs 2 sprays of the ComfyPet Pain Relief.
- Dogs that have a weight more than 20 lbs and less than 50 lbs need 3 sprays of the ComfyPet Pain Relief.
- For dogs that have a weight more than 50 lbs needs 4 sprays of the ComfyPet Pain Relief.
This should be done three times a day. The dosages vary because the different sizes of dogs have different needs and requirement. Even dogs of all ages can have the ComfyPet Pain Relief.
ComfyPet Pain Relief – The Directions of Use
- Direct Method – In the direct method the solution is sprayed directly to the mouth of the dog. The spray pump is held close to the dog’s mouth and sprayed. This ensures that the doses do not stray away and the dog gets it wholly.
- Indirect Method – The indirect method is more preferred by both the owner and the dogs. The risk of the medicine not reaching the dog can be avoided here. This is because the solution is added directly to the food or water the dog is going to eat or drink.
For added advantage, the ComfyPet Pain Relief drops can be used in combination with Muscle and Joint Support, which is also a product by PetAlive.
To buy ComfyPet Pain Relief, click on to the following link: http://www.nativeremedies.com/petalive/products/comfypet-pain-relief-cats-dogs.html
Originally posted 2015-03-20 00:48:15.